Top Posters In This Topic

• ArtForFreedom

• Chris

• Lover

• dabunique

Top Posters In This Topic

So mom is back in the studio with Stuart Price :WAP:

HER POST. I GASPED :jonny5:

Girlies, I really think she could have a proper mainstream music comeback if she plays her cards right with this release. Package it with a mass legacy of Madonna media campaign, complete with the Rio show at the top of Netflix (marketed as "the biggest concert of all time") and dropping all the deluxe reissues. It could be mammoth. 

Lmao I would honestly lower my expectations. I do believe they might be working on new music but he was also the music director for the tour so that might be the main focus of what they're doing right now. Also I have abandoned the idea of her getting re-appreciation from the GP (and even the gays), their taste is just so flop these days and the way she carries herself will always clash against the expectations society has for women her age. That doesn't mean she just suddenly stops being the biggest one to ever do it, it's just that all success she has as minimal as it is for someone of her stature is just more icing on an impressive cake

1 hour ago, ArtForFreedom said:

Wtf

Well orange head at least know how a good album sounds like

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

So mom is back in the studio with Stuart Price :WAP:

Give me William Orbit, Mirwais and Stuart Price. Invite Patrick Leonard and give us fusion of ROL,AL and COAD and Im happy

But that will never happen LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.