Nelly Furtado

Sexy Boy

13 minutes ago, naval23 said:

thank you for sharing!

It's giving droplet era ala FourFiveSeconds 

If this Timbaland/JT/Nelly song becomes a hit she better capitalize on it though :superman:

You are very welcome!

It’s giving droplet era without the droplets :chick3:

this is the type of (vague) interviews/press she should have give us months ago… by now we should have had more music or at least more info on what’s coming

I love her, but I know she rarely sticks to the plans so hope she doesn’t “fool” us… this reminds me a bit of “No more long breaks after The Ride” and we all know what happened 

At least it seems the collaboration with JT x Timbaland is not for her record, which is a good news imo

Edited by GiulioLIFESTYLE
  • Like 1

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Miracles

• karma police

• GiulioLIFESTYLE

• Movimento Perpétuo

I guess Eat Your Man MV is coming? The lyric video had snake silhouettes, I really dislike those animals tho

1 hour ago, Dark Miracles said:

I guess Eat Your Man MV is coming? The lyric video had snake silhouettes, I really dislike those animals tho

In the podcast with Emily Ratajkowski she mentioned she had been filming something naked-y with a snake or a boa or something on the previous day. Maybe it’s connected to this

A music video for Eat Your Man would have been cute two months ago tho, I need her to move on to the next song

On 8/15/2023 at 8:35 PM, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

The episode of the Emily Ratajkowski’s podcast that she teased a couple of weeks is now available

While enjoyable, it feels a bit like (another) missed opportunity to announce/tease something consistent in relation to music; she just said here and there that:

- there is a new album on the way;

- she and Timbaland have unheard vault tracks from the Loose sessions “somewhere”;

- she has a song “coming out” with Lido Pimienta and the femal esinger from Bomba Estereo [which is “Corazon” and that was supposed to be released this summer 👀];

- Timbaland and JT had been working together for the past year, and the former asker her to join them on one of these tracks; the song [which probably is the one they teased last month] means a lot for her because it shows the love they feel for each other; Emily listened in her headphones and said “it sounds like a hit” and that it has similar vibes/beats as “Promiscuous”;

She mentioned once again how much music she has on the way, however this comeback is starting to feel a bit disappointing imo since she keeps on teasing, but - apart from a couple of nice interviews, some dope looks and a bunch of performances here and there - we still don’t know basically anything and haven’t listened to anything yet (excluding “Eat your Man”, which barely classifies as new song imo)

Oh I would like to hear those vault tracks... I bet she has hundreds of great unreleased tracks we will actually never hear :rip: 

On 8/15/2023 at 10:19 PM, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

“No more long breaks after The Ride”

sis... it's much much worse :toofunny2:

tH3OU06.gif
as Nelly said this not in 2017 after The Ride, but in 2012, after TSI

tH3OU06.gif

11 years ago

tH3OU06.gif

Revisiting Mi Plan, it was so underrated - even among Nelly's small but dedicated fanbase as it's not discussed much at all

I do want to fix the single choices a bit, I would have to wanted these singles in this order instead

- 1st single: Sufficiente Tempo

- 2nd single: Manos al Aire

- 3rd single: Silencio (and maybe a Spanglish remix w someone like Enrique Iglesias)

- 4th single: Fantasmas

- 5th single: Bajo Otra Luz

2 hours ago, karma police said:

sis... it's much much worse :toofunny2:

tH3OU06.gif
as Nelly said this not in 2017 after The Ride, but in 2012, after TSI

tH3OU06.gif

11 years ago

tH3OU06.gif

You are right, that was in 2012 indeed

the way she keeps on lying 

the fact we basically have had less than 20 songs in 11 freaking years (when she was supposedly working on 2 different albums back then) feels like the missing confirmation that we aren’t getting nothing of what she promised this time either 👀

the struggle you have to endure if your favourite artist ever is Nelly Furtado is underrated 💔

18 minutes ago, GiulioLIFESTYLE said:

we aren’t getting nothing of what she promised this time either 👀

don't worry, it will be out "soon"

tH3OU06.gif

as she promised new music "soon" like in... 2013? 2014? 2015?

