Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

On 10/15/2023 at 6:14 AM, MALAMENTE said:

I hope they postponed it for not too late. I get why they did it but no other event has been canceled so I'm confused. 

Same. I really want her to mingle with MBJ, Quinta, Meryl, Emma, Andrew and Margot.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

People in Twitter is saying a Sabrina carpenter remix of Single soon is coming allegedly cause Selena liked some picture of Sabrina 

11 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

People in Twitter is saying a Sabrina carpenter remix of Single soon is coming allegedly cause Selena liked some picture of Sabrina 

People like making up rumors from nothing or even less.

Is this actually a news? I've thought It was already eligible 5xplat

Anyway a good update for this song. I remember when It was called "frontloaded" and now it owns 1B streams on Spotify, 500k daily streams and multi platinum plaque (5x or more in few years) 

Edited by Sad Serenade
  • Thanks 1

hopefully she feels MIA cuz she's working on what is still left to release an album next year. 

selena is an workaholic, we're still on strike... if her health is fine i'm 90% sure she's working on music while we speak. 

i'd still rather her Revival days where she didn't have a lot of choreo but her vocals got better and it was just more... polished!!

Her best stage days were from Revival

But.. she slayed a little bit more than i remembered in this: 

she went hard during the whole set. 

Single Soon

iTunes:

#22 Italy (+10)

#43 Australia (+14)

#58 Canada (+17)

#69 Switzerland (NE)

#90 Germany (+3)

#128 France (NE)

#150 United States (+32)

Lose You to Love Me

iTunes:

#112 United States (NE)

a little Itunes revival

sadly it's quite irrelevant but better than nothing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

Single Soon

iTunes:

#22 Italy (+10)

#43 Australia (+14)

#58 Canada (+17)

#69 Switzerland (NE)

#90 Germany (+3)

#128 France (NE)

#150 United States (+32)

Lose You to Love Me

iTunes:

#112 United States (NE)

a little Itunes revival

sadly it's quite irrelevant but better than nothing.

tbh one of her biggest flops, can't believe she wasted her hype on that, I do not know if she will be able to recover, she has talked about the album being like IAM, Wolves, BTY.. etc but I'm kinda worried because that sounds dated as ****.

I can see her singing this kind of songs and it slaps

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BeingRicardo said:

can't believe she wasted her hype on that, I do not know if she will be able to recover

really? she's selena gomez, literally one of the most famous people on earth. :laugh:

she can create hype VERY easily. like... VERY easily. she just needs to want to. 

single soon 0% killed selena's momentum. it is an irrelevant song for her career and that's it.

she just needs to post 3 smart tiktoks and she's ready for a HYPED comeback. 

about interscope investment: also irrelevant, selena just had calm down and it's not like streaming era is predictable, it's pretty unpredictable, investing on someone as famous as selena is a safe choice. she's more than safe, don't worry about it.. really! 

--

about ur fears on the album sound: in general i trust her but not gonna lie i've been having second thoughts and kinda can see the album being dated on arrival too... so that is another thing. let's hope for the best! but i see the chance of the sound not being it too. :dancehall3:

Edited by Selegend
  • Thanks 1

On 10/25/2023 at 12:21 PM, BeingRicardo said:

tbh one of her biggest flops, can't believe she wasted her hype on that, I do not know if she will be able to recover, she has talked about the album being like IAM, Wolves, BTY.. etc but I'm kinda worried because that sounds dated as ****.

I can see her singing this kind of songs and it slaps

if anything Single Soon was a good move to build hype for the new album :rip:

It was crickets from her musically apart from Calm Down and having Single Soon out helped divert the attention a little bit and start refreshing people's ears as to what they might hear next from her.

