Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

The snippet... lmao it sucks. I'm sorry but, it's true. Is very bad.

it's feels like the same mid-tempo song with minimalist production and boring empowering/cringe lyrics she been serving lately.

I can't stand it. I can't

It's giving kidz pop.

It's giving rare 2.0

:psyduck:

Streets saying this song is from 2017. WTF is she doing?

If she will release old songs, at least should release the good ones,like Stained.

maybe the full song will sound better... idk...

But tbh i doubt :/ 

Edited by La Luna

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

corotinho once again serving truths. I wouldn't risk Calm Down complete chart run over a 2017 song. It's even older than Rare itself :deadbanana2:

btw, she's setting herself up  for drags.

Lately, it's feels like these corny jokes about being single is her only personality trait.

The whole " I'm single" thing is cringe af. And only make her look desperate. Is not cute or relatable like she thinks it is.

She's too pretty, too successful and rich to keep embarrassing herself like this.

I can't even lie, i really hope she snatch a man soon lol. It's about time.

I can't stand these self empowering songs anymore.

Just go ahead and get a man, Selenur.

:cm:

We need more GFY, Fetish, HTM.

No more " i'm single" self empowering songs.

Enough is enough. 

Edited by La Luna
  • Confused 1

What is this mess?? The preview sounds awful, Rare was already a step back from Revival but this sounds WTSGD, it feels like her sister is picking up her single choices.

TikTok already said no to I Feel Pretty and this sounds too similar 

Selena should value her music career a bit more. She doesn't know how lucky she is. One can have the talent, good music and all the beauty of the world (aka Sabrina Claudio) and still not make it big:mandown:

i'm curious if u guys are talking about the new snippet that got the disco 90s vibes or if u guys are talking about the old snippet that yep.. truly sounds like a Rare reject. 

i don't get the hate to the snippet that got the disco vibes cuz i love it. 

also this "from 2017" song is a rumour. the guy that leaked the 10 seconds snippet (not the full song like u guys are making it seem to be. this is no Stained/Feel Me situation, not even Rare - the full demo -- with Single Soon we've only listened to 10 seconds, it's not a leaked song) said it was from 2017. but the 10seconds leak is from 2021, so this can be from 2021 for all we know. he said it was from 2017, but who tf knows. 

--

about other topics to talk about in her music, that i can agree with. it would be nice if selena releases songs like Vulnerable as a single, not only "fun pop songs" with similar topics. this silly i'dc about a boyfriend or i want a boyfriend' thing is overdone. 

i 100% agree with that. selena can do better lyrically. she's has already done better lyrically and she needs to start making those songs singles. 

the rest for me is just a reach and unecessary meltdown

Edited by Selegend
  • Like 1

come & get it, good for you, lose you to love me, de una vez, a flawless lead single run

spacer.png

I just have to believe she won’t ruin it

45 minutes ago, Selegend said:

i'm curious if u guys are talking about the new snippet that got the disco 90s vibes or if u guys are talking about the old snippet that yep.. truly sounds like a Rare reject. 

i don't get the hate to the snippet that got the disco vibes cuz i love it. 

also this "from 2017" song is a rumour. the guy that leaked the 10 seconds snippet (not the full song like u guys are making it seem to be. this is no Stained/Feel Me situation, not even Rare - the full demo -- with Single Soon we've only listened to 10 seconds, it's not a leaked song) said it was from 2017. but the 10seconds leak is from 2021, so this can be from 2021 for all we know. he said it was from 2017, but who tf knows. 

--

about other topics to talk about in her music, that i can agree with. it would be nice if selena releases songs like Vulnerable as a single, not only "fun pop songs" with similar topics. this silly i'dc about a boyfriend or i want a boyfriend' thing is overdone. 

i 100% agree with that. selena can do better lyrically. she's has already done better lyrically and she needs to start making those songs singles. 

the rest for me is just a reach and unecessary meltdown

Where is the disco style snipped? 
OT : Its good she is releasing happy music at last, no more ballads, I just hope she will release EDM / 2012 kind of songs. Or sleezy as 2017 kind of songs

the meltdowns :rip: selena knows what she's doing I trust her

her discography and lead single run is immaculate but her 2nd single run is even more immaculate

Falling Down, Round & Round, Who Says, Come & Get It, Good for You, Bad Liar, LYTLM, De Una Vez

