Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

yup, she should ignore the haters but maybe she is tired of these fake narratives that people keep trying to create.

anyways, haters are fuming. And since they can't talk about her looks, they rely on fake narratives so they can paint her as villain lmao 

"She didn't smile for A"  "She didn't clap or stand up for B"  "She didn't pay attention to C"

booo losers

it's hilarious how the people that call her irrelevant are the same ones thirsty for her validation.

:bibliahh:

She is people princess and they know it :gaycat5:

Edited by La Luna

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicki fans have been thinking for a while that Selena doesn't like Nicki anymore because she's Cardi friend. She always loved Nicki music, and I think she still does as she looked emotional when Nicki was performing yesterday. But Cardi is a good friend for her and I'll never forget she was the only celebrity supporting her during her mental issues in 2018, so even If I like Nicki music better, I understand why Selena is closer to Cardi.

3 hours ago, La Luna said:

yup, she should ignore the haters but maybe she is tired of these fake narratives that people keep trying to create.

anyways, haters are fuming. And since they can't talk about her looks, they rely on fake narratives so they can paint her as villain lmao 

"She didn't smile for A"  "She didn't clap or stand up for B"  "She didn't pay attention to C"

booo losers

it's hilarious how the people that call her irrelevant are the same ones thirsty for her validation.

:bibliahh:

She is people princess and they know it :gaycat5:

+1000. All this faux outrage is a joke

the amount of viral tweets and tiktoks about her from the VMAs from her amazing VMAs outfit to the after party outfit, to her audience reactions from olivia, to chris brown, demi, sza, cardi etc :deadbanana2:

the way all she has to do is get out if her house and she conquers the whole world without even doing anything :deadbanana2: she's truly THEE IT Girl :deadbanana2:

Sel was there for few hours and Single Soon and Calm Down climbs back on every chart 

Now imagine a performance :jonny5: the effect would be another top 5 single

Revival really was that girl.

Good For You

Same Old Love

Kill Em With Kindness

Hands To Myself

are all perfection.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If there isn't anybody on Selena's team who can recognize a good single immediately, they need just give the candidate songs to everybody on her team be playing all day long and that they aren't sick of after a week is the single:keir:

33 minutes ago, lauren198 said:

If there isn't anybody on Selena's team who can recognize a good single immediately, they need just give the candidate songs to everybody on her team be playing all day long and that they aren't sick of after a week is the single:keir:

actually most of her singles are good songs too: Good For You, LYTLM, Hands To Myself,...Also the droplets era. 

They did wrong with Rare and Boyfriend. 

They've made few mistakes overral but her lead are good.

4 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

actually most of her singles are good songs too: Good For You, LYTLM, Hands To Myself,...Also the droplets era. 

They did wrong with Rare and Boyfriend. 

They've made few mistakes overral but her lead are good.

But these were all before Aaron Bay-Schuck left. I'm not saying he chose the singles, but maybe he was the one who knew which ones were not single material at all

Tainy really made Selena emote on every song on Revelación. Starting to see this EP's qualities:cupid:

• Thanks 2

selena is most likely releasing another single this year. 

her instagram activity is suspicious, she's always active like this posting old pics to boost her socials algorithm before releasing.

hopefully it's 1989 related. but fred again collab is a possibility. 

i'm happy! i miss selena songs, 'single soon' still on replay here. 

she should be more active on tiktok again like she was at the beggining of the year tho 

missed opportunities with 'single soon' and despite that post one day before she didn't use it properly with this single, not before not during and not after release. i get that being organic on tiktok is nice, but she could help more. @/selena just use it again like u used before having NOTHING to promote goddamit

Edited by Selegend
  • Like 1

I hope that “I am single” is not the whole narrative about the album, she keeps posting about it on TikTok

anything but posting Single Soon, I guess

1 hour ago, BeingRicardo said:

I hope that “I am single” is not the whole narrative about the album, she keeps posting about it on TikTok

anything but posting Single Soon, I guess

This is kinda getting annoying actually. Hope she stops with this narrative...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, corotinho said:

This is kinda getting annoying actually. Hope she stops with this narrative...

Yeah I know it's harmless but it's kinda cringe :skull: that one video of her screaming at soccer players :skull:

she looks great. Hope she attends some shows. Curious to see which ones.. I have no clue.

Edited by jxbuggie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.