Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

it's really awful to see even the "moderators" on this site allow the hate and misinformation. its okay if they dont like her either but as a moderator you have to be neutral.

• Like 3

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

Actors on actors reveal tomorrow but I believe those are for movies as we already got TV version in June.

Hopefully Selena participates next year if she’s nominated for a lead award. I really liked her THR roundtable.

Calm Down gaining streams again thanks to Spotify Wrapped. It will get a boost on New Years in both streams and airplay in the US since they do a Best of the Year thing. It would be amazing if it somehow managed to reenter the chart in 2024 lmao

• Like 1

Selenators is the worst fanbase, started a stanwar with believers on Twitter when nobody cares about JB, and now she has multiple hate threads about her with millions views

She looks great at the event!

critics choice nominations tomorrow :alexz:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BeingRicardo said:

Selenators is the worst fanbase, started a stanwar with believers on Twitter when nobody cares about JB, and now she has multiple hate threads about her with millions views

this is a decade old stanwar, not made by selenators (only).

Coming for Selena Gomez is popular and she's an easy target nowadays. But the GP doesn't care about some deranged bieber and ariana's stans rants.

At this point this whole mess is getting boring, from both sides. Twitter stans need a life asap.

I'm watching a random performance of her and I love it, she was so young but confident.

I really don't know why people are acting as she has always hated performing. She might be unconfortable now but look at her, she was happy and enoyed the stage and the crowd

(Is Christina there?  :heart2:)

14 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

I'm watching a random performance of her and I love it, she was so young but confident.

I really don't know why people are acting as she has always hated performing. She might be unconfortable now but look at her, she was happy and enoyed the stage and the crowd

(Is Christina there?  :heart2:)

This is not true haha during Stars Dance and Revival she was all in about performance. She truly loved it. 2017 changed everything.

No no no no 

No way, no way

She's trolling, right?

Really? I stayed away for a while and this is what a come back to? She's insane, you guys lmao

First Single Soon, now this?

Girl...

:gaycat7:

Edited by La Luna

It went from worse to worser

:chick3:

ughh i'm sad and concerned for her.

She was responding people back to back on that ig page for almost 2 hours and no one from her team snatched her phone away. Truly the most useless team ever.

• Like 1

Let me rant a bit 

All this messy over benny blanco, mind you. He didn't even claim her yet. This loser will definitely cheat on her sooner or later.

She is not thinking straight IMO. 

She feels lonely and is ready to settle down with whatever cross her path, i fear.

All her friends are engaged, married, having children or on long term relationship. This **** is doing a number on her. She probably comparing herself with other people and wondering why she is not with a partner too. It's pretty obvious she wants to marry. She needs to realize she's single because she is not looking in the right place to find a suitable partner. She always go to wrong places, always choosing the wrong guys. No wonder none of these relationships last.

Forcing yourself to be in relationship just because you don't want to feel lonely is a bad move.

Taylor was behaving weird too after the break up with Joe.

Her Matty Healy era was messy and  peak embarrassment.

Benny is Selena's Matty Healy. Now let's hope they will break up soon and a Travis is coming on her way.

Edited by La Luna

This Benny thing is not even this big. I really don’t care about him. But this comment about the war, and this “another social media break” is just so tiring… i mean, dont you know how to ignore those comments? You in this industry for over 15 years now. You still dont know how to ignore this? She’s looking kinda annoying

Edited by corotinho
  • Like 3

I hope she knows what he thinks of her as a singer tho, it's evident for how litte effort he puts on his productions for her. 

Maybe he respects her as a normal human being tho

Although that's true that she cares about music way less than JB, even if he doesn't care a lot anymore. 

And to watch these two videos is funny, I wonder if she knows and did it on purpose? :fan:

Edited by lauren198
  • Haha 1

Selena was always like this, since she was a teenager. When it comes to boys then, she's always messy.  What changed is that now way more people pay attention. She will not change, because you can't change who you are. Take it or leave it :michael:

1 hour ago, lauren198 said:

Selena was always like this, since she was a teenager. When it comes to boys then, she's always messy.  What changed is that now way more people pay attention. She will not change, because you can't change who you are. Take it or leave it :michael:

Now it's easier to go viral than before, back then you only knew about what yout friends posted but not with algorithm everything goes viral.

It's quite sad tbh, when she is doing her best she always messes up, she's going through something, we know she is bipolar but damn, like it's not about speaking up but about how she does it, she always does it the messiest way, tik toks are mocking about her, months back everyone loved her now she has become a clown, then she will be crying about not being respectable in the industry but she is the one messing it up and I do not even blame her team for this tbh, I think she just ignores them.

The worst is now she has a brand that will also be damaged because of her stupidness. Everytime she goes online she messes up more, remove her phone from her already. She needs to quick social media for months, she should have done that the moment she released that damn statement, yet the hate train is going bigger and bigger at this point is unstoppable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, corotinho said:

This Benny thing is not even this big. I really don’t care about him. But this comment about the war, and this “another social media break” is just so tiring… i mean, dont you know how to ignore those comments? You in this industry for over 15 years now. You still dont know how to ignore this? She’s looking kinda annoying

Exactly, I mean the comment about war I do not even think she knows the watermelon means that, she was replying comments every 1 second and some of them do not even make any sense, she was going through something but she really needs to be off social media for a GOOD while, the fact that she even announced the album is coming in two months which I highly doubt it tbh, I do not even think Interscope is even going to let her at this point, she needs to clear her image, something that it took years, she messed up just be being stupid.

lol let's calm down. Her career  is not in real risk

Sure, people are dragging her rn, but if she stay away from social media for a few months people will miss her again.

2018 hate train was worse and she recovered from that.

All it takes is a beautiful magazine photoshoot, good music and another color of rare beauty blush and then boom, she's back on people's grace.

Yeah, is that easy lol. It's been proof over and over again that social media flip flops a lot about her. Truly a love/ hate relationship.

Social media hate train is no real tbh. No one can get canceled solely by that.

Now, if the media jumps on it( like they did with katy perry or tried to do with Taylor) then, yeah, is time to get worried. A media blizz/ cancel campaing can demolish an artist.

But, for now she is good. She's just corny, people will laugh a bit and   forget about that in a few days.

Btw it's time to Aleen move and snatch Selenas' phone away. How is she still allowed to have full access over her social media? Logout is now!

Edited by La Luna

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.