Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

31 minutes ago, La Luna said:

lol let's calm down. Her career  is not in real risk

Sure, people are dragging her rn, but if she stay away from social media for a few months people will miss her again.

2018 hate train was worse and she recovered from that.

All it takes is a beautiful magazine photoshoot, good music and another color of rare beauty blush and then boom, she's back on people's grace.

Yeah, is that easy lol. It's been proof over and over again that social media flip flops a lot about her. Truly a love/ hate relationship.

Social media hate train is no real tbh. No one can get canceled solely by that.

Now, if the media jumps on it( like they did with katy perry or tried to do with Taylor) then, yeah, is time to get worried. A media blizz/ cancel campaing can demolish an artist.

But, for now she is good. She's just corny, people will laugh a bit and   forget about that in a few days.

Btw it's time to Aleen move and snatch Selenas' phone away. How is she still allowed to have full access over her social media? Logout is now!

this tbh. I wonder why she hasn't got a social media manager who owns her IG and tiktok. Even less popular celebrities and unknown people have one/ or a full team.

Edited by Sad Serenade

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Selena's people tell her to keep her new man/ new relationship private. No red carpets pls. If she managed to hide Zayn and Jimmy Butler, i'm sure she can( she better ) hide Benny as well.

Enough of terrorizing people timeline with that corny/stupid relationship. The people has spoken. The people said NO!

She needs to take the L and move on.

If she is sooo happy as she saying, then why does she need the validation?

pffff deep down she knows she is playing herself. Wasting 2 hours on a fan page arguing about benny has nothing but desperation. She was fighting for her life lol Trying to prove to everyone and herself that she did the right thing choosing to date him.

She was trying to get reassured.

Selena naively thought that selenators would hype it lol

Edited by La Luna

I feel like many celebrities who started young in the entertainment industry have their share of childhood trauma cuz damn a lot of them keep acting like teenagers in their 30s :skull:

I feel sorry when saying this cuz I really like Selena and I know she has BD but she's being so annoying and out of touch lately. She also reminds me of someone I know that has untreated BPD (not trying to armchair diagnose her, just saying why her behaviour kinda gets to me sometimes).

1 hour ago, VelvetCrush said:

I feel like many celebrities who started young in the entertainment industry have their share of childhood trauma cuz damn a lot of them keep acting like teenagers in their 30s :skull:

I feel sorry when saying this cuz I really like Selena and I know she has BD but she's being so annoying and out of touch lately. She also reminds me of someone I know that has untreated BPD (not trying to armchair diagnose her, just saying why her behaviour kinda gets to me sometimes).

I hace BPD and she reminds me of me sometimes tbh, but I think BD and BPS share some symptoms so.. but yes, she has been annoying for quite some time

She has lost 2 millions followers on Ig since the first post, it’s crazy

1 hour ago, BeingRicardo said:

She lost when she restricted the comments. Before the picture of her with Steve and Martin she had 430M

4 hours ago, BeingRicardo said:

everyone is losing followers, that's just instagram deleting the inactive accounts/bots, I'm guessing:

https://instrack.app/instagram/arianagrande

https://instrack.app/instagram/cristiano

Edited by lauren198
  • Like 1

It seems that Selena is still not over JB and not got over him moving on. The B ring and some of her replies gave me this vibe. 

She needs to work with her therapist on ways to get past it or all her future relationships will be doomed. No one is obligated to be with anyone, people fall out of love or can just decide they don't want you in their lives anymore, and that's normal and that's what she needs put into her head. She's probably biitter because she endured a lot for a chance of a future, but that was just a wrong bet like on THHWIW, "I'll bet the odds against it all" and she lost the bet. She needs get over it, don't need punish herself over it nor blame him for her own expectations. She needs to make peace with it or her mental health will be in shambles

I hope Benny is more mature than he seems because Selena needs support, but he kinda looks like the type who would run away like Zedd:coffee:

2 hours ago, lauren198 said:

It seems that Selena is still not over JB and not got over him moving on. The B ring and some of her replies gave me this vibe. 

