• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArtForFreedom

• Chris

• Lover

• dabunique

Top Posters In This Topic

The Drowned World Tour, The Reinvention Tour, and the Confessions Tour are all 10/10 tours.

That is all.

2 hours ago, Chris said:

The Drowned World Tour, The Reinvention Tour, and the Confessions Tour are all 10/10 tours.

That is all.

DWT is her worst tour, wtf. :psyduck:

I kinda love the MDNA Tour :oh: especially the opening numbers

• Like 1

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I kinda love the MDNA Tour :oh: especially the opening numbers

The MDNA Tour production is very very impressive, the issue was the setlist and song arrangements :rip:

But it did have some killer performances: Girl Gone Wild, the outro of IDGA, GMAYL, Vogue, and Celebration. It's crazy to think that she danced the most during this tour and she was in her mid 50s :jonny6:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

The LAP choral version is sitting pretty at no.1 in viral songs on Spotify right now :rip: the one where she isn't credited lmao

Edited by Alongoria13
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

DWT is her worst tour, wtf. :psyduck:

Now how the hell is DWT her worst tour when Madame X is LITERALLY right there?

Explain, Hank.

53 minutes ago, Chris said:

Now how the hell is DWT her worst tour when Madame X is LITERALLY right there?

Explain, Hank.

Because her hair sucked, she looks bored as hell, the setlist was an absolute mess (only 2 classics and this was he first tour in 8 years?!), the choreography was lacking and lazy, and it had way too many slow songs/boring performances that killed the mood. 

MDNA wasn't the best but it had it's moments. At least the stage and costumes were nice :michael:

• Thumbs Down 1

She should extend the tour.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Chris said:

She should extend the tour.

She is boo.... Supposedly next year 

The way Madonna didn't tour for almost a whole decade and when she came back, 99% of the setlist was a bunch of album tracks

Iconic :gaydonnacat1:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Drowned World Tour still was amazing.

Please rewatch it.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2024 at 1:01 AM, poki said:

The way Madonna didn't tour for almost a whole decade and when she came back, 99% of the setlist was a bunch of album tracks

Iconic :gaydonnacat1:

Imagine of that happened today with social media... People would have an absolute meltdown. She got away with it in 2001 cause most people didn't know the setlist. I saw 3 shows and sooo many people had confused looks on their faces. Not even remotely kidding, only a fraction of the audience reacted when an album track came on. 

Drowned world tour was so iconic. I still remember it sold out too quickly and she kept adding the dates. The demand was unbelievable back then. I was in europe that time. Tried to get tix in Italy. But couldn't. Amazing comeback.

The opening of the MDNA Tour is perfection

• Thanks 3

I need ROL, Music and COAD in Dolby Atmos. I mean, all of her discography but specially these alberms at the moment.

Let's also give some love to the Reinvention opening as well.

:jonny5:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I need Celebration Tour 2.0 coming, something like she did with S&S 2008\2009, with a few new songs in setlist, dates in Asia, Oceania & Latin American and PLEASE in the acoustic set choose ballads songs she never sung before :coffee2:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.