• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket

• suburbannature

• Saddy

• killer_rose

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

I don't know if it's the effect of the Ozempic but she has NO energy at all :deadbanana2:

Yeah, she can't be bothered at all. 

Also, in all them clips 97% being lipped with some new pre-recorded tracks.

At least she looks cute.

Hey Lambily. I've been a stan since 2015. I've been looking up some videos of tonight's concert and looks like Joy To The World intro is now lipsynced. We lost! Also where is Bryan to help her walk on stage? She seems off. Maybe they broke up?

Lipsync fail at 6:35 during Joy To The World. I hope she's okay. She looks depressed.

Edited by SharGaga

is maybe the breakup with Bryan affecting her energy? Idek what’s going on rn

The way everything is lipped and she looked sure insecure.

I don’t knooow, I guess we gotta accept it

• Like 2

She looks great, stage is also nice but the complete lack of energy or interest from her side. :rip:
She is not raspy and out of breath like last year but the way she lipped everything and didn't even try in most songs is ridiculous.

She looks sad or out of it like 2008ish with her miscarriage. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

I don't know if it's the effect of the Ozempic but she has NO energy at all :deadbanana2:

Her bipolar disorder.

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

The only serve of this tour: her backing vocalists. Mariah lipped literally everything.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

She does look tired. Her mannerism, talking voice and body language are very off. I hope she's ok. :michael:

Agreed. Was talking to he who shall not be named about this. I don't know if it's the medication but this is next level. Her constantly looking at the screens to...

3 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Agreed. Was talking to he who shall not be named about this. I don't know if it's the medication but this is next level. Her constantly looking at the screens to...

That's what I think It is. She already acted strange in the past so maybe It's just temporary. I feel bad for even mentioning this delicate stuff. :biblio:

• Like 3

I’ve been catching up on the Jennifer Hudson interview and something seems slightly off, I just hope she is happy/enjoying the Christmas period. She just did not seem like she wanted to be at that JHud interview :bloo:

12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The armchair psychology in here

Here comes suburbanmom and his pRoFeSsIoNaL expertise.

kKgjh90.png

28 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

You can't deny that this is all a bit strange. 

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

That's what I think It is. She already acted strange in the past so maybe It's just temporary. I feel bad for even mentioning this delicate stuff. :biblio:

Me too, I hope we're all wrong and it's just been a few adjustment weeks but everything lately just gives "I don't wanna be here at all"

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

She's definitely overmedicated.

The fact that lambs on twitter are talking about it as well, and those loons go to the ends of the earth to attack anyone that says anything negative about her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.