Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

24 minutes ago, StarsAllAligned said:

Need her & Brit Brit to make up or fix whatever issue they have, I’m tired and miss when they stanned each other :noparty: 

Britney going for her for no reason

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

Francia posted all the posts on stories but hers, tbh Selena should stop if it's not mutual

1 hour ago, BeingRicardo said:

Francia posted all the posts on stories but hers, tbh Selena should stop if it's not mutual

Nah, Selena is doing the right thing. Let people know there is not feud or bitterness from her side.
Now people can't say she is ungrateful or another dumb sh*t.

Plus, the photos she choose was very smart lol. The photo of both of them drinking will shut down those crazy theories that Francia walked away from Selena because she was drinking :fan:

Now, let's see if Francia will keep acting up. If so, then she will be the only one looking bitter and messy.

Edited by La Luna
  • Like 2

I kinda wish I Feel Pretty was part of the Barbie's soundtrack :-*

it would fit well tbh

• Like 1

6 hours ago, La Luna said:

I kinda wish I Feel Pretty was part of the Barbie's soundtrack :-*

it would fit well tbh

i couldn't help it but to think about it during the movie i swear it would fit so much 

This week has made me grateful that Selena has always been smart about her acting career and has never gotten messy with her costars :rip:

i'm sad she won't be able to promote OMITB not even through her social media. i hope Hulu goes all out in terms of promo cuz this season seems the best one yet, the trailer is my fave. 

Her t*ts are out all over her instagram I'm living :ahh:

• Haha 1

shes living her best life! She seems super happy too!

On 7/28/2023 at 7:42 PM, Selegend said:

i'm sad she won't be able to promote OMITB not even through her social media. i hope Hulu goes all out in terms of promo cuz this season seems the best one yet, the trailer is my fave. 

Wait why not? 

Viral again 

Even if they haven't been able to promote the trailer the views have been amazing. It has gained more views in 3 days than the season 2 trailer, and its at 12 million views right now. I really  hope we get some promo in the next two weeks. I would hope that they pre-recorded some stuff before the strike.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Why did no one tell me that Revelacion is GREAT? :chick3:

glad u liked :) what's ur fav song?

2 hours ago, Souvenir said:

glad u liked :) what's ur fav song?

Hard to say because I really enjoyed it as a whole but I guess Adios, De Una Vez and Baila Conmigo were the ones I responded to instantly. :WAP:

• Thanks 2

Karol G is releasing a new album and she is under Interscope now. i wonder if Selena will feature.

Rumored to appear with Taylor in 2 days… her IG feed is now lined up again…

Selena is overposting her female friends at this point. With all of this + the francia post (fishy... but she "couldn't"  be out of it since she's literally saved her life) + the rumours about a Karol G, Xtina and Camila Cabello featuring.

Could this all be Selena teasing a 100% female music project? This Theresa post is fishy af, the #day1 at her caption, the stories... it kinda does feel scheduled. 

Edited by Selegend

On 8/1/2023 at 9:48 PM, Selegend said:

Selena is overposting her female friends at this point. With all of this + the francia post (fishy... but she "couldn't"  be out of it since she's literally saved her life) + the rumours about a Karol G, Xtina and Camila Cabello featuring.

Could this all be Selena teasing a 100% female music project? This Theresa post is fishy af, the #day1 at her caption, the stories... it kinda does feel scheduled. 

I'm here for a Karol G collab tbh, she's hot in Latin America and Spain, but tbh Interscope is not handling her lead so well... I hope Karol G hasn't messed up singing with Interscope

Has anyone noticed her lips look different? They look smaller and less full than they used to

2 hours ago, StarsAllAligned said:

Has anyone noticed her lips look different? They look smaller and less full than they used to

In her last story she has them extremely dehydrated but I think that's all it is. As she has uploaded several new and old pictures today I don't see much difference except that now they are very flaky, I guess due to some treatment or because she doesn't moisturize them at all.

On 8/4/2023 at 1:08 AM, jxbuggie said:

Ed Sheeran producer..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.