Nicki Minaj

Click Clack

The cope of people throwing around “but Nicki collared with ice spice TWICE too!!!” when she 

- supported an upcoming on THEIR song

- featured on a movie soundtrack

not two singles for her delayed album :clown:

• Replies 24.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love the cover and was instantly gagged. It does give very ai/photoshop driven (which I usually hate, because it is oversaturated these days). But, I LOVE this and the many theories/messages it gives. 

And knowing that it is 1 of 2 makes me gag even more.

I have a feeling this album is going to eat. Idk, she has been too excited, and seems so confident. I don't recall her being this at peace, excited and/or confident for any other album.

Edited by BreatheMusic
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, thedeathbymusic said:

this verse has everything you could ask for from a Nicki verse. sis BLACKED OUT on this one

:1stplace: queen of rap tingz 

The more I look at the cover the more I love it. It makes me even more excited for the album. It honestly may be her best cover tbh. It's not like her previous covers were groundbreaking...

• Like 1

Can someone explain where that "double-disc" rumor came from? I've heard about two covers but not about two discs. Is Hollister spreading nonsense again?

35 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

Can someone explain where that "double-disc" rumor came from? I've heard about two covers but not about two discs. Is Hollister spreading nonsense again?

If American Eagle is really Sach then it could be inside intel :gaynetcat4:

3 hours ago, thedeathbymusic said:

this verse has everything you could ask for from a Nicki verse. sis BLACKED OUT on this one

a Hit that got away. This was scrapped and I don't know why. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Click Clack said:

jesus look at that mug

SHE LOOKS SO GOOOOOD :WAP:

come on marketing genius for giving LTISY & PF2 promo after some thirst traps dfghyjuikol

• Like 1

The posing and then cut to LTISY fjwbwhsbeb:ahh:love how effortlessly gorgeous she looks, nothing is melting or shapeshifting:heart:

1 hour ago, AdrianNicki said:

Barbz are pissing themselves on twitter because they think this cover is the cover of the A side and the second one will be for the B side. 

You might be asking me why they are thinking this ? Well, it's just because she says "I'm the A, B side" in Red Ruby dfgthyjuikolpm^

Never change twitter barbz, never change

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wow the artwork is beautiful. Magical. It’s what the Queen artwork tried to be but fell short. I’d just have the album title font a bit larger but whatevs. 

2 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Barbz are pissing themselves on twitter because they think this cover is the cover of the A side and the second one will be for the B side. 

You might be asking me why they are thinking this ? Well, it's just because she says "I'm the A, B side" in Red Ruby dfgthyjuikolpm^

Never change twitter barbz, never change

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip: I'm so glad I left stan twitter years ago. It's a shame some twitter barbz joined our base recently...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Click Clack said:

i really really really love the cover 

i wonder if @dangerousalex can design us a new OP 

Lw93iCX.gif

let me see if i can whip up something tomorrow :coffee:

• Like 1

She looks good with black hair. She need to come out with it on red carpets more.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

jesus look at that mug

lmao the voice over, she hates tiktok huh

Please no two discs it gives me PFRR flashbacks. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

let me see if i can whip up something tomorrow :coffee:

thank you! :heart2: 

I wouldn’t mind a 2 side album for cohesions sake, something that her albums have lacked post PF, because of her determination to cater to various audiences and sing. 

I have trouble reconciling how a track like SFG or Red Ruby belongs on an album with LTISY. There is precedence, as someone mentioned, with PFRR. :michael:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.