tH3OU06.gif

actually I don't remember when

tH3OU06.gif

@Dark Miraclesdo you remember when Nelly promised something "soon" for the first time? :toofunny2:

tH3OU06.gif

in other news, I hope she's not wasting her limited resources on Eat Your Flop

tH3OU06.gif

13 minutes ago, karma police said:

tH3OU06.gif

tH3OU06.gif

tH3OU06.gif

@Dark Miraclesdo you remember when Nelly promised something "soon" for the first time? :toofunny2:

tH3OU06.gif

tH3OU06.gif

Please have mercy :chick3:

You are putting the last nail in the coffin where the little, irrational, delusional part of me that likes to believe “Corazón” will be released in “Summer” as she said 2 months ago (even if today its Aug 18th and the song has never been mentioned again) lays in:clownny:

At this point I don't care how much more time it'll take as it's much more important that she'll deliver true bops and not some rehashed tired flops scraped straight from the bottom of dusty "2006 rejects" vault

tH3OU06.gif

Edited by karma police

10 hours ago, karma police said:

tH3OU06.gif

tH3OU06.gif

tH3OU06.gif

tH3OU06.gif

tH3OU06.gif

She said no more long break right before cutting her hair and disappear 

spacer.png

12 hours ago, reymiu said:

Revisiting Mi Plan, it was so underrated - even among Nelly's small but dedicated fanbase as it's not discussed much at all

I do want to fix the single choices a bit, I would have to wanted these singles in this order instead

- 3rd single: Silencio (and maybe a Spanglish remix w someone like Enrique Iglesias)

MI Plan made me her hardcore stan even when I can barely understand English and a single word in Spanish

the tittle track is one of her best song ever and should have been lead single 

spacer.png

That godly album make me want to start learning Spanish so bad 

spacer.png

Y ahora quiero volar
Porque tu vuelas conmigo
Ser feliz es todo mi plannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

spacer.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, reymiu said:

Suficiente Tiempo is that bop :jonny6:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Suficiente Tiempo is that bop :jonny6:

Easily THEE bop of the album and should have been the lead single !

• 2 weeks later...

Keep Going Up is here :katie2:

Also, All Good Things is close to 100M on Spotify

• Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 9:14 PM, karma police said:

At this point I don't care how much more time it'll take as it's much more important that she'll deliver true bops and not some rehashed tired flops scraped straight from the bottom of dusty "2006 rejects" vault

tH3OU06.gif

Why do I have to be always right?

tH3OU06.gif

TBH Keep going up it's not even that bad, just meh:coffee2:

Edited by karma police

Hey girlies. Lemme remind y'all that summer is around the corner. It's time to Corazón 

Dark Miracles

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2023 at 1:39 PM, reymiu said:

The biggest problem of Mi Plan for me were the singles. Manos Al Aire is cute but not strong enough to be the lead single. It was huge hit  just because it was released right after Broken Strings, lbr. Vacación should've been the lead single :coffee2:

On 9/1/2023 at 7:54 PM, karma police said:

Why do I have to be always right?

tH3OU06.gif

TBH Keep going up it's not even that bad, just meh:coffee2:

nnn

tH3OU06.gif

for real. Timbo really THOUGHT he did something here. It's just a cute track, but that's it

tH3OU06.gif

She finally made it into the 200 most streamed artists in the world on Spotify (at 199th) 🎉

Her monthly listeners are now at 24,2 mln

On 9/3/2023 at 11:25 PM, Electric Youth said:

The biggest problem of Mi Plan for me were the singles. Manos Al Aire is cute but not strong enough to be the lead single. It was huge hit  just because it was released right after Broken Strings, lbr. Vacación should've been the lead single :coffee2:

I feel Manos Al Aire is basically the last good single choice she made 😅

It’s a very good song and still feels fresh; while still very good, from Mas onwards, most of her singles were not so strong and/or released in the wrong moment/order (for instance, WFTN should have been the proper lead single from TSI and Flatline or Sticks & Stones the lead from The Ride)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.