Lana Del Rey

Living Legend

On 5/24/2022 at 2:52 PM, Living Legend said:

wow did not know this classic had alternate version leaked! thank you so much, one of my favourite unreleased <3

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• ontherocks

• Aristotle

• VeniceBeach

The only strange thing for me is that she doesn't have a title for this album yet, even tho she has an opening track so she already has worked on a tracklist. Also the titles of her past records were given by one of the first tracks she recorded for each of them. So

1) she doesn't want to unveil it, keeping it as a surprise

2) this time she doesn't want to have a title track and find a perfect word/words to encapsulate the feelings of the record

3) she still wants to make a core song to the record

I remember when she announced the name “Ultraviolence” I was so in love with the title and the album ended up being one of my faves of all time.

On 6/4/2022 at 12:14 PM, xXavril said:

The way her manager is saying “new music incoming” and insiders haven’t teased a single thing. Has her team finally managed to keep the project under wraps?? Are we truly about to get our surprise drop??

When Ben says new music is coming, it usually doesn’t debut until like at least 3 months later :toofunny3: :skull:

5 hours ago, FCKNAmbrosia said:

The only strange thing for me is that she doesn't have a title for this album yet, even tho she has an opening track so she already has worked on a tracklist. Also the titles of her past records were given by one of the first tracks she recorded for each of them. So

1) she doesn't want to unveil it, keeping it as a surprise

2) this time she doesn't want to have a title track and find a perfect word/words to encapsulate the feelings of the record

3) she still wants to make a core song to the record

How do we know she already has the opening track 

34 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

:toofunny3:

"Random girl" :lmao:

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

When Ben says new music is coming, it usually doesn’t debut until like at least 3 months later :toofunny3: :skull:

How do we know she already has the opening track

While I absolutely agree, usually insiders are quick to spill what they know and this is the first time her management had beaten an insider with giving hints.  Especially lately, insiders kinda ruined the surprise drop of the three singles last year, so it’s unusual that it’s been crickets from insiders while Lana is going to magazine shoots talking about the new album and Ben is on Instagram talking about it how it’s coming soon. But yes I agree, soon for Ben is anywhere between 2-5 months, so realistically it’s going to be awhile before we get any new music 

8 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

I remember when she announced the name “Ultraviolence” I was so in love with the title and the album ended up being one of my faves of all time.

Yes, same here :clap3:

3 hours ago, GentleDance said:

:toofunny3:

Thanks random tiktok girl, Radio is one of her album cut greats :clap3:

OT: Can’t believe Rick’s about to give us another 13 Beaches, @ontherocks cannot stand it!

1 hour ago, xXavril said:

While I absolutely agree, usually insiders are quick to spill what they know and this is the first time her management had beaten an insider with giving hints.  Especially lately, insiders kinda ruined the surprise drop of the three singles last year, so it’s unusual that it’s been crickets from insiders while Lana is going to magazine shoots talking about the new album and Ben is on Instagram talking about it how it’s coming soon. But yes I agree, soon for Ben is anywhere between 2-5 months, so realistically it’s going to be awhile before we get any new music 

The only insiders who ever revealed anything were BOZ (and he unstanned Lana iirc) and RideOrDie but the latter only really gets the tea like days before from what I understand so yeah something could be coming literally whenever and we prob wouldn’t know until like the week of

9 hours ago, MotoPapi said:

wasn't that when she tweeted a picture of her sitting on dan auerbach's lap? oh wow a moment in history i literally remember where i was

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

The only insiders who ever revealed anything were BOZ (and he unstanned Lana iirc) and RideOrDie but the latter only really gets the tea like days before from what I understand so yeah something could be coming literally whenever and we prob wouldn’t know until like the week of

BOZ teased watercolor eyes and Buddy’s cover in December..he also hinted that the three singles were in the works and gave a time frame of a couple weeks. And then doubled down on it when fans were getting antsy because of her not announcing. I don’t think he necessarily unstanned Lana, but he has said he doesn’t like spilling because things change with her so quickly and randomly..typical with insiders we do get a couple week heads up before anything happens. So either they aren’t sure this time or Ben is talking out his butt when he says it’s coming soon (and it’s probably the latter) 

3 hours ago, NOW said:

Thanks random tiktok girl, Radio is one of her album cut greats :clap3:

OT: Can’t believe Rick’s about to give us another 13 Beaches, @ontherocks cannot stand it!

Rick won't be that much involved. Maybe he will get his cute one track treatment to help him pay for the retirement home.

I srsly don't know what some of you see in him. He produces everything like it's Dido 2001.  Everybody has heard how he wanted West Coast to sound like. He makes elevator music.

Edited by ontherocks

4 hours ago, ontherocks said:

Rick won't be that much involved. Maybe he will get his cute one track treatment to help him pay for the retirement home.

I srsly don't know what some of you see in him. He produces everything like it's Dido 2001.  Everybody has heard how he wanted West Coast to sound like. He makes elevator music.

Rick is great for contributing to songwriting but yeah...someone else should handle final production, preferably this Drew Erickson guy as long as he adds more than just piano backing.

I like what he did with this Lana + Barrie track:

Edited by NOW

Chemtrails album has been lowkey hitting lately. I overplayed it at first but took a break from it for a year and now I'm appreciating it more. The minimalistic production feels just right paired with the beautiful songwiritng (Yosemite is just :jonnycat:). Very nature heavy imagery. My ranking at the moment (even though it always changes) is looking like:

1. Honeymoon

2. Ultraviolence

3. NFR

4. Born To Die

5. Chemtrails

6. Blue Banisters

7. Lust for Life

Just a nearly perfect discography all around because BB/LFL still have their moments.

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Reminder that Venice ***** + the Greatest are NFR’s top 2 :gaycat4:

tumblr_px0cw3wMJU1r1brdqo2_540.gif

6 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Chemtrails album has been lowkey hitting lately. I overplayed it at first but took a break from it for a year and now I'm appreciating it more. The minimalistic production feels just right paired with the beautiful songwiritng (Yosemite is just :jonnycat:). Very nature heavy imagery. My ranking at the moment (even though it always changes) is looking like:

1. Honeymoon

2. Ultraviolence

3. NFR

4. Born To Die

5. Chemtrails

6. Blue Banisters

7. Lust for Life

Just a nearly perfect discography all around because BB/LFL still have their moments.

No it's true, every few weeks I have a new track I get into all over again because her discography is so immaculate.

3 hours ago, GentleDance said:

gzkufluc8v391.jpg

Band member about Lana's BF :skull:

Wtf is this real?? :toofunny2:

4 hours ago, GentleDance said:

gzkufluc8v391.jpg

Band member about Lana's BF :skull:

How much does she know about his past? :deadbanana2:

The amount of GOAT material she can come up with if they breakup :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, NOW said:

@GentleDance Welp :gaycat6:

Spend less time with this panned flop and more time with Weyes please :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.