Naturally, A Year Without Rain, Love You Like a Love Song, Same Old Love, Fetish, Rare, Baila Conmigo

maybe the collapse is the 2nd single this time :eli: 

• Like 1

I actually really love it. she truly has found her sound since revival era

I also love the rnb vibe of this song. her rnb bops >>>

13 minutes ago, Mydilemma2.0 said:

Where is the disco style snipped? 
OT : Its good she is releasing happy music at last, no more ballads, I just hope she will release EDM / 2012 kind of songs. Or sleezy as 2017 kind of songs

its the one u already listened to and loved it :laugh:

7 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I actually really love it. she truly has found her sound since revival era

I also love the rnb vibe of this song. her rnb bops >>>

they've made the song way more pop than this snippet tho:

she said she was coming back upbeat... she's really coming upbeat. 

Can't believe people at Interscope green lit this

This Is Gonna Be So Bad Typing GIF - This Is Gonna Be So Bad Typing  Seunghee - Discover & Share GIFs

So many songs made and hours spent in the studio and she decides an old scrap will be a great lead single

This Is Gonna Be So Bad Typing GIF - This Is Gonna Be So Bad Typing  Seunghee - Discover & Share GIFs

Also tired of the "I'm single" narrative we get it girl

They haven't learned ANYTHING from the I Feel Pretty fiasco

Edited by feelingsonfire
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Selegend said:

its the one u already listened to and loved it :laugh:

they've made the song way more pop than this snippet tho:

she said she was coming back upbeat... she's really coming upbeat. 

So is This the snippet people are meltdowning about?

i trust her (idk why but..)

50 min till the annoucement

19 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

So is This the snippet people are meltdowning about?

Yes 

28 minutes ago, feelingsonfire said:

Can't believe people at Interscope green lit this

So many songs made and hours spent in the studio and she decides an old scrap will be a great lead single

Also tired of the "I'm single" narrative we get it girl

They haven't learned ANYTHING from the I Feel Pretty fiasco

maybe they’ll scrap this too idk, although it looks like they already launched the campaign for it so it’s not likely. though I remember they were pushing I feel pretty hard on TikTok for like a week by paying some popular accounts to use it and they also made a mashup with a wowp sound for selena’s account but fans/people still said NO and that was the last of that song so maybe they do the same with this

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Selegend said:

Yes 

So is this gonna be it? Or is it still not sure?

2 minutes ago, aquababy said:

maybe they’ll scrap this too idk, although it looks like they already launched the campaign for it so it’s not likely. though I remember they were pushing I feel pretty hard on TikTok for like a week by paying some popular accounts to use it and they also made a mashup with a wowp sound for selena’s account but fans/people still said NO and that was the last of that song so maybe they do the same with this

spacer.png

the fact that the insider on Pulse forum confirmed that there was a video for i feel pretty, so that scrapped too :deadbanana2: 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, aquababy said:

spacer.png

Hopefully not, cuz its way better than IFP. I dont think its lead material ( based on the snippet alone — it can be tho) but i liked the WTSGD vibe… where are the “selena only made good songs with The Scene” people? 

She’s lost it, her touch that is. This is her MANJOBI, the real lead will come out next year :giraffe:

spacer.png

The dramatics over that lq snippet lmfao i remember people on tumblr being similar when WTSGD leaked lmao

kii

This song will flop so bad
Is about to serve #10 - #30 - #50 - # 70 - OUT

remyscriminalrecord.gif

anyways, which excuses  are we going to use, sisters?
Buzz single? A gif for the fans? Or just a droplet?

We need a narrative i fear

remyscriminalrecord.gif

Edited by La Luna

Now, can you imagine if Calm Down didn't smash?

We would still be waiting and waiting for the lead only to get...this

:bibliahh:

I'm fuming :chick3:

Edited by La Luna

18 minutes ago, La Luna said:

Now, can you imagine if Calm Down didn't smash?

We would still be waiting and waiting for the lead only to get...this

:bibliahh:

I'm fuming :chick3:

don't u like being single? :bird: 

or are u afraid of ur boy leaving and u being sad when it break the news?  :bird:

the snippet is a bop. it will grow on u in full i'm sure. 

i love the 'when the sun goes down (album)' meets 90s disco vibe. open u heart :heart2:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.