• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

However, BreatheMusic's taste is highly questioned after giving Gun Shot a 10. I still haven't forgotten your rate results.:dies: 

Edited by AdrianNicki

37 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

However, BreatheMusic's taste is highly questioned after giving Gun Shot a 10. I still haven't forgotten your rate results.:dies: 

You have to let it go! I have learned my lesson, I'll never participate in another Nicki rating. :eli:

56 minutes ago, Devin said:

Delete this please. :skull:

Seriously! Likkle Miss fine nine rmx and original was so good. I still play FNR now, I don't much of what they're saying past Spice but it's a bop. :michael:

was jTEA on that one? if so she had the best verse 

i’ll listen later to confirm :eddie:

she’s active on twitter :jonny5: 

february, let’s GO

Hi girls!

I have been meaning to get into Nicki’s albums for a while, it’s always singles and never her albums for me. Which one do you think I should start with? As a pop listener I PFRR should’ve been my go-to, but everyone says it’s her worst LP. What else should I start with then?

18 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Hi girls!

I have been meaning to get into Nicki’s albums for a while, it’s always singles and never her albums for me. Which one do you think I should start with? As a pop listener I PFRR should’ve been my go-to, but everyone says it’s her worst LP. What else should I start with then?

It depends on who you ask. Most of us here don't like this album that much because we prefer rap Nicki and there is not many rap tracks on there. But It's not that bad. It's very 2012 though, if that makes sense. I think the best way is to go chronologically Pink Friday -> Roman Reloaded -> The Re-Up... etc. Pink Friday is mainly rap but there are some pop tracks on there too. If you want to hear her best album first, then go for The Pinkprint. I think everybody agrees it's her strongest. After finishing her albums, if you are into hip-hop/rap, you can go back to her mixtapes. They are very old-school hip-hop though (especially Playtime is Over) so I don't know if that's your cup of tea.

One more advice from me personally, don't forget about deluxe tracks. Some of her bonus songs are better than what made the standard version.

Come to think of it, it's quite hard for a new fan to get into Nicki's catalogue. There are a lot of those standalone singles not tied to any project and freestyles, some of them are not even available on streaming for some reason. And let's not forget those 200+ features she has done over the years. :dies:

8 hours ago, Click Clack said:

she’s active on twitter :jonny5: 

february, let’s GO

You know damn well she liked that one little tweet by mistake 

On 1/25/2023 at 10:37 PM, FOCK said:

The way they really love each others:WAP:

Dropping their collab is the only right way to follow up Super Freaky Smash. 

(She retweeted this)

I really need a REAL collab with JT and JT only. The one who likes piss can stay away. 

Edited by D.Va

And one last thing, I wonder what Nicki thinks of Ice Spice. That little girl has been holding her down (praising her in every interviews, retweeting a lot stuff admitting to paying homage to her style, claiming that "she fucks with Cardi but she knows she is a barb") and right now she's going against Latto : https://atrl.net/forums/topic/427859-latto-shades-ice-spice-ice-spice-likes-then-unlikes-tweets/.

Princess Diana is lowkey a bop. It's kinda hilarious her EP is doing better than Latto's 000 album too. :dies: I won't be suprised if Nicki collabs with this girl, she is petty like that.

51 minutes ago, D.Va said:

And one last thing, I wonder what Nicki thinks of Ice Spice. That little girl has been holding her down (praising her in every interviews, retweeting a lot stuff admitting to paying homage to her style, claiming that "she fucks with Cardi but she knows she is a barb") and right now she's going against Latto : https://atrl.net/forums/topic/427859-latto-shades-ice-spice-ice-spice-likes-then-unlikes-tweets/.

This is how this starts.

Y’all find a new chick & then she starts shouting out Nicki every week, then boom Nicki is dragging the girls on live again. 

I’d rather Nicki be the Regina George we love her as.

I’m not a huge fan of Annie wig from The Bronx. 

Nicki know these girls use her name for clout, drama, or a foot in the door. Its a matter of being genuine vs ass kissing. 

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I’m not a huge fan of Annie wig from The Bronx. 

Nicki know these girls use her name for clout, drama, or a foot in the door. Its a matter of being genuine vs ass kissing. 

:ahh:

Crying!

I feel like Nicki appreciates the girls that don’t try to be clones & don’t try to gain cheap attention thru disrespect.

Ice has been really great about carving her own lane & establishing a unique POV, plus she writes. She’s shouted Nicki out, has been careful not to make the same mistakes as other girls, hasn’t been entitled or whiney, doesn’t presume she’s owed anything, hasn’t kissed ass or come off as fake - she seems like a real one. I could see them linking up. 

I miss Nicki these new rap girls are UGLY.

I can’t wait for her to skull drag lottery ticket. 

SFG still pulling in over 1M daily streams :clap3:

Also, apparently Nicki is in Mexico? According to her Instagram location

The MOMENT this was. Easily in the top 3 Nicki remixes for me. :WAP:

Edit: Wtf, it's off streaming services now??

Edited by Black Jesus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.