• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care about the remix unless it's Roman.

• Like 1

I have a feeling she's going to take a long vacation 

So underrated

Edited by Nickimeetsatrl

On 3/30/2024 at 10:32 AM, SmittenCake said:

I have a feeling she's going to take a long vacation 

I don't think she will. She knows that she's getting older, that's probably why she's doing so much right now. She's trying to get that huge net worth for retirement 🤭

nyc show was amazing, her best tour next to TPPT.

:jonny5:

• Like 4

If I have diamond VIP tickets to the Chicago show, is there any way I can upgrade them to gag city HQ tickets? I kinda want to get in on these festivities…..

she looks phenomenal 

Guys, I managed to go to the show last minute so I missed all the songs before pink birthday. It was my first concert ever, so lots of things I didn't prepare for. I got there late and there was sooooo much traffic. Anyway, she did really good. I don't know Monica's songs but the crowd loved it and hyped her a lot even though she was singing offkey.  The stage design was really cool, and like the best part imo. The only thing is that she didn't really promote PF2, and she sang a lot of songs from that album. So I don't think the crowd was too familiar with those songs or maybe folks were just tired....But folks really loved red ruby. I went in thinking it was going to be a lil chaotic based on some mixed reviews, but it was really smooth-a real solid show!. 

• Like 1

The first 30mins of this is literally prime Nicki… in 2024. Haven't watched the rest yet.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nicolette said:

Guys, I managed to go to the show last minute so I missed all the songs before pink birthday. It was my first concert ever, so lots of things I didn't prepare for. I got there late and there was sooooo much traffic. Anyway, she did really good. I don't know Monica's songs but the crowd loved it and hyped her a lot even though she was singing offkey.  

screaming at the monica part. glad to went and enjoyed the show. im always going to concerts, this tour is 10/10 

1 hour ago, Nicolette said:

The only thing is that she didn't really promote PF2, and she sang a lot of songs from that album. So I don't think the crowd was too familiar with those songs or maybe folks were just tired....But folks really loved red ruby.

ik what u mean. the setlist is great the issue is the placement. this tour was def made for the barbz not the GP.

nicki dont like touring fr so i give her a pass lol. but if u ever go see an artist thats tours often (e.g. bey, abel, bruno, taylor, gaga, etc.) they know how to mesh hits & fan faves with the new material for each segment so the ppl dont give #that reaction. 

• Like 1

How long do you think we would have to wait for disses directed at Baldja and Orphan Annie?

:ryan3:

Doja already has Press Play. 

I don't THINK (we never know with Nicki) that she is cold with Ice. 

Mystique was just smart enough with her comeback to make Ice look dumb (if she hadn't sent the pictures, she would end up looking like a lapdog AND if she sent the pictures, the tension would die down but she would make Nicki look bad). It was a lose lose situation. 

I am ready for her annual summer hit 🤭

I am ready for her Roman Remix of that summer hit. 🤭

not sexy redd

:noparty:

here's hoping there's another feature with her

Yall think she got the verse already or just asking 😭

This is going to be a disaster. I hope Nicki adds another verse.

Queen of Rap!

I really can't believe I just saw her front row like I'm still reeling from it omgggg

• Like 1

Can't wait to see her in Europe, got my Gag City VIP platinum tickets for me and my boyfriend :WAP:

She looks so happy and like she is having the time of her life in the tour. 

Successful, beautiful, happy, booked and busy… we love to see it. 

and although we got a whole album, I still feel I need more from her. I hope a super deluxe edition drops this year or she has a cute feature run

she said this after queen too, but she's more powerful now so here's hoping 

1 hour ago, oshyms said:

she said this after queen too, but she's more powerful now so here's hoping 

She's paying attention to Bey's strategy I remember when SFG came out she said something tot he effect like look at the most recent #1 songs letting them grow before a video and now she hasn't done a video for anything, has a successful tour, if she plays her cards right this next era could be her most successful

The next album is not gonna take 5 years. It will take 10.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.