Normani

URBAN

This feels so weird lol so the rest of the tracklist is basically two leaked songs and two songs she played live that she didn't even believe in ....

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

A part of me was hoping I was being trolled too by ONHs on discord, but they said Blackout Zone confirmed and so did posters on Dua Loves (which includes Mr S. )  

10 tracks + 4 interludes. 

The 10 songs tracklist that leaked is real. The 14 songs version that was circulating and corroborated by Normani's team is the version with the other 4 interludes that tie the thematics of the album together

Not the mood shifting in here in like 5 seconds. And I thought I could be negative sometimes, damn :deadbanana2:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Ethereal said:

A part of me was hoping I was being trolled too by ONHs on discord, but they said Blackout Zone confirmed and so did posters on Dua Loves (which includes Mr S. )  

10 tracks + 4 interludes. 

Hide contents

There is nothing wrong with ten tracks. Y'all really do the most and it's so annoying. She's got a quality project and that's literally all that matters.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy. I'm just mad that BW is taken up space from a superior track.

• Like 1

If just black woman song made it lol. Sorry but after six years you need to be giving more than ten songs

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I remember seeing her X factor audition when it first aired, and now here we are a week away from her debut solo album. So many would have quit after all of the label/team drama + what her family's gone through, but she made it:gaycat4:

• Like 3

Black Woman is one of her best leaks, feels like it's truer to Normani's roots and identity than 99% of what you all prefer over it, and will stand out sonically on the album. Sorry to those who can't see the vision :giraffe:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, remming said:

You can hear part of another song here.

This could be an interlude, I mean we would all have some clarity if she just announced the tracklist :ahh: 

• Like 1

Just now, Motivation93 said:

If just black woman song made it lol. Sorry but after six years you need to be giving more than ten songs

But why tho? Why do you feel entitled to more than 10??

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, remming said:

You can hear part of another song here.

I believe this is Lights On, but did we get a snippet of All Yours?

Just now, shelven said:

Black Woman is one of her best leaks, feels like it's truer to Normani's roots and identity than 99% of what you all prefer over it, and will stand out sonically on the album. Sorry to those who can't see the vision :giraffe:

Oh I definitely see the vision, she actually picked two of her best leaks. it's just the fact that she picked leaked songs that I don't understand lol

She just needs to announce the tracklist at this point :toofunny3:

Just now, noemani said:

Oh I definitely see the vision, she actually picked two of her best leaks. it's just the fact that she picked leaked songs that I don't understand lol

Because her audience is more than just a fandom that has no idea that these leaks exist.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

I believe this is Lights On, but did we get a snippet of All Yours?

Its not, lights on is more urban/r&b

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shelven said:

Now Shelven. I guess you can call me Stevie Wonder then because I don't see it for ha. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, zeta said:

no way we waited all these years for 3 new songs.......

You see why I'm asking for a tour? We basically heard the album already. We ready for performances yes!!! :bird:

Also, I'm not going to go in-depth until the album drops but it genuinely feels like something is up.

They could have dropped this album weeks ago honestly since most of that time nothing happened lol. Also, where are any visuals? These songs are not new, we could have gotten visuals made nice and in advance rather than Candy Paint being dropped how it was.

There's just more of a story here, I just don't know what. Visual album? RCA shoving out a second era sooner than later? Normani got another movie coming up so album needs to be out? Idk. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyway we are less than a week away from her debut album I'm still so happy and we should celebrate that whether we're happy or not about the tracklist !!!

So excited for the perfomances, the music videos and the tour !!!!

i wonder who's the last feature left 

4 minutes ago, _jays_ said:

But why tho? Why do you feel entitled to more than 10??

Fans are entitled to be angry though, we've been waiting six years a but I've been sitting on the tracklist for over 24 hours now and I'm perfectly fine with it now.

I did tell everyone to lower their expectations. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, shelven said:

bw is her best song vocally speaking for me, she shows a lot of vocal ability and I LOVE the way she sings on this one 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, noemani said:

I mean on the one hand, I can see why her diehard stans who have listened to all the leaks would be disappointed, but on the other hand, I completely understand why she still put the songs on the album. It's not her fault they leaked. If I was dead set on a song fitting the overall vision I had for my album and then it leaked, I wouldn't want to completely scrap that vision just because 1% of the people who will listen to my album (if even that) have already heard it. I honestly admire the fact that she didn't let the leaks derail what she wanted to do with the album.

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

So yall are telling me I've basically already heard the album…??? Yeah that'll be the last straw for me personally cause ain't no wayyyyy .. When artists songs normally leak they scrap them completely, she said nah let's throw em together n call that the album..? 💿 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, _jays_ said:

Because her audience is more than just a fandom that has no idea that these leaks exist.

Well that's true but I don't get why the leaks been so accessible like it's been up on youtube for more than a year now it just doesn't really make sense to me 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.