Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

4 hours ago, lauren198 said:

Clearly Selena is closer to her mother. She moved to Los Angeles with her at a very young age. Since we've known her, we've seen her dad visit once, twice a year, and the same goes for her visiting Texas. I think she likes her dad but it seems like they aren't close anymore, she keeps telling the same old stories from when she lived in Texas as a kid when asked about him. Btw, they should take a trip alone to get to know each other a little.

That said, I don't think her dad's family is short of money, they travel a lot, enjoy a lot of events, the kids seem to be living their dream. They seem like a happy family. I don't think it would be healthy at all if Selena gave Victoria a different lifestyle than her family. And about the exposure, Gracie was born in this environment. 

I think her dad said he regrets to get away from her daughter Selena but yeah It was hard for him probably the reason Selena's parents got divorced was cuz of money struggles I count with her dad running out money to even visit her daughter to Los Angeles but Selena is aware and their relationship is better than ever took them time to build up that relationship again, Selena also said she was a fluent Spanish speaker till her dad gone away.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

Selena’s dad’s side lives a completely normal life, I can’t remember where I saw but 10 years ago he was working at a local CVS or Walgreens as a cashier while Selena was touring the world and making movies, her grandpa is a pastor or something and him and his wife still live in the same small house they lived in when Selena was a baby. Priscilla’s siblings are the same as well. I remember seeing her cousin on tiktok a few months ago and she works as a self taught nail tech. I doubt they want Victoria to live a huge Hollywood life, especially seeing as how Selena’s grandfather talked about it to Radar magazine back in 2014 when he first exposed her having lupus.

Edited by StarsAllAligned

I told you did ok in Australia, I don't see this climbing more without radio payola 

Calm down to a billion soon, bummed that we didn’t get that live version for Grammy eligibility. Back to you is coming up next.

I still don't know why Dj Snake removed Selena, Ozuna and Cardi from lead credit on Taki Taki, it lost streams the moment they did that as it lost the top 5 on Spotify of each artist, it used to be "with" on Spotify and now is "Feat", weird move.

her 6th 1B streamed song on spotify :party:

someone make the thread i'm banned from making threads :rip: 

8 hours ago, BeingRicardo said:

I still don't know why Dj Snake removed Selena, Ozuna and Cardi from lead credit on Taki Taki, it lost streams the moment they did that as it lost the top 5 on Spotify of each artist, it used to be "with" on Spotify and now is "Feat", weird move.

weird cause it has been that way since its release :rip: 

both We Don't Talk Anymore and Taki Taki needs to be on her page

I've seen all her new interviews on radios for Single Soon and Rare Beauty. She's so sweet and interviewers praise her for the song and all her work, really nice. They seem genuine actually. I'm surpriesed Single Soon is not viral yet on tiktok it sounds perfect

I was so curious about her new acting projects too but the strike is still going on strong and I don't see anything coming soon (for her and in general).

As for the tour I will believe when I'll see at least one live performance. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

weird cause it has been that way since its release :rip: 

both We Don't Talk Anymore and Taki Taki needs to be on her page

Nope, Taki Taki used to be with "with" instead of "feat", DJ Snake team changed it on August. It's too weird

Just wondering about Selena being always labeled as PR'd/staged for $.

If this was true she would have a single about her rumored relationship with Zayn not a song about being single with her 10 years old sister :coffee2:

stunning :flame:

There's a rumors about her attending the VMAs

I trust this when I'll see her on red carpet

anyway here why the rumors started:

Edited by Sad Serenade

Olivia is very talented. Wrote almost all of her album and with just a producer except by one song. Aleen hit big with this one

19 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

stunning :flame:

She looks great! Wish she would find a product which works for her hair and stop ironing it tho

In other news I read OMITB is peaking on audience:hippo:Another great year for her

Edited by lauren198

Very excited for the VMAs red carpet
Kate is finally out. wooooo :party:

Our only worry now is Marissa and that damn bun. Also, i hope Hung is the one doing her make up. Melissa is very mediocre tbh.

Why Selena and Taylor don’t sit together  there is no way there is beef between them , right? right?

1 hour ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

Why Selena and Taylor don’t sit together  there is no way there is beef between them , right? right?

They got pictured together, they sit her with Rema, I guess they are winning then. But Selena and Taylor together would had given moments

All the posts about Selena yesterday got a lot of likes. There was some negativity but it was a small percent. She shouldn't let it bother her, she needs to be trained on the idgaf game

19 minutes ago, lauren198 said:

All the posts about Selena yesterday got a lot of likes. There was some negativity but it was a small percent. She shouldn't let it bother her, she needs to be trained on the idgaf game

Yeah it was turning into a nice moment for her fans seeing her everywhere but she kinda ruined it with the story. She looked AMAZING on the red carpet, even more amazing on the after party, was everywhere around the internet… I get it, but i was enjoying it and now after her story its overall annoying. I will try to ignore it tho and still enjoy what i see from a night that was being amazing for her. but idk if it will possible cuz her story complaining already made the news. lets see… she’s truly always her worst enemy. 

Edited by Selegend

She needs to learn to just not gaf like Rihanna :giraffe: she knows how the internet works, the love she was getting last night is still going strong, don’t give losers what they want. 

She was the main event of the night. As usual lol

Selena looked gorgeous. Hair, tan, make up and dress were perfect. Was giving Latina excellence 

:gaycat3:

Erin really knows what she's doing. The dress was perfect for Selena body type.  Selena was feeling herself and you could tell.

Kate should be embarrassed. Now, more that ever, is pretty obvious that she was the problem lmao

Edited by La Luna

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.