Normani

URBAN

11 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Y’all don’t know what she’s been working on. What exists what doesn’t exists. She clearly films stuff without the super fans knowing. 

Yeah sis, we really don't hence why the frustration :redface:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• remming

• nooniebao

36 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I think it's a lie that there's any reshoots. First, some claimed the MV was shot and done. Then, they were doing reshots - why exactly would reshoots be needed? :rip: You normally get things right while filming, it's really hard to go back and do it again. It takes money and time. Doubt it ever happens with ANY artist besides really rich ones. And now - the same insiders are claiming she never shot an actual video but instead it was some random videos like she did for Wild Side. So I'm sure no one really knows what's happening with Candy Paint right now and just making stuff up. I'm choosing to believe nothing has been filmed. 

Yeah, I feel like this is the most logical explanation. Even the biggest stars just scrap videos and don't reshoot (Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Kanye West etc.)

But considering it's Normani, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't like the way one look or scene looked so she decided to beg her label to fund a reshoot and delay the song further

I didn’t realize Jessie Reyez had a writing credit on Slow Down :ducky: I feel like it would have been a very different song if she cut it. It’s one of my fav Normani songs tho 

Edited by orange22

3 hours ago, Khamis said:

@FAN Queens of Controversy . There interactions take me OUT:dies:

They were both big CB stans during 5H days. They don’t give a damn about backlash at all :bibliahh:

Chris is trash and he looks like a rat too I don’t understand his appeal at all :deadbanana4:

moonlitdick
3 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Just really annoyed, that song is the summer type of song, August is way too late, that's the ending of summer, are they dumb, ugh they're so freaking annoying. 

My bday is Aug 16 which is like on the cusp of fall :hoetenks: I better not celebrate it without Candy Paint being out :weeps:

Edited by moonlitdick

27 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

My bday is Aug 16 which is like on the cusp of fall :hoetenks: I better not celebrate it without Candy Paint being out :weeps:

Don’t worry, you will be able to celebrate it….. with the 3 year anniversary of Motivation! Which was her single before the last one!Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Yeah at this point have the next single ready for lineup after Candy Paint. Drop Before Halloween. Discount the album for Thanksgiving/Blackfriday then discount again for xmas along with CP and 2nd Single and get best streams and drop 3rd single in January (She has a lot of longevity with January releases.

They won't ever have the next single ready. Ever. We say that RCA is supporting her, there's a plan, bla bla bla. But if there was a plan, we wouldn't be in this situation. The album would've been out already. How can you claim you'll be dropping an album during summer and tour for the fall - but then, suddenly nothing of that is happening? Was a tour really being prepared? I'm pretty sure you need to lock dates a long while before announcing. RCA has no strategy to release this album, and her team also has no plans to manage her properly and she doesn't have the drive to have even a mini type of career. I've never felt this way towards her, but the silence just speaks louder than whatever we hope for. She dipped and she's gone. They have no schedule, and other artists releasing is certanly not the problem. 

22 minutes ago, Topaz said:

Yeah at this point have the next single ready for lineup after Candy Paint. Drop Before Halloween. Discount the album for Thanksgiving/Blackfriday then discount again for xmas along with CP and 2nd Single and get best streams and drop 3rd single in January (She has a lot of longevity with January releases.

CP would be the third single? At this point, just leak the album. 

11 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

How can you claim you'll be dropping an album during summer and tour for the fall - but then, suddenly nothing of that is happening? Was a tour really being prepared? I'm pretty sure you need to lock dates a long while before announcing. RCA has no strategy to release this album, and her team also has no plans to manage her properly and she doesn't have the drive to have even a mini type of career. I've never felt this way towards her, but the silence just speaks louder than whatever we hope for. She dipped and she's gone. They have no schedule, and other artists releasing is certanly not the problem. 

I hate to be this person but it’s pretty easy to make these type of claims when you continuously do (“another record is 100% coming before the end of the year. Multiple!”) and no one close to you holds you accountable. You only really need to “lie” or not follow through with a promise once before it gets easier to just keep repeating that same cycle. And she’s been doing this consistently for 4+ years

edit: and i don’t think you can say oh well that’s RCA not her fault bc when that becomes the case, if you really care about your fans, you have an obligation to be transparent at that point and say look, this is out of my control. I was told this and they won’t allow that to happen. Instead she goes with “you only have one debut album. I want it to mean something and that takes time” approach.

Edited by Khamis

Wish it wasn't this quiet all the time with her (though at this point I don't think she'll be able to get away with constantly posting on social media)

We're also approaching the 4th year anniversary of this tweet 

3 minutes ago, SickLove said:

Wish it wasn't this quiet all the time with her (though at this point I don't think she'll be able to get away with constantly posting on social media)

I’m SCREAMING. Idk how the years go by so fast bc she gets CLOWNED on this day every year for almost half a decade now and it feels like yesterday each time :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, SickLove said:

Well, she tweeted that she has the title, not that she'd reveal it. 

29 minutes ago, Khamis said:

I hate to be this person but it’s pretty easy to make these type of claims when you continuously do (“another record is 100% coming before the end of the year. Multiple!”) and no one close to you holds you accountable. You only really need to “lie” or not follow through with a promise once before it gets easier to just keep repeating that same cycle. And she’s been doing this consistently for 4+ years

edit: and i don’t think you can say oh well that’s RCA not her fault bc when that becomes the case, if you really care about your fans, you have an obligation to be transparent at that point and say look, this is out of my control. I was told this and they won’t allow that to happen. Instead she goes with “you only have one debut album. I want it to mean something and that takes time” approach.

I get what you're saying and I know she's been giving lies her whole career but... It's an album/tour we're talking about. Those are bigger things than a single track to be promised. :skull: in anyway - we're basically agreeing to the same thing. She says whatever the **** she wants, and that's it. God forbid us for holding her accountable without her mom coming on Twitter to scream "GoD gOt HeR bAcK!! ItS gOdS tImInG!!!". Really if ONLY she was honest about what was happening, plenty of artists come foward about what's going on in their career. Her? No fucks given AT ALL. Just "I know you guys have been patient and I love you for that" well yea, not anymore. 

12 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I miss her 

Thats always the case...the more you miss her, the more she hides herself:deadbanana4:

The twitter insider is spilling a lot of tea. Apparently the album photoshoot has been done, teased a few lines from a track, and there's a few features on the album, could be 3 or more (including Cardi. Also Victoria's produced track made it into the tracklist.

1 hour ago, zeta said:

The twitter insider is spilling a lot of tea. Apparently the album photoshoot has been done, teased a few lines from a track, and there's a few features on the album, could be 3 or more (including Cardi. Also Victoria's produced track made it into the tracklist.

They really spilling. I truly wonder who they are because they claim to know SO MUCH, and have heard basically most of her songs lol Inb4 it's Normani herself 

Has anybody heard more of CP from Twitter insiders? 

3 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Has anybody heard more of CP from Twitter insiders? 

I heard part of the chorus during the spaces they hosted

17 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

They really spilling. I truly wonder who they are because they claim to know SO MUCH, and have heard basically most of her songs lol Inb4 it's Normani herself 

I'm really hyped for the album with all they saying. It's truly gon be a DAY when it drops. It'll be worth it.

8 hours ago, AFullMoonlight said:

CP would be the third single? At this point, just leak the album. 

what was the second single???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.