Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

If the rumor about her working with a French brand for a campaign/potentially becoming the new ambassador for one is true, maybe the collab is announced/drops next week and then she attends the fashion show of that brand. Perhaps she covers Vogue France to promote it too, cause the October issue still hasn't been revealed yet (they normally drop the cover late in the month, around the 20 something, so it checks out). Only mystery is to know which brand she is working with/fashion show she will attend. The deuxmoi blind item said she already worked with the brand and that would be Louis Vuitton, but I think it is boring to collab with them again after a 7 year gap.

Other ones that are big and having shows this next week are: Dior, Saint Laurent, Balmain, Rabanne, Givenchy, Rick Owens, Schiaparelli, Loewe, Nina Ricci, (Victoria Beckham: only putting it here for the obvious), Vivienne Westwood, Hermes, Elie Saab, Comme des Garcons, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Valentino, Mugler, Maison Margiela, Chanel and Miu Miu. I don't know which ones are French and which ones have celebrity ambassadors but yeah, have fun theorizing lol. Of course she could attend the show of the brand she has collaborated with and others too just for the fun of it, it doesn't to be just one show. 

I hope something of what I just said happens, because it is very interesting that she skipped Milan Fashion Week even tho she went to Italy two days before. The rumors about her working with a fashion house have been a thing for a while now too and her following Vogue France on Instagram months ago was suspicious. I thought she would cover their magazine soon after the follow and be among the few international popstars to cover it but since she followed them Beyoncé, Jisoo and Dua Lipa have done it lol, which makes me think this whole thing has been planned for a while. 

Let's see what happens. I think all of that happening in the same week might be a lot and just wishful thinking but the situation just calls for it.

Edited by MALAMENTE

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MALAMENTE said:

If the rumor about her working with a French brand for a campaign/potentially becoming the new ambassador is true, maybe the collab is announced/drops next week and then she attends the fashion show of that brand. Perhaps she covers Vogue France to promote it too, cause the October issue still hasn't been revealed yet (they normally drop the cover late in the month, around the 20 something, so it checks out). Only mystery is to know which brand she is working with/fashion show she will attend. The deuxmoi blind item said she already worked with the brand and that would be Louis Vuitton, but I think it is boring to collab with them again after a 7 year gap.

Other ones that are big and having shows this next week are: Dior, Saint Laurent, Balmain, Rabanne, Givenchy, Rick Owens, Schiaparelli, Loewe, Nina Ricci, (Victoria Beckham: only putting it here for the obvious), Vivienne Westwood, Hermes, Elie Saab, Comme des Garcons, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Valentino, Mugler, Maison Margiela, Chanel and Miu Miu. I don't know which ones are French and which ones have celebrity ambassadors but yeah, have fun theorizing lol. Of course she could attend the show of the brand she has collaborated with and others too just for the fun of it, it doesn't to be just one show. 

I hope something of what I just said happens, because it is very interesting that she skipped Milan Fashion Week even tho she went to Italy two days before. The rumors about her working with a fashion house have been a thing for a while now too and her following Vogue France on Instagram months ago was suspicious. I thought she would cover their magazine soon after the follow and be among the few international popstars to cover it but since she followed them Beyoncé, Jisoo and Dua Lipa have done it lol, which makes me think this whole thing has been planned for a while. 

Let's see what happens. I think all of that happening in the same week might be a lot and just wishful thinking but the situation just calls for it.

The LV show is only next Monday and then she has that Rare Gais thing 2 days later but it could still a possibility. Only thing about the partnership is that I hope it does keep her stuck in LV for all event for a while.

i really hope attends some shows though, probably Victoria’s but for the rest I really don’t know. She has no go to brands. Maybe just the shows Nicola goes to. Stylists usually travel with their clients for type of weeks like this right?! so I’ll be more optimistic if Erin shows up. But Dominic is also there so she could have put the pieces together and he helps her out. Hung is there which is a given but I feel like the rest of her glam team should also be there.

I know a lot of actors and other artists will be there so I want her to mingle. Everything is on hiatus so besides the cooking show and SG3 things there’s nothing else that we know of holding her back.

For the shows I personally hope, Dior, Chanel, Elie Saab, Valentino, McQueen, Schiaparelli, Loewe, Miu Miu. Erin put her in Balmain, Valentino, The Row. Kate in Dior and Chanel.

Do you know if celebs get personal invites from fashion houses or more like they sit with their stylist and figure out where they want to go?

58 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

The LV show is only next Monday and then she has that Rare Gais thing 2 days later but it could still a possibility. Only thing about the partnership is that I hope it does keep her stuck in LV for all event for a while.

i really hope attends some shows though, probably Victoria’s but for the rest I really don’t know. She has no go to brands. Maybe just the shows Nicola goes to. Stylists usually travel with their clients for type of weeks like this right?! so I’ll be more optimistic if Erin shows up. But Dominic is also there so she could have put the pieces together and he helps her out. Hung is there which is a given but I feel like the rest of her glam team should also be there.

