Loreen

Outlaws

Btw, I am not saying that I don't want her to Eurovision or Melodifestivalen again because it would be unfair for other artists. No. I do not agree with that statement. If she has the best song and best performance, she deserves to win. But if she'll truly go back, I am afraid that many people will mock her or ridicule her and say that she's only relevant when it comes to Melodifestivalen and Eurovision. I don't want a new wave of haters. I also want her to prove that she's much more than Euphoria and Tattoo. Let's hope that this and next year more music will be released, alongside the album. 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Danai G

• Outlaws

• Gwendolyn

11 minutes ago, Danai G said:

Yeah, I definitely agree with you. I think that it would be better if she never talked about projects that never happened. She was teasing Atlas only for it to get scrapped. She played Dumpster and it never got released. She was teasing a Paperlight album before Ride which once again never got released. And she made promises for more music after Eurovision but right now I can't see it. 

I totally respect her loyalty to her art and vision. This is why she is one of my favourite artists. But I will not lie, seeing her wasting her potential and opportunities once again despite having a second chance with her second win, is kinda sad. I am happy that now she has gotten more recognition but what's the point if she's going to lose all of this hype anyway by not releasing more music? 

And oh God, please no, I don't think that a return to Melodifestivalen would be good for her. ☠️

She teased an album in Swedish and it never happened, I lived for her Sa Mycket Battre covers so I was sad when I heard she scrapped the idea :rip: Just hoping we get something soon.

Posted (edited)

Loreen sent a message on her insta group about wanting to say 3 things and I was hoping the 3rd thing was gonna be an album/single announcement but she said keep being creative. :gaycat7: I'm actually tired. 

Edited by Gwendolyn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Loreen sent a message on her insta group about wanting to say 3 things and I was hoping the 3rd thing was gonna be an album/single announcement but she said keep being creative. :gaycat7: I'm actually tired. 

Well...at least she's trying to engage with her fans, which I think is sweet :bird:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

Single announcement less than four weeks after her latest single release? I don't think this is ever going to happen.

50 minutes ago, bosapoasfalta said:

Single announcement less than four weeks after her latest single release? I don't think this is ever going to happen.

She's currently on studio based on her latest story. Should we expect an announcement or anything else?

17 minutes ago, Danai G said:

She's currently on studio based on her latest story. Should we expect an announcement or anything else?

We shouldn't expect anything. She has posted numerous times during the years pictures and videos from the studio and nothing has come out of it in 95% of the cases.

15 minutes ago, bosapoasfalta said:

We shouldn't expect anything. She has posted numerous times during the years pictures and videos from the studio and nothing has come out of it in 95% of the cases.

If the Olafur collab won't be released...

I was so f**king mad about the vid she sent to Mothership about 3 things she wanted to say...

Basically asked to keep doing stupid TikTok videos or whatever with Forever. I thought she was going to announce the Forever MV or something

She is so :skull:

Anyway, I want to believe she will release the album before the tour so she can sell better or something. I don't know. I'm over her yet again.

32 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

I was so f**king mad about the vid she sent to Mothership about 3 things she wanted to say...

Basically asked to keep doing stupid TikTok videos or whatever with Forever. I thought she was going to announce the Forever MV or something

She is so :skull:

You know that it's bad when artists ask their fans to keep making TikToks of their songs...

The sad thing is that...the song has yet to gain momentum. 😭 Instead of trying to get a tiktok hit, her team should invest into better promo, radio and playlist support and more interviews. 

• Like 1

Unrelated but tomorrow Loreen will perform in Neon festival in Norway! Looking forward to see what songs she'll perform. 

Her take on Israel's participation at Eurovision is still straight dookie, she's been so spineless about what's been happening considering how she was about Baku. Starts at 3:19

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Her take on Israel's participation at Eurovision is still straight dookie, she's been so spineless about what's been happening considering how she was about Baku. Starts at 3:19

Not this sh*t again...Girl, we know you support Palestine, say that sh*t with your chest! 

Loreen was seen by someone on another forum and since she has a schedule in her gap, I'm hoping she's finalising album things and taking a well-deserved rest, times after September look exciting! 

16 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Loreen was seen by someone on another forum and since she has a schedule in her gap, I'm hoping she's finalising album things and taking a well-deserved rest, times after September look exciting! 

uhmmm do they

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Let's hope for a new song this summer, another single in September and album announcement before the tour 🤞

Loreen's gone viral once again, now if the next single is promoted better.. we will be GREAT :WAP:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGebMARmM/

Edited by Gwendolyn

8 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Loreen's gone viral once again, now if the next single is promoted better.. we will be GREAT :WAP:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGebMARmM/

I don't think that these tiktok viral moments will help a lot, tbh... It's been more than one year since Tattoo won and it has less spotify and radio support to keep the momentum. Same goes for Is It Love which (unfortunately) didn't become a huge hit but still did pretty decent.

I just wish that her team could support Forever more, the rollout seemed kinda lazy to me and the song deserves so much better. It should be added on more big radios and playlists.

Edited by Danai G

In three days, the draught will be over. 😭

59 minutes ago, Danai G said:

In three days, the draught will be over. 😭

What's that

19 hours ago, Outlaws said:

What's that

Loreen will perform in Isle of Wight Festival on June 22 so we will get new content soon. 

55 minutes ago, Danai G said:

Loreen will perform in Isle of Wight Festival on June 22 so we will get new content soon. 

Oh. Period. Thanks.

So excited for new Loreen content this weekend! She will kill the performances in Isle of Wight Festival and Pinkpop! 

In other news, since Forever has not (and probably won't...) taken off, I think that the new single should be released in July or August and it should be something more radio friendly. Still waiting for the visuals of Forever. :jonny:

Loreen SMASHED Isle Of Wight, and she performed Euphoria normally :heart2::clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.