Nelly Furtado

Sexy Boy

Her monthly listeners on Spotify are going up again, she is at 26.1M now while a few days ago she was at 25.6M:clap3:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Miracles

• karma police

• GiulioLIFESTYLE

• Movimento Perpétuo

On 5/22/2024 at 8:42 PM, bloodyrick said:

omg you're my fav person on the planet 🥹 can we get more confidential? 🫶🏻

well ive revealed quite a lot abt this album over a while , so maybe ill leave the rest to let nelly reveal some things haha

that  said , some stuff:

showstoppa is the opener , followed by corazon then love bites

the rest of the album is unheard i believe apart from the crown snippet
(gala y dali is not on the album but maybe tacked on streaming services)

37 mins length , 6 tracks have feats and rest is solo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, s1974181 said:

well ive revealed quite a lot abt this album over a while , so maybe ill leave the rest to let nelly reveal some things haha

that  said , some stuff:

Thank you so much for sharing all this!

May I ask you if the album is done and a release date has been decided? (Please understand all these questions, we have been waiting for 2637 years for a new record from her :chick3:)

• Like 1

On 5/30/2024 at 12:55 AM, s1974181 said:

that  said , some stuff:

Thank you! 37 minutes means mostly short songs then

On 5/30/2024 at 12:51 AM, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Thank you so much for sharing all this!

May I ask you if the album is done and a release date has been decided? (Please understand all these questions, we have been waiting for 2637 years for a new record from her :chick3:)

sorry not sure on the release date yet but given it just being fully finished recently and how long vinyls take to make , i would say theres a good few months left to wait at least :/

but yes the album its fully done and finished now :) i have a couple of gripes but ill keep that to myself for now haha

7 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

Thank you! 37 minutes means mostly short songs then

indeed ! only 3 songs over 3 mins :/

also im not sure what happened to that remix of blue that i mentioned a while ago , seems long delayed i guess , but i didnt make that up promise :ahh:

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, s1974181 said:

sorry not sure on the release date yet but given it just being fully finished recently and how long vinyls take to make , i would say theres a good few months left to wait at least :/

but yes the album its fully done and finished now :) i have a couple of gripes but ill keep that to myself for now haha

also im not sure what happened to that remix of blue that i mentioned a while ago , seems long delayed i guess , but i didnt make that up promise :ahh:

Thank you so much! Hopefully she will announce it soon and we'll get it by August/September

Can they let her talk like damn..

• Like 1

I need Corazón release soooon

• Like 1

On 5/26/2024 at 7:55 PM, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Her monthly listeners on Spotify are going up again, she is at 26.1M now while a few days ago she was at 25.6M:clap3:

26.7 now :alexz:

• Like 1

Nelly got flowers from U2 :'(

Just seen her in Dublin at the Forbidden Fruit and she freaking killed it🔥

She sang - among other songs - Love Bites and the extended snippet of Corazon

the best moment of the night was when she noticed I was making a heart with my hands at her and she smiled at me 💖

What a queen, so glad I finally managed to see her live

• Like 1

On 5/29/2024 at 6:55 PM, s1974181 said:

that  said , some stuff:

Do you know if we're gonna get a deluxe or a second volume or another album back to back? Can you tell us if the other tracks feature male or female rappers and or singers from her generation or new, mix of both? Anymore dj collaborations? Does the album have a title? Will she tour? 

On 5/31/2024 at 6:55 PM, s1974181 said:

Is another single coming soon? On a scale of 1 to 10 what are your thoughts on the album? How many songs have proper bridges and final choruses? I'm not here for her having tiktok length songs. What Blue remix are you talking about? Can she serve us another Who Wants To Be Alone with Tiesto please and thank you 

On 5/31/2024 at 7:21 PM, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Thank you so much! Hopefully she will announce it soon and we'll get it by August/September

September is the latest that she should be dropping this idk how okay she would be opening for someone else. She could easily open and or tour with Justin Timberlake or Dua Lipa just to reintroduced herself to audiences unless she's gonn continue to festival route for exposure either way I need to see her live. Her, Fergie and Gwen doing a trilogy tour would be so epic

9 hours ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

the best moment of the night was when she noticed I was making a heart with my hands at her and she smiled at me 💖

Can she drop corazon already like seriously. Also a collaboration with Lorde, Slayyyter and Gia Woods would be so fire. Honorable mentions of people I'd love for her to work with are Janelle Monae, Drake

Florence And The Machine and
Kaytranada 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

Can you show us videos ???????? I need corazon in that green suit.

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Do you know if we're gonna get a deluxe or a second volume or another album back to back? Can you tell us if the other tracks feature male or female rappers and or singers from her generation or new, mix of both? Anymore dj collaborations? Does the album have a title? Will she tour? 

Is another single coming soon? On a scale of 1 to 10 what are your thoughts on the album? How many songs have proper bridges and final choruses? I'm not here for her having tiktok length songs. What Blue remix are you talking about? Can she serve us another Who Wants To Be Alone with Tiesto please and thank you 

September is the latest that she should be dropping this idk how okay she would be opening for someone else. She could easily open and or tour with Justin Timberlake or Dua Lipa just to reintroduced herself to audiences unless she's gonn continue to festival route for exposure either way I need to see her live. Her, Fergie and Gwen doing a trilogy tour would be so epic

Can she drop corazon already like seriously. Also a collaboration with Lorde, Slayyyter and Gia Woods would be so fire. Honorable mentions of people I'd love for her to work with are Janelle Monae, Drake

Florence And The Machine and
Kaytranada 

Slayyyter didn't post anything about Nelly in Mighty Hoopla... shame on her, I love Slayyy but she waste the oportunity.

2 minutes ago, obrigado said:

Slayyyter didn't post anything about Nelly in Mighty Hoopla... shame on her, I love Slayyy but she waste the oportunity.

Yikes Slayyyter do better sis

10 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yikes Slayyyter do better sis

I'm a huge fan of Slayyy too :jonny6:

But siiiiiiis

2 hours ago, obrigado said:

I'm a huge fan of Slayyy too :jonny6:

But siiiiiiis

Someone needs to clock her 

5 hours ago, obrigado said:

Let me check if I can send it via DMs - the videos I recorded are very short tho as I was in the very first row and wanted to enjoy every single minute 😅

• Like 1

On 6/1/2024 at 12:55 AM, s1974181 said:

we love the gripes :coffee:s:wan: omg...I've travelled to Stockholm last week to see her. I miss her new music soooo much!!

let's hope for quick release and official announcement in the next couple of weeks. I believe she should have already done it, some people are here for her and I don't want it to be a flop 

Two new songs leaked :jonny5:

Mirror

The Driver

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, zach said:

Mirror

The Driver

Oh no :'( 

29 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Oh no :'( 

I wonder if they're the 2 that she took off the album lol

1 hour ago, zach said:

Mirror

The Driver

wait :eli: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.