Loreen

Outlaws

Loreen SMASHED Isle Of Wight, and she performed Euphoria normally :heart2::clap3:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nathanspears

• Danai G

• Outlaws

• Gwendolyn

And day later, I've seen 2 tweets shitting on her Pinkpop performance :rip:

5 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

And day later, I've seen 2 tweets shitting on her Pinkpop performance :rip:

Yeah, unfortunately many dutch people seemed disappointed by her performance in Pinkpop...I guess they weren't used to her style and maybe they expected something more energetic? 

Either way Isle of Wight Festival crowd outsold easily the crowd in Pinkpop. During tattoo literally almost everyone were dancing and singing, on Pinkpop the crowd looked so dead from the videos I've seen. 

• Like 1

Based on the photos, the voice message on her Instagram channel and the videos, Loreen had so much fun in Isle of Wight festival. So happy to see her getting back on stage. 

They didn't post her whole set, but at least we got a HD live performance of Jupiter Drive. And she killed it with these versions, I love the extended version of Forever and she was so stunning on stage. ❤️ 

17 minutes ago, Danai G said:

They didn't post her whole set, but at least we got a HD live performance of Jupiter Drive. And she killed it with these versions, I love the extended version of Forever and she was so stunning on stage. ❤️ 

The crowd is really DEAD :rip: The set is good but I want to see them upload the isle of wight one!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

The crowd is really DEAD :rip: The set is good but I want to see them upload the isle of wight one!

Yeah, the crowd is really, REALLY dead unfortunately...Maybe that has to do with the fact that Loreen performed during the day so the heat was too much for them?

It's sad to see that there were barely any reactions during Tattoo, in Isle of Wight Festival the crowd was sooo energetic. 

I'm going to make sure Manchester Pride crowd is hyped af because these crowds are NOT it this tour :skull:

SO happy we finally have a HQ version of Live Jupiter Drive, a big day :party:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

I'm going to make sure Manchester Pride crowd is hyped af because these crowds are NOT it this tour :skull:

Omg have fun!! She'll surely kill it! And I am also very happy that we finally got a HQ live version of Jupiter Drive. I pray that one day we'll get a HQ live version of Love Me America. :gaycat6:

And yeah, some of the crowds in these festivals were not it...

I am happy to see that Tattoo is gaining some traction on TikTok but can't these wannabe singers do covers for the rest of her songs, like Is It Love or Forever? 😭

Btw, to the fans who will see Loreen today, have fun :bird:

Not trying to derail the conversation, but do we know if the album is ever coming out?

3 hours ago, ChooseyLover said:

Not trying to derail the conversation, but do we know if the album is ever coming out?

According to Loreen, it's coming next year. She didn't say when but since the tour will begin in February, I assume it'll be released in early January. 

3 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Loved her Pinkpop performance. The crowd, though...

I think that the fact it was a performance which took place during the day had an impact. 

On 6/24/2024 at 10:41 AM, nathanspears said:

Me too, I didn't get tickets to her Brixton show so I'm so excited. Everyone will be getting their lives and I'll be sobbing 😂

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.