• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

She is taking itttt:sosad:

Edited by Getlikemike

Ciara 2013, Anti, SOS and janet. have a sister.

1 minute ago, AFullMoonlight said:

Little Secrets is going to be an underrated gem in her discography.

People better not underrate it to begin with because it's a MASSIVE bop :duca: So much personality.

• Like 2

Just now, shelven said:

People better not underrate it to begin with because it's a MASSIVE bop :duca: So much personality.

Nobody is listing it as one of their favorites. Its getting lost in the shuffle, but its a big bop. 

im crying omg. this is such a good album. amazing. every song is coded with that special normani flava. 

TOP 3

1. Distance (gorgeous, giving me jasmine sullivan)

2. Candy Paint (THE ALBUM VERSION. WHEW)

3. Tantrums (AMAZING R&B SONG.... HER AND JAMES MESH SOOOO WELL)

• Like 3

Just now, AFullMoonlight said:

Nobody is listing it as one of their favorites. Its getting lost in the shuffle, but its a big bop. 

Count me as one of the first then because this is ABSOLUTELY one of my faves on first listen

• Like 3

Done the first listen. I'm just so.... genuinely proud and happy for her. I'm not going to suddenly pretend that all the setbacks and delays weren't frustrating as a stan many times over the last few years, but she can now feel satisfied and fulfilled that it all led to an INCREDIBLE debut. Like I was expecting something good that I'd enjoy as a stan, but this is truly on a level I'm not even sure I fully expected. It's so cohesive and has such a core identity to it while still being interesting and memorable and exciting. I had already stopped caring about her commercial performance several weeks ago, but now I TRULY don't give a fuck because whatever happens after this, nothing will change this EXCELLENCE and take away from how perfectly this album represents her craft, talent and artistry :weeps: :weeps: :weeps:

• Like 12

• Like 2

Still is very Travis coded

cryingg typing this rn. DOPAMINE THE ALBUM ...IS EVERYTHING!

Fashion Rihanna GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Like 1

THANK YOU NATION 🥰

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Motivation93 said:

Not even trying to be a greedy Nation member but because this body of work will be so acclaimed I really really hope a deluxe or extended is greenlit - god knows she recorded so many. Her voice is like butter I just want more tunes now heh

Yes please

And adding Motivation, Checklist, Fair, Dancing with a Stranger and Love Lies to a deluxe would also help the chart positions

The collapse is happening :coffee:

• Like 1

This album is so perfect I'm so glad everybody loves it. My delusional ass still wanna think we didn't get any visuals yet because we getting a visual album and she's still gathering everything 😭

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, collin said:

Ciara 2013, Anti, SOS and janet. have a sister.

Real music listeners know that album deserved a grammy. So many people copied from her right after that but we won't get into it. 

• Like 2

Girlies I'm GAGGED! Like you have no idea. She exceeded my expectations. This is top 5 album of the year and I'm so serious. And it's only my first listen. :WAP:

• Like 3

Y'all know I'm a rocket stan but atleast 10 songs on dopamine are better and I'm so serious

• Like 7

After listening to Insomnia, All Yours, and Lights On I know my girl could pull something like Complicated by Nivea off. Its one of the first songs that came to mind when I heard that guitar on Insomnia.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

Yes please

And adding Motivation, Checklist, Fair, Dancing with a Stranger and Love Lies to a deluxe would also help the chart positions

If I'm RCA, I'm tossing Motivation or Love Lies on an alt version just so Normani can scan her album gold sooner than later with RIAA certification. Then you can tout that for a Grammys campaign. :bird:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

After listening to Insomnia, All Yours, and Lights On I know my girl could pull something like Complicated by Nivea off. Its one of the first songs that came to mind when I heard that guitar on Insomnia.

Normani can pull off literally anything. She needs to get album 2 ready to go. I'm ready for more tbh!! This ain't enough. :bird:

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.