I know a lot of actors and other artists will be there so I want her to mingle. Everything is on hiatus so besides the cooking show and SG3 things there’s nothing else that we know of holding her back.

For the shows I personally hope, Dior, Chanel, Elie Saab, Valentino, McQueen, Schiaparelli, Loewe, Miu Miu. Erin put her in Balmain, Valentino, The Row. Kate in Dior and Chanel.

Do you know if celebs get personal invites from fashion houses or more like they sit with their stylist and figure out where they want to go?

True, the LV show is still a week away. Knowing Selena, I think she’d be in a rush to go back to the US for the Rare Impact Gala if she stays for the LV one so she might not be in France for the whole week. And her arriving this soon makes me think she'll atttend one of the shows before the weekend. So my guess is she either goes to Dior or Balmain, and I am more confident about Dior. Then again, as you said, Erin has already done Balmain a bit so maybe it is that one. Both houses are french too. 

I really hope she shows up to a couple shows at least, but I feel like this time it is strictly business so I think it will just be the one show and then back home. But I also agree with you on the shows you hope she goes, although I would add Westwood, I like it a lot. 

I also hope she mingles, I loved how many celebs she met during fashion weeks back in 2014-2018. And since actors are "unemployed" you can tell they are all flocking to these fashion weeks lol. My absolute dream would be Selena and Rosalía, and both are in France so the last step is them attending the same show. I do think there are shows that are attended by more celebs than others. Like for example, from Milan, most attended the Prada show. That makes me think maybe the one everyone or most will attend from the first few days is one of the two I mentioned earlier (Dior or Balmain). The former does a lot of celeb deals, the latter not so much. 

About the invites, most celebs normally attend the shows they have a deal with or they are friends/muses to the designers. They also get paid, so imagine how many brands would want Selena to attend since she is incredibly popular. I still think she won't attend many. Who knows! 

I would bet and make this fun for us lol

Edited by MALAMENTE

This morning she’s visiting the French rare team.

In the past for  Fashion week she did some many outfits changes and she seems to be excited about fashion again so hopefully that’s the case. 

I can’t wait!

She's serving looks after looks. whew Erin is doing so great.
Oh, i know Kate is embarrassed lmao. Selena is posting all the looks on ig, she's confident and very happy. She never did that when she was with kate.

Now, i wish the OMITB's trio would have the chance to host the Oscar. Erin would make Selena shine so much.

:clownny:

1 hour ago, La Luna said:

She's serving looks after looks. whew Erin is doing so great.
Oh, i know Kate is embarrassed lmao. Selena is posting all the looks on ig, she's confident and very happy. She never did that when she was with kate.

Now, i wish the OMITB's trio would have the chance to host the Oscar. Erin would make Selena shine so much.

that fact that Selena tagged Erin all proud on her look on her Insta stories is very telling. 

On 9/25/2023 at 10:44 AM, Selegend said:

that fact that Selena tagged Erin all proud on her look on her Insta stories is very telling. 

Yup. She looks good and she knows that. So, so glad Kate is finally out.

I'm very excited for the Met Gala. Selena's redemption arc is now :gaycat5:

Now that she is finally enjoying the fashion world again, i hope she will serve a hot halloween photoshoot.

Ahhhh the way the internet would go crazy

Maybe Nicola, Dominic and Theresa will  hype her up to do something special. Wooo maybe even a party.

Edited by La Luna

She’s been looking sickening the past month :jonny5: every new look feels like an event. 

On a side note, her voice in the latest episode of OMITB is so grating. I love her down but I was ready to turn the tv OFF.

On 9/26/2023 at 5:02 PM, Opulent said:

It’s actually insane how much her styling improved after she got rid of Kate, she looks amazing :jonny:

She's been serving looks 100% of the time :jonnycat:

Disappointed that she didn’t attend any fashion shows while she was in Paris during PFW. But oh well, at least she served and got a lot of publicity 

1 minute ago, MALAMENTE said:

Disappointed that she didn’t attend any fashion shows while she was in Paris during PFW. But oh well, at least she served and got a lot of publicity 

I think she will stay till the Monday?

Selena's team updated her Spotify biography including new info about Single Soon confirming it's a non album track, she kinda confirmed before saying it was meant to be included in Rare

She was more likely hired to have more people turn their attention to Paris and fashion. Should have attended some fashion shows tho

Liked these two looks the most:

F7Cy9ZgWIAAi_EB?format=jpg&name=small

The way she consistently always chooses the..... most odd looking photos to post on her IG, especially in dumps.

