Lana Del Rey

Living Legend

19 hours ago, KingJay said:

I agree, & I feel the same way about BB. The song Blue Banisters for example is so relatable to me. Like in the song she sings "There is a baby on the way" & at the time the song was released my sis in law was 6-7 months pregnant with my baby nephew, I had just gotten out of a really bad 4 year relationship. The only close people around me were my older brother, Sister-in-Law & Mum & in a way they were helping me get over the relationship with bad & good moments spread out the time. I remember one instance where I was having a good time with my family... & I just would get sad out of no where meanwhile everyone else was just having a good time. In the video I feel like there is parts where everyone seems to be having a good time & then Lana would suddenly stare off & you can see some sadness in her face, then she would snap back & start smiling again. Meanwhile everyone around her is unaware but at the same time aware that she's sad. They stay by her side, give her time to reflect on her sadness & when she's ready to smile again they embrace her into the happiness Idk how to explain it but the way that video hits hard for me because I've been there, you know what I mean?

That's one of the things I immediately noticed in the video. Especially the scene with the swing. Like a bittersweet happiness. I've been there too... I guess that's why the album hits a spot with me, though I get the criticism that it feels like an unreleased compilation. But it's the vibe of the album that describes life so perfectly, maybe in the best way since UV. 

14 hours ago, DuffStan said:

She needs to sing West Coast at every concert.

She does, but I wish she would do the Radio Edit, it has such an amazing punch for a live show.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• ontherocks

• Aethereal

• VeniceBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

You’re interest really made stacks out of it

NAOMI.jpg

On 4/21/2022 at 7:14 PM, Taylor fanboy said:

Do you guys think, in hindsight, that Born To Die could’ve challenged Adele’s 21 domination with better promo and single choices?

Obviously no; 21 is extremely relatable to all teenagers and adults no matter the taste or mindset. It's a go-to breakup/sad-time record for most people.

1. Blue Banisters
2. Arcadia
3. Chemtrails Over the Country Club
4. Blue Jeans x Born to Die - Medley
6. Mariners Apartment Complex
7. Venice ***** (Shortened)
8. Doin' Time
9. Dealer
10. West Coast
11. If You Lie Down With Me
12. Norman ******* Rockwell
13. White Dress
14. Yosemite
15. Video Games
16. Thunder
17. The Greatest (w/ Extended Outro)

This would be her setlist if she was the GOAT

i'm really glad she's taking a break, and i hope she continues to. chemtrails and blue banisters have their strong points but a lot of it felt like she was running out of ideas, which is nature as she's been releasing nonstop. hopefully the wait pays off the way it did for norman.

can she please release something? I'm bored lol

I wonder if she will attend MET Gala...that'd be a true shocker.

EDIT:

Hmm

Edited by NOW

Chemtrails sis!!!!

BB already below 2017 album LFL...

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

Honeymouns said he is assuming there's new Lana coming 'very soon' and BOZ tweeted out emojis right after she posted a selfie

are we in for another May single?? :coffee:

1 minute ago, NOW said:

A hit :clap3:

:toofunny2:

A hit is a hit, it's not an unreleased track so that's a win I guess  :toofunny2:

5 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

:toofunny2:

A hit is a hit, it's not an unreleased track so that's a win I guess  :toofunny2:

Tiktok doing all of her promo is truly the gift that keeps giving when she usually gives us absolutely nothing :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, NOW said:

Tiktok doing all of her promo is truly the gift that keeps giving when she usually gives us absolutely nothing :gaycat6:

TABS truly work in wondrous ways  :clap3:

Do White Dress next Tiktok  :clap3:

2 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

TABS truly work in wondrous ways  :clap3:

Do White Dress next Tiktok  :clap3:

That immaculate album will get its moment...probably in 2026 at the earliest.

E-JVmWSXsAELHmY?format=jpg&name=large

Did she forget what touring is
Outsidelands.thumb.gif.26a8f358c54ca0a12
Maybe she'll put more energy when 3 remaining fans will come to see her

7 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Did she forget what touring is
Maybe she'll put more energy when 3 remaining fans will come to see her

Probably top of next year with the next album but agreed, I will gladly cop some cheaper tickets :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, lovedaddy said:

COCC flopping, like HOW

Nikki Lane's fault!

I don't really like The Side Piece, but I'll always be happy when one of her songs (even though it's a cover) gets some new listeners. Except for Hoelita, no love for Hoelita because that song is just annoying to listen to lol. It's the only song that IMO sounds like noise.

This is the new White Mustang I fear :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.