Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

Surprised Miley again , it’s going back to back 

Miley's song is very personal and something that stirs her audience's emotions, and even people who is not part of her audience but saw her grow up in the spotlight. Great songwriting

2 hours ago, lauren198 said:

Miley's song is very personal and something that stirs her audience's emotions, and even people who is not part of her audience but saw her grow up in the spotlight. Great songwriting

surpassed* no idea why it wrote surprised lol. I think SS will be a long-run hit, we will see.
By the way - if I stream using VPN on Spotify does it count towards the BBhot 100?

12 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

surpassed* no idea why it wrote surprised lol. I think SS will be a long-run hit, we will see.
By the way - if I stream using VPN on Spotify does it count towards the BBhot 100?

I think Spotify is able to detect VPN these days. But stream anyway to keep it stable

6 minutes ago, lauren198 said:

I think Spotify is able to detect VPN these days. But stream anyway to keep it stable

I am streaming on Spotify, AM, youtube, and auto something , from 4 different computers, I'm about to have a radiation infection 

Went from Good For You, Fetish, Hands To Myself, Bad Liar to Rare, Boyfriend, I Feel Pretty, My Mind & Me, Single Soon.... what happened, something’s not adding up

spacer.png

Love You Like A Love Song is coming for 700M streams (and more!) by the end of the year 

1B next

• Thanks 1

It's looking promising for Australia her only good performances there are Back To You (#4) and LYTLM (#2) and collaborations IAM #5, Wolves #4

I get it's a droplet new droplet era just begun, but I'm still surprised Interscope is pushing this properly and not her lead singles :deadvision:

21 hours ago, StarsAllAligned said:

Went from Good For You, Fetish, Hands To Myself, Bad Liar to Rare, Boyfriend, I Feel Pretty, My Mind & Me, Single Soon.... what happened, something’s not adding up

spacer.png

I miss her Songs like Fetish & GFY:jonnycat:

• Thanks 1

yeah i get what u guys say about wanting the fetish/bad liar/htm/gfy vibe... even stained and souvenir.

it was for sure more artistic and just more quality as a whole than 'single soon'

but i feel like she released the right song, if this were released in april it would've been a #1 smash. 

it's catchy, it's girly and it's everything the GP wanted from her after  March (Hailey-Jenner tiktok situation). too bad months have passed BUT

we have barbie as a hot movie, the eras tour as the biggest tour ever right now

i think "girly carefree pop" is hot right now and also there's a lot of  people that just miss selena's fun pop songs. 

it's a droplet. an artistic single like bad liar/fetish would be a "waste" -- again. 

if she's going to serve us that level of art again it better being with an album this time

let's enjoy this catchy bop that is single soon -- honestly one of the catchiest songs she's ever released - and have faith on her! :gaycat4:

People are saying this is an old leak, does anyone know that name of it? 

it sounds like a bop why didn’t she release it:chick3:

i'm so annoyed they keep removing twitter/X videos with the MV for copyright. this is so dumb. 

it probably cuz they "programmed" it while it was a leak spreading, but.... change it? :chick1:

Edited by Selegend

No matter what always is never enough Selena's music, is kind of sad she is the one with the smallest discography among her peers, like Demi has like twice as music than Selena 

Why is she posting OMITB stuff on Instagram? Girl better delete and donate some money to the strike relief fund asap :redface:

Interscope for sure should have playlisted People You Know like Katy's did to Harleys In Hawaii. It seems Interscope still isn't totally adapted to the streaming era

1 hour ago, lauren198 said:

Interscope for sure should have playlisted People You Know like Katy's did to Harleys In Hawaii. It seems Interscope still isn't totally adapted to the streaming era

Yeah.. 

9 hours ago, Crashed said:

Why is she posting OMITB stuff on Instagram? Girl better delete and donate some money to the strike relief fund asap :redface:

Its a “miss the cast” post. I’ve been seeing actors promoting in the most various ways of “not promoting”. Selena one was nothing close from others i’ve seen. + she has posted in favor of the strike in her stories 

Edited by Selegend

15 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Its a “miss the cast” post. I’ve been seeing actors promoting in the most various ways of “not promoting”. Selena one was nothing close from others i’ve seen. + she has posted in favor of the strike in her stories 

Other actors doing the same doesn't make it better and tagging the OMITB account certainly does not make it seem like an innocent "i miss my castmates" post either. :rip: 

At least it's deleted now but she has crossed the picket line two times already. It's not a good look for her and she can call herself lucky if SAG lets it slide

10 minutes ago, Crashed said:

Other actors doing the same doesn't make it better and tagging the OMITB account certainly does not make it seem like an innocent "i miss my castmates" post either. :rip: 

At least it's deleted now but she has crossed the picket line two times already. It's not a good look for her and she can call herself lucky if SAG lets it slide

it's not the big deal her fans freaked out to be think it was. 

it's not like she's promoting the new episodes on her socials or going to do the TV interviews she was booked for. 

SAG won't let it slide, they for sure already did. Cuz its nothing close from what others on the industry are doing, literally doing interviews without mentioning the name of what is out but saying how proud they are for their "work that is out", or answering fans comments on instagram about the TV show they are, and etc etc.

Their difference from Selena is that Selena has annoying fans that SPAMMED her comment section. :gaycat4:

And if it eventually break out news it's more cuz of the combo posting + being spammed by fans + deleting than cuz of the post itself. 

Edited by Selegend
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 8/29/2023 at 3:12 PM, Selenasworld said:

No matter what always is never enough Selena's music, is kind of sad she is the one with the smallest discography among her peers, like Demi has like twice as music than Selena 

i was thinking this just like yesterday. that's why my dream is that selena just release her better unreleased songs at this point with a EP of 5-6 great songs while we're waiting for sg3. maybe one will even click with tiktok and she gets an effortless hit, if it doesn't happen, at least we have more songs! 

33 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

some of her songs are getting bigger streams 

her catalog streams are SO responsive anytime she releases something :clap3: this doesn't happen with everyone, just the huge ones. :bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.