She needs to work with her therapist on ways to get past it or all her future relationships will be doomed. No one is obligated to be with anyone, people fall out of love or can just decide they don't want you in their lives anymore, and that's normal and that's what she needs put into her head. She's probably biitter because she endured a lot for a chance of a future, but that was just a wrong bet like on THHWIW, "I'll bet the odds against it all" and she lost the bet. She needs get over it, don't need punish herself over it nor blame him for her own expectations. She needs to make peace with it or her mental health will be in shambles

I hope Benny is more mature than he seems because Selena needs support, but he kinda looks like the type who would run away like Zedd:coffee:

Has anything happened? I deleted twitter bc of the mess

41 minutes ago, BeingRicardo said:

Has anything happened? I deleted twitter bc of the mess

Nothing since Thursday if that's what you're asking. I think some fans are overacting about Thursday tho, she just defended her relationship and was sarcastic in some replies but she has done worse on other ocasions.

About my perception, it comes from the B ring being too similar to the J ring and she showing it off all the time and her "he's better than everyone I ever had" replies. 

Edited by lauren198

who's working for her right now? 

Ironic but honest question :coffee2:

- her social media team (if she has one) lets her embarassing online.

Some of the posts are harmless and people are talking. But not in a good way.

- Interscope lets her release a 2017 song in 2023 and think It's a good idea

- her old label (HR) is working faster updating her certifictions than her current one.

- her team allows fake news and harrasment without lifting a finger

(Talking about the fake news of her , everywhere on Twitter, "happy dancing under a zionist flag" etc and all the s*its posted by that fake chart account)

She hangs out with the music Industry but she can't handle hers :coffee2:

4 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

who's working for her right now? 

Ironic but honest question :coffee2:

- her social media team (if she has one) lets her embarassing online.

Some of the posts are harmless and people are talking. But not in a good way.

- Interscope lets her release a 2017 song in 2023 and think It's a good idea

- her old label (HR) is working faster updating her certifictions than her current one.

- her team allows fake news and harrasment without lifting a finger

(Talking about the fake news of her , everywhere on Twitter, "happy dancing under a zionist flag" etc and all the s*its posted by that fake chart account)

She hangs out with the music Industry but she can't handle hers :coffee2:

I don’t even blame her team in some cases like they are probably tired of her at some point

Funny how that Ari thread was closed real quick while Selena’s always remain open. A what bullshit saying the flag thing is not the same.

• Like 3

Woooo another GG nom

Oh, i  just know her haters are fuming lol

Edited by La Luna

On 12/12/2023 at 1:51 PM, BeingRicardo said:

Funny how that Ari thread was closed real quick while Selena’s always remain open. A what bullshit saying the flag thing is not the same.

Atrl is totally biased because they don’t like her :coffee2:. I barely come here anymore because of that reason.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2023 at 8:42 PM, Thiago said:

I need new songs :sosad:

Me toooo :ghostface:

Three new songs in two years has been the most starved we've ever been. 

I've been hyped for SG3(7/8) all year. Hopefully it's really coming in two months. 

Edited by selena_lavigne

OMG i just noticed the lyric in Cologne i never understood before "Only one thing that can give me that multiple" :santa:

I saw this discography ranking where this girl put it in "forgettable" and decided to get back into it. 

Edited by selena_lavigne

Two vogue covers, such a nice surprise! I don't like how tho editions share the same photoshoot though, it is lazy and she has been a victim of this twice. But nice she got Japan, cause it feels like she always covers the same two editions all the time. But it is nice because this interview felt very focused on the album so it is probably coming out soon. 

Still hoping she covers UK, France or Italy next year. 

I guess these are my favorite Selena songs if we're only looking at 2023 :)

Replay says

4. Single Soon

16. Fetish

21. Calm Down

26. Stars Dance

34. A Sweeter Place

41. Look At Her Now

45. Crowded Room

47. Souvenir

59. Nobody Does It Like You

65. Good For You

67. Vulnerable

HM: Outta My Hands Loco woulda probably made it if it was on strihming. 

Edited by selena_lavigne

Camila Cabello is next for Interscope, Selena will probably come March/April

I don't like Single Soon at all. First song ever that I found her voice annoying. Hope the album is better

Edited by lauren198
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.