Normani

URBAN

2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Poll:

This poll confirms what I said. I wish I saw it first lol but I love that they’re using the Normani Nation account. They should pay for the blue check and just say it’s her official fan page. No need to keep it semi mysterious.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

2 minutes ago, Flare said:

My theory: Both songs on the ig live are scraps. They’re trying to determine if either (or both) should end up on the final album.

Normani’s face the whole IG live should tell you that. She wasn’t feeling either but if the fans liked one a lot, they have room to tack it on. :bird:

Yeah I thought the same, I feel like the songs are scrapped and they just played some songs to feed us 'cause we've been starving for the longest lol

Normani fought so many years to put out a record that she likes so I don't see them just forcing her to put songs that she doesn't believe in on the album. 

They could also possibly be thinking of songs to put on the deluxe or an alternative version of the album, but my intuition and also normani's face throughout the live kinda makes me think that both songs aren't on the album

• Like 1

I like #1 because of the sample and nod to Houston

#2 is MEH, but I can see it taking off with a feature (female rapper)

Boochie Da Sleeze on X: "https://t.co/7AkemPSSWg" / X

4 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

She co-wrote Fair. Other songs she’s co-written including her solo stuff:

So I guess maybe there’ll be other HARV songs on the album? Mani was seemingly working with Ryan Tedder a lot in 2022 too.

I'm loving the investment from her team! I'm excited to see what Lydia is going to do for her in helping to elevate her in spaces beyond music!

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Poll:

:deadbanana4: poor Lydia was riding for these tracks

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, butterflymimi said:

yeah i agree with mani’s judgement on them :rip: maybe it’s just the low quality though

Those songs aren’t good

her face has me screaming :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm with Normani on this one. They can keep them songs off the tracklist and save them for a deluxe or a future leak.

Lol I liked both songs but the one with the sample a lil bit more.

Lydia if you’re reading this I LOVE YOU 

I can’t believe we have never even got THIS. A simple live with fans showing MUSIC. Is this even real life? Lydia has her back and they seem to have a good relationship. Brandon can go to ******* hell 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I can’t believe we have never even got THIS. A simple live with fans showing MUSIC. Is this even real life? Lydia has her back and they seem to have a good relationship. Brandon can go to ******* hell 

Nn it might be a wrap for Brandon after that video leaked. 

Just now, 99sandthe2000s said:

So happy Starrah is hella involved in this album. TBhits too.

• Like 1

It’s so weird that Twitter Barbz still hate her so much lol 

1 minute ago, nooniebao said:

It’s so weird that Twitter Barbz still hate her so much lol 

it’s actually the strangest thing ever 

11 minutes ago, NormaniQueen said:

@WheresJayare any of the Max Martin songs still on the album? 

The review I got of the album is that it's more R&B with high energy moments but no pure pop 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dominickmcintee said:

it’s actually the strangest thing ever 

At least there’s some sort of logic with artists Nicki’s actually beefed with. They hate Mani really for no reason lol 

literally we been begging for a live for the longest. at first i was confused bc i thought the album was done but what y’all are saying makes sense. either they’re just playing stuff for us since they been in heat or seeing if they SHOULD put them on the album.

normani clearly has a great ear bc i agree with her, both dont need to be on the album but the first one can go on the deluxe

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

At least there’s some sort of logic with artists Nicki’s actually beefed with. They hate Mani really for no reason lol 

They hate because she did Wild Side with Cardi and then Nicki unfollowed her

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.