Normani

URBAN

some of y'all are so greedy omg don't y'all know that's one of the worst sins LMAOOOO relax!

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

1 minute ago, Flare said:

Normani can pull off literally anything. She needs to get album 2 ready to go. I'm ready for more tbh!! This ain't enough. :bird:

I hope we get a deluxe / extended somehow if the acclaim translates with RCA

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Motivation93 said:

I hope we get a deluxe / extended somehow if the acclaim translates with RCA

I feel like if Normani can get this in the top 25 - 50 of Billboard, RCA will eat that up and give a lil more budget. They know they did not spend as much as they could have to launch this album so that would be a huge win cost wise. ITunes looks promising, the playlisting is cute enough, she's trending #1 US. Good signs so far for a cute lil debut!

• Like 4

Oh?? Oh my goddddd??

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Flare said:

I feel like if Normani can get this in the top 25 - 50 of Billboard, RCA will eat that up and give a lil more budget. They know they did not spend as much as they could have to launch this album so that would be a huge win cost wise. ITunes looks promising, the playlisting is cute enough, she's trending #1 US. Good signs so far for a cute lil debut!

I just want her to beat the odds so bad. Mama deserves it. :clap3:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Flare said:

I see this album having great legs. Of course, it's been a day, but just seeing the mostly positive reaction online gives me hope :duca:

• Like 4

And let me just say this, Candy paint is a Great single choice especially with the updated version. I just need them to send it to radio, release a video do a few performances with the kinda semi viral tiktok dance and watch it take off 

• Like 3

Just now, ToraeGilt said:

And let me just say this, Candy paint is a Great single choice especially with the updated version. I just need them to send it to radio, release a video do a few performances with the kinda semi viral tiktok dance and watch it take off 

• Like 4

Just now, zeta said:

I see this album having great legs. Of course, it's been a day, but just seeing the mostly positive reaction online gives me hope :duca:

If this is her CTRL and the sophomore effort is the SOS, I wouldn't be mad. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AFullMoonlight said:

I just want her to beat the odds so bad. Mama deserves it. :clap3:

Btw top 25 to 50 on Billboard last week was 22k to 16k ish.

Normani clearing 20k would eat given the climate and low promotion overall. If she somehow does 30k, I would gag. That would put her near top 15!!!!

• Like 7

my whole tl are links to Dopamine 

Monkey Dance GIF - Monkey Dance Swag GIFs

• Like 1

wow yall I am so gagged! what an excellent debut album1 

• Like 4

Just now, Xtina23 said:

705-nicki-minaj-twerk-to-trap-queen-1-41

As soon as the horns hit on Big Boi!! :flame:

• Like 1

it's here and it's beautiful :jonny6:  you can hear a lot of her influences (ciara, janet, brandy, etc) but it doesn't feel derivative. i think she chose the right tracks, i didn't listen to much of the l words so i was going in mostly blind. insomnia is literally a career highlight, wow :deadbanana4: and i love that victoria monét was doing background with mani and brandy, just beautiful!

• Like 5

I do want to know who decided to release 1:59 first. All Yours should've been the one to introduce us to the era. I love 1:59 down, but after hearing the album they had several choices. 

• Like 1

:gaygacat5:

Edited by Getlikemike
  • Like 1

she was in that booth playing with her püssy on lights on like WOAH!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Don't mind me ya'll, just having a virtual dance party while listening to the album

dskfjdsklfjdsklfdskf

lExGk1r.gif

• Like 4

Just now, ariesgroove said:

she was in that booth playing with her püssy on lights on like WOAH!!!!

DISGUSTN!! Have some class! smh

IMG_4742.thumb.gif.98fad0a0f203731fd4a50

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

I do want to know who decided to release 1:59 first. All Yours should've been the one to introduce us to the era. I love 1:59 down, but after hearing the album they had several choices. 

I'm going to assume it was the lead (well, the new lead) because of the Gunna feature

• Like 5

This will be her CTRL. Mark my words.

the universal acclaim is really a sight to see.

i am so proud of Normani Derricka Kordei Hamilton-Metcalf

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.