Top Posters In This Topic

• Rocket

• suburbannature

• Saddy

• killer_rose

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

:jonny: 

#1 in UK, Germany, Australia already. US coming on Monday.

#3 in Australia this week. She’ll be #1 next week. 

31 minutes ago, Lamb said:

Do you know what jacket she was referring too in her Colbert interview? :rip:

mariah-carey-bros-dress.jpg

Golden oldies – specifically Christmas songs of the past - glitter afresh this week, with the shiniest bauble and the brightest light of all being Mariah Carey’s iconic 1994 tinsel tune All I Want For Christmas Is You, which returns to the top of the chart 103 weeks after it first settled there, in December 2020.

All I Want For Christmas Is You jumps 8-1 on consumption of 44,797 units – a 69.67% increase week-on-week – despite being on ACR. Its unadjusted consumption of 88,686 units enables it to become the seventh song to achieve consumption in excess of four million units since Kantar (Millward Brown) took over compilation of the chart in 1994. Its to-date tally of 4,003,196 units comprises 933,516 digital downloads, 171,278 CDs, 155,261 cassettes, 263 7-inch singles and 2,742,878 sales-equivalent streams.

LEGENDARY!

Revealing they recorded AIWFCIY in the studio with a live band.

Not gonna lie, I would be interested in hearing that.

I would have prefered to hear them ask why he sold his portion of the rights to AIW because he loves being wheeled out for these annual interviews. 

2 hours ago, Ibrahim said:

I would have prefered to hear them ask why he sold his portion of the rights to AIW because he loves being wheeled out for these annual interviews. 

I would have preferred to hear them talk more about how insignificant Mariah's input into the creation of the song was. Walter claims that MIMI merely only wrote the lyrics and everything else was his own idea, from the melody to the production.... and I bet that in a few years, he will even negate that Mariah even had the tiniest input in the lyrics as well. 

7 minutes ago, stevyy said:

I would have preferred to hear them talk more about how insignificant Mariah's input into the creation of the song was. Walter claims that MIMI merely only wrote the lyrics and everything else was his own idea, from the melody to the production.... and I bet that in a few years, he will even negate that Mariah even had the tiniest input in the lyrics as well. 

He is so embarrassing, he is starting to sound like a Madonna stan.

she's late af as always, but it's starting.

Descending from the ceiling :rip: 

Edited by suburbannature

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

She better sing Miss You Most.

She sounded really good in Hark the Herald Angels in the pre-lipped part

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

This drawn out JTTW intro.

:rip:

That B4 ate.

She's nervous as hell, though. She needs a coach to help her not sing with tension when she's nervous.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.