• Braz

• Underdogs

• Gabriel Guedes

• Hiphopper

3 hours ago, Braz said:

Tickets going out super fast, Europe still loves her.:duca:

With the ticket pricing, Europe LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEESSSSS her 

2 hours ago, Underdogs said:

So no NGNDA this week either. Next week is Taylor week. So...

So it’s probably next week. Lol

2 hours ago, dperkins said:

So it’s probably next week. Lol

It would be the reverse of 2019, where Taylor dropped Me! on H2BH release day.

Everything seems so off with her planning. Like, we already know the music video was recorded over 2 months ago. Why would she record it to release after 3 months? She's also been (poorly) teasing it for 3 weeks now. 

Also the tour, the weird european dates, with random cities, some really strong markets for her missing from the list, the secret US dates in the website that matches the european dates....

NOTHING MAKES SENSE!!!!

20 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Everything seems so off with her planning. Like, we already know the music video was recorded over 2 months ago. Why would she record it to release after 3 months? She's also been (poorly) teasing it for 3 weeks now. 

Also the tour, the weird european dates, with random cities, some really strong markets for her missing from the list, the secret US dates in the website that matches the european dates....

NOTHING MAKES SENSE!!!!

Drop the RCA! 

2 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

NOTHING MAKES SENSE!!!!

What are the secret US dates?

I came across this link on her website that results in a "Thanks for pre-saving!" message after linking your Spotify. I wonder if this is in preparation for a new single or album? You can click here to access the page.

5 minutes ago, Braz said:

These lyrics are not it but I'm liking the dancey vibe. 

Love the Whitney inspo but why release it when Taylor is dropping...

4 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Love the Whitney inspo but why release it when Taylor is dropping...

I think she'll announce the release date and pre-save this week and we'll get it in 2 weeks or so.

59 minutes ago, Braz said:

These lyrics are not it but I'm liking the dancey vibe. 

Damnn, why is she keep doing that???? Just announce it finally ? also, sampling would also make sense since now in 2022, it's been exactly 10 years without her ?

Maybe NGNDA is going to be on the soundtrack for “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”, which comes out in December… ?

I just saw her last night at ACLfest and it was magical. She’s so down to earth, and spontaneous and funny. Even when there were flubs with the sound or the band, or when she fell down 2 or 3 times. She took it all in stride and had would start songs over for the best experience.

Along with her own songs, her covers were PHENOMENAL and a lot of times better than the original. The resonance her voice has when she belts and the tenderness on the flip side of that. I wish her set was at least another 30 mins. 1.5 hours wasn’t enough :jonnycat:

10 minutes ago, Pinkashes said:

Maybe NGNDA is going to be on the soundtrack for “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”, which comes out in December… ?

Wait… that makes sense now. 

I love the vibe. Just hope (as we all do) that the quality is there. And, I’m so glad it’s finally something different from her.

6 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

I just saw her last night at ACLfest and it was magical. She’s so down to earth, and spontaneous and funny. Even when there were flubs with the sound or the band, or when she fell down 2 or 3 times. She took it all in stride and had would start songs over for the best experience.

Along with her own songs, her covers were PHENOMENAL and a lot of times better than the original. The resonance her voice has when she belts and the tenderness on the flip side of that. I wish her set was at least another 30 mins. 1.5 hours wasn’t enough :jonnycat:

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

A new single for the Whitney doc would be cool. It's very much in keeping with her comeback trail - a soundtrack single to keep her name out there, and then a tour. 

9 hours ago, Braz said:

Twitter will not be happy if Pink gets the song for the Whitney movie... :bibliahh:

But I wouldn't complain.

Is it supposed to be a highly anticipated movie or something?

2 hours ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Is it supposed to be a highly anticipated movie or something?

No but a white pop star getting the lead single of a movie about a black icon wouldn’t sit well in this climate. Lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.