It was still a great 3 days, she served looks and she got a lot of good publicity and attention. I'm sure she was there for something else too, not just to have fun. Still wonder if she is gonna be collaborating with a fashion house and if she is gonna cover some Vogue Magazine because of that; Vogue France and Italia still haven't released their covers and France specially is behind compared to other months, I'm probably being very delusional and clowning like no other but it would be SO iconic if she got both covers like other celebs have gotten in the past (Rosalia with Italia and Spain, Gaga with UK and Italia and Adele with US and UK). 

This month is quite busy too: finale of OMITB, Rare Impact gala, BBMAs and EMAs nominations, Grammy submissions leaking (so we can put to rest the question of if Calm Down is eligible or not), hopefully a SAG deal so she can, among other things, promote again and post photos from the filming of S3...

I also hope they confirm S4 soon. 

Edited by MALAMENTE

very good that she performed with coldplay! she looked more confident. 

On 10/1/2023 at 7:02 AM, MALAMENTE said:

It was still a great 3 days, she served looks and she got a lot of good publicity and attention. I'm sure she was there for something else too, not just to have fun. Still wonder if she is gonna be collaborating with a fashion house and if she is gonna cover some Vogue Magazine because of that; Vogue France and Italia still haven't released their covers and France specially is behind compared to other months, I'm probably being very delusional and clowning like no other but it would be SO iconic if she got both covers like other celebs have gotten in the past (Rosalia with Italia and Spain, Gaga with UK and Italia and Adele with US and UK). 

This month is quite busy too: finale of OMITB, Rare Impact gala, BBMAs and EMAs nominations, Grammy submissions leaking (so we can put to rest the question of if Calm Down is eligible or not), hopefully a SAG deal so she can, among other things, promote again and post photos from the filming of S3...

I also hope they confirm S4 soon. 

i hope s4 or at the very max s5 is the last one... don't get me wrong, I LOVE the show. but it need a proper ending "soon". 

this season was entertaining but it got lost from ep3 to 3p6, it got my attention back only on ep7.

the fact that the trio was barely together FOR SURE was the main problem. what makes omitb omitb is THE TRIO. i get what they tried to do but it wasn't it. 

Her voice sounds amazing and  confident.

The vocal lessons for the Emilia Perez movie did wonders huh:fan:

She looks great. So glad to see her on stage again.

Edited by La Luna

2 hours ago, Selegend said:

i hope s4 or at the very max s5 is the last one... don't get me wrong, I LOVE the show. but it need a proper ending "soon". 

this season was entertaining but it got lost from ep3 to 3p6, it got my attention back only on ep7.

the fact that the trio was barely together FOR SURE was the main problem. what makes omitb omitb is THE TRIO. i get what they tried to do but it wasn't it. 

They will end in S4 or S5. They are talented enough to find ways to make it interesting for two more seasons. 
I liked this season, it was really good. Really well done. EP9 was great and it couldn’t have happened if they hadn’t fight. If people didn’t like it then they just lack media literacy. EP9 was the climax to their friendship and it was super satisfying after having them bicker and separate (+ they weren’t that many time apart anyway. Every episode had them together one at least in one scene). 

23 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

They will end in S4 or S5. They are talented enough to find ways to make it interesting for two more seasons. 
I liked this season, it was really good. Really well done. EP9 was great and it couldn’t have happened if they hadn’t fight. If people didn’t like it then they just lack media literacy. EP9 was the climax to their friendship and it was super satisfying after having them bicker and separate (+ they weren’t that many time apart anyway. Every episode had them together one at least in one scene). 

i still haven't watch ep8 and 9 but ur comment made me happy, hope they've built up nicely for an amazing finale tonight. going to watch everything on the weekend.

• Like 1

was at the Coldplay concert last night and i swear to god I almost DIED when she came out :gaycatx: not only did they sing let somebody go but she came out. fyi this is the second time Selena comes out as a surprise guest at a concert I attend. The crowd LOVED her! 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, fattysel said:

was at the Coldplay concert last night and i swear to god I almost DIED when she came out :gaycatx: not only did they sing let somebody go but she came out. fyi this is the second time Selena comes out as a surprise guest at a concert I attend. The crowd LOVED her! 

Omg u’re so luckyyy!!! Im happy for you!! What was the other one, Julia Michaels, Coachella or Taylor Swift? 

banner

Bes Female Single Of The Yer

ROUND 01

Selena Single Soon & My Mind & Me at this year tournament, could she win this year?

VOTE HERE:

Good luck to Selena!! :alexz2:

37 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Omg u’re so luckyyy!!! Im happy for you!! What was the other one, Julia Michaels, Coachella or Taylor Swift? 

Thank you!! Taylor swift back at the reputation tour when she sang the iconic hands to myself  :gaylorcat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.