Edited by selena_lavigne

we need a new era starting in january 

it's perfect timing

i can't anymore, i miss her so much 

i've never missed new selena music SO badly  :gaycat7:

it's not possible that she's not finishing everything related to her album during those weeks she's absent   :gaycat7: i need her to be 

in old times ALWAYS when she was MIA she came back with new music :gaycat7:

now we are always also worried about her health :gaycat7:

but she was seen with taylor last week so hopefully she's well and working on music 

16 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

if anything Single Soon was a good move to build hype for the new album :rip:

It was crickets from her musically apart from Calm Down and having Single Soon out helped divert the attention a little bit and start refreshing people's ears as to what they might hear next from her.

It doesn't work like that, Single Soon hasn't hyped the album at all, if you see TikToks with the song most people trash it and there are tons of commens like "I love her but this is not IT"

• Like 1

I hope her team someday merges her catalog because the amount of monthly listeners she could get with both profiles is insane. She should also talk with Charlie Puth and DJ Snake manager to put her as with instead of ft

40 minutes ago, BeingRicardo said:

It doesn't work like that, Single Soon hasn't hyped the album at all, if you see TikToks with the song most people trash it and there are tons of commens like "I love her but this is not IT"

Then why did Lose You To Love Me Smash after I Can’t Get Enough?

1 hour ago, selena_lavigne said:

Then why did Lose You To Love Me Smash after I Can’t Get Enough?

ICGE was the last droplet and was a feature, and it did quite better than SS

I really hope the rumour of the remix aren’t true. It’s not necessary we need to skip to the lead early next year.

Selena has posted on IG about the war, tbh, given the statment, she should have remained silence. She is going to be hated for no reason when actually nobody has spoken out. I do not know why she always has to speak about everything and Selenators are the first one to come after her when she doesn't comment everything.

Why does she has a team for?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BeingRicardo said:

Selena has posted on IG about the war, tbh, given the statment, she should have remained silence. She is going to be hated for no reason when actually nobody has spoken out. I do not know why she always has to speak about everything and Selenators are the first one to come after her when she doesn't comment everything.

Why does she has a team for?

I dont think she will be hated for today’s post. Actually, i think her team hurry up before that amy like goes viral on internet

TBH Everything about the statement is wrong, why did she use the word hashtag again? She could have even share some links to donate to neutral org that are helping with food and meds for the affected civils

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corotinho said:

I dont think she will be hated for today’s post. Actually, i think her team hurry up before that amy like goes viral on internet

Look at twitter, some posts have already 1M views in 30 minutes and all are hate comments. She could have spoken in a different way, the post was not well-thought IMO.

I really though she learned from the BLM thing since she upped her activism game but she's showing her ignorance once again. The fact she's an Amy Schumer fan doesn't help. Ppl are also saying the CEO for rare beauty is a zionist.

Edited by VelvetCrush

3 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

I really though she learned from the BLM thing since she upped her activism game but she's showing her ignorance once again. The fact she's an Amy Schumer fan doesn't help. Ppl are also saying the CEO for rare beauty is a zionist.

TBH It's not about ignorance. She doesn't need to pick any side, specially if she is not informed. She always does more than enough and doesn't have to speak on everything, specially when it comes to war. But how she has done PR wise is the worst thing she could have done. This is only gonna hurt her, should have remained silent or make something different.

Educational links so people could learn about the situation would be the best way out of this and it could help (HELP A LITTLE BIT!!!! She can’t save the world like some selenators apparently think.)

but yep she could’ve even hired someone to do it honestly… 

Not that i am treating Selena like a baby cuz i also didnt like her post….
but i really don’t get it why Selenators are the only fanbase that stay on Selena neck like her IG post could save the world? Taylor is the biggest artist of the decade and i dont see any swiftie saying anything, same goes for Miley, Ariana… i just dont get it. I dont want to talk about the girls i want to talk about Selenators. What is it about? Its cuz of her humanitarian brand? I really dont get it. And i’ve literally spent a quite few minutes searching about it and no, no other fanbase stays on their faves necks like this.  

Edited by Selegend
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.