Normani

URBAN

16 minutes ago, remming said:

Great interview! Love the photoshoot. :clap3:

Is Rich the kid on the album? He commented on her ig like "Drop the album tonight". She doesn't follow him and he doesn't follow her. He was recently on Kanye's album so maybe?

nobody wants that. LMFAO.

• Haha 2

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

Why didn’t they release a new single and announce the date :rip:

Theyve created hype with the album reveal but they’re not capitalizing off of it via streams or pre orders 

@Garbaj who’s on her team that’s teasing the lead tonight ???? I would DIE. This week does seem like a good week too

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Garbaj said:

nobody wants that. LMFAO.

Lmao. I know but I was just taking a guess :ahh:

47 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

Why didn’t they release a new single and announce the date :rip:

Theyve created hype with the album reveal but they’re not capitalizing off of it via streams or pre orders 

y’all are ANNOYING genuinely and don’t enjoy ****. dropping the album name and cover is PERFECT bc if the single came out y’all would cry about the album.

i can wait for a single next week. im almost sure the single is out next friday. her team seems to have an actual roll out prepared and she’s got a whole team behind her w her best interest. i wish y’all would enjoy this instead of tryna be her A&R. they’re doing everything right rn.

dropping everything at once builds NO anticipation for anything.

Edited by Arianna Kylie
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

@WheresJay can you just confirm that the feature is unproblematic?? 😭😭

Edited by Capria
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Arianna Kylie said:

y’all are ANNOYING genuinely and don’t enjoy ****. dropping the album name and cover is PERFECT bc if the single came out y’all would cry about the album.

i can wait for a single next week. im almost sure the single is out next friday. her team seems to have an actual roll out prepared and she’s got a whole team behind her w her best interest. i wish y’all would enjoy this instead of tryna be her A&R. they’re doing everything right rn.

dropping everything at once builds NO anticipation for anything.

SAY IT LOUDER!!

Way too many experts with no expertise on this forum. Stanning has everyone pretending they're an A&R exec :rip:either you're a fan like the rest of us or a hater; regardless we know you'll be tuned in :coffee:

• Like 4

@WheresJay @wildsidenormani so many insiders on Twitter going off. Can yall confirm we’re not getting the single tonight ? Is the rollout quite lengthy or are they striking while they have our attention? 

post from her manager :duca:

• Like 2

Lydia and Tommy Brown will be playing songs from Normani’s album tap in y’all.

is anybody else watching the live? mani is with them playing songs but clarifying they're non singles lol

Jay Z GIFs | Tenor

well, these are certainly interesting ... I like song #2 more

• Haha 1

yeah i agree with mani’s judgement on them :rip: maybe it’s just the low quality though

• Like 1

I was going to say that I agree with Mani but I liked the first song more on the second listen so maybe there's some potential there to be a grower.

Wait wasn’t that song 4x4 or whatever it’s called the lyrics that the insiders were teasing saying it’s candy paints older sister ?

Yeah i'm with mani on this one too, the first one is better than 2nd one but still they both sound like scrapped songs we've heard before. Like they're not touching Wild Side, Candy Paint or that snippet she posted on tiktok.

GOD IS SOOOO GOOD SNIPPETS? ITS A NEW ERA FR WE WON

2 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Song 1 Samples

• Like 1

My theory: Both songs on the ig live are scraps. They’re trying to determine if either (or both) should end up on the final album.

Normani’s face the whole IG live should tell you that. She wasn’t feeling either but if the fans liked one a lot, they have room to tack it on. :bird:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.