Madonna

Alongoria13

2 hours ago, Sahn said:

When I said “we know what she can do” I’m talking about her vision, professionalism and skills to put on a good show. We’re talking about ******* Madonna, she knows how to put on a good show.I don’t expect yoga poses or non-stop choreography but also not a freakshow.
The Medellin performance from the Billboard Awards was cute and didn’t require a lot from her. 

But again, this goes beyond me wanting her to do a good performance. I want her to be healthy and happy and it doesn’t look like she’s in a good place right now. 

I think how people react to this performance is very subjective and no one is 100% right or wrong. I can understand why someone might worry about her, but I also see the performance for what it is: spontaneous and underrehearsed. Idk, for me it looks like she was just improvising a lot and you can watch moments throughout her career where she behaves like this when she's not putting on a rehearsed performance. She's just weird like that sometimes (remember the Drake Coachella mess?:toofunny2:). Looking through that lense, the Maluma performance doesn't seem messier to me.

At the end of day, we all want her to be healthy. I get your position, but I also have trust that as a grown woman of her caliber, she can handle herself. If anyone knows how to pick yourself up, it's Madonna.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArtForFreedom

• Lover

• Chris

• dabunique

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, dabunique said:

hi babe 

Hi king 

5 hours ago, Sahn said:

When I said “we know what she can do” I’m talking about her vision, professionalism and skills to put on a good show. We’re talking about ******* Madonna, she knows how to put on a good show.I don’t expect yoga poses or non-stop choreography but also not a freakshow.
The Medellin performance from the Billboard Awards was cute and didn’t require a lot from her. 

But again, this goes beyond me wanting her to do a good performance. I want her to be healthy and happy and it doesn’t look like she’s in a good place right now. 

I agree.

When we criticize,it's not bc we want her doing squats during Music or anything.

It's bc there's a long distance between an Olympic like show as the ones in the past and something absolutely Atrocious.

What pains me is not her style,her hair,her butt implants.

What pains me is that she isn't able to know what her  current body limitations are and perform accordingly.

I think absolutely no one was expecting a Gang Bang MDNA Tour like performance but,certainly,not sth this bad either.

I am all for her having fun but if you decide to go up on a stage in front of a 50k crowd and being live-streamed to the whole world,it's not the moment for it imo.

I honestly hope things get better but after this huge shock I no longer expect anything good whenever she decides to live perform again and I say this in a lovey way.

Edited by THEBEASTWITHIN

7 hours ago, The Next Day said:

I think how people react to this performance is very subjective and no one is 100% right or wrong. I can understand why someone might worry about her, but I also see the performance for what it is: spontaneous and underrehearsed. Idk, for me it looks like she was just improvising a lot and you can watch moments throughout her career where she behaves like this when she's not putting on a rehearsed performance. She's just weird like that sometimes (remember the Drake Coachella mess?:toofunny2:). Looking through that lense, the Maluma performance doesn't seem messier to me.

At the end of day, we all want her to be healthy. I get your position, but I also have trust that as a grown woman of her caliber, she can handle herself. If anyone knows how to pick yourself up, it's Madonna.

That is true. But still, this is not just an isolated “incident”. She’s been giving a lot of red flags in the past few months. Take her Instagram as an example, the over-editing to the point where she doesn’t even look like her anymore. How can she be OK with this? This is not a little retouch for a more flattering pic like everybody does, this is basically transforming yourself into someone else. Why is she being so ageist towards herself? How can’t she realize this? She’s a damn smart woman!  

She joked about opiates during the Fallon interview and later Lola herself commented in her post that she looked stoned, lol. And to me that tells a lot. Opiates are used (and abused) when you’ve undergone a very painful surgery and it can be extremely addictive and dangerous if you abuse it.
Ironically this is what killed Michael Jackson and Prince. :rip:

In addition to controlling pain, opioids can make some people feel relaxed, happy or "high," and can be addictive. Additional side effects can include slowed breathing, constipation, nausea, confusion and drowsiness.

You can tell I’m exaggerating/being dramatic but this totally adds up. 

Edited by Sahn

She's still the most streamed female act of the 80s so who care what ATRL gays think?

2 hours ago, Chris said:

She's still the most streamed female act of the 80s so who care what ATRL gays think?

:rip:

And you're wrong if you think this is just what me and what other few people think. Her entire fanbase is divided now. You can check her forums/ig pages. 
That guy Ricardo who is in charge of her instagram had to block the comments in his page because fans were bashing him for this mess:

image.png.8aa873777584fcf5a87d6dd555b960

12 hours ago, Sahn said:

And you're wrong if you think this is just what me and what other few people think. Her entire fanbase is divided now. You can check her forums/ig pages. 
That guy Ricardo who is in charge of her instagram had to block the comments in his page because fans were bashing him for this mess:

please STOP crying and continue praising gaga if madonna makes you so uncomfortable. :heart:

OT

king and queen of pop medellin did that. :foxaylove:

14 hours ago, Sahn said:

He needs to be fired

1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

The remix album will be tentatively released in August 19th

Can’t wait! :duca:

Love Spent getting a spot in the All-time Top 20 Madonna songs, iktr!

tfwIk66.gif

On 5/3/2022 at 6:00 PM, Sahn said:

That is true. But still, this is not just an isolated “incident”. She’s been giving a lot of red flags in the past few months. Take her Instagram as an example, the over-editing to the point where she doesn’t even look like her anymore. How can she be OK with this? This is not a little retouch for a more flattering pic like everybody does, this is basically transforming yourself into someone else. Why is she being so ageist towards herself? How can’t she realize this? She’s a damn smart woman!  

She joked about opiates during the Fallon interview and later Lola herself commented in her post that she looked stoned, lol. And to me that tells a lot. Opiates are used (and abused) when you’ve undergone a very painful surgery and it can be extremely addictive and dangerous if you abuse it.
Ironically this is what killed Michael Jackson and Prince. :rip:

You can tell I’m exaggerating/being dramatic but this totally adds up. 

i feel the same..

Edited by wanderlust

22 hours ago, Sahn said:

She doesn’t even look bad on the right. She looks amazing actually. Why not leave it?

So the idea of deluxe editions of her studio albums got scraped and they're going to release a remix album instead?

"Remixed & Revisited" teas.

38 minutes ago, Versayce said:

So the idea of deluxe editions of her studio albums got scraped and they're going to release a remix album instead?

there'll be more sUrPrIsEs :eli:

:bam:

3 hours ago, Versayce said:

No, they're still releasing all her albums. This was the first project to launch the re-issues. There will likely be new compilations like this released along the way over the next few years. 

3 hours ago, Versayce said:

Nah..her deal is literally for that. This is just a side-project. 

They are already teasing more stuff around the 40th anniversary of her career.

We love a global legend.

:alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.