Honeymoon finally doing 1M :jonny:

11 hours ago, VeniceBeach said:

We need a thread about this smashery :deadbanana4: @NOW

This song causing more hype than her entire albums :redface:

1 minute ago, LiamVillain said:

queen of disaster is coming

sauce ?

• 3 weeks later...

9th anniversary UV limited edition vinyl was available for pre order only for a few hours until it sold out :jonny6:

spacer.png

Thank God I managed to snatch a copy as soon as I got the newsletter, I have never opened my purse so quickly :jonny6:

Edited by chromatico
Edit

1 hour ago, chromatico said:

9th anniversary UV limited edition vinyl was available for pre order only for a few hours until it sold out :jonny6:

spacer.png

Thank God I managed to snatch a copy as soon as I got the newsletter, I have never opened my purse so quickly :jonny6:

Ordered from the German store (Bravado) as soon as it was posted on Instagram. Had a feeling this would sell out but not THIS fast. All stores are sold out. :jonny4:

Funny that I got a mail from the store advertising the release AFTER It was sold out :rip:

2 hours ago, chromatico said:

spacer.png

bagged that **** so ******* fast :jonny4:

Seems likely that more stock will be added so keep an eye if you didn't bag it with the initial drop :cupid: I'm already seeing it listed on ebay between £80 - £200  :jonnycat: 

Surely her team knows this particular release is a cult classic so if they're smart they will add more stock, plus it's not getting shipped until September anyway. I almost didn't believe it was true at first, like It's kinda random for a 9th anniversary but we'll take it :flower2:

There's also a rumour that the UV LP boxset might be re-released too :WAP: now THAT will be a bloodbath, I snatched one a few years ago but wouldn't mind getting another. I'm treating it like a museum artefact at this point cause it's too pretty and want to keep it in pristine condition 

These Blue Banisters AI covers showing that the source material was pretty stellar. I hope he does more AI songs off the album.

• ATRL Moderator

nfr kinda the perfect album for a summer day like this

i thought people hated this song 

we love to see it tho :clap3:

Finally got past ‘White Dress’ and i’m enjoying COTCC more and more.

Yosemite is the perfect summer 🌞

Tell me why am I obsessed with AI Lana singing Mystery of Love/Fourth of July although they're kinda ****. I haaaate TikTok :deadbanana4:

But I really would love a Sufjan'd album from her. Give us more Paris TX-esque songs mother. A collab would kill me too. :WAP:

Not her randomly announcing a show in Italy in 6 days from now.

hopefully a date in Berlin will follow!

this tea 

Guys do I need a code for the presale? Amsterdam show

like honestly **** her I was just in Amsterdam for Beyonce I think I will go back and **** up my visa card it’s worth it 

Updated figures for Born To Die era in the US (thanks to thebigham on UKMIX, they posted it one month ago):

Born To Die Album (SPS): 5,323,000 - certified 3x Platinum in Nov. 2021

Summertime Sadness (SPS): 8,526,000 - certified 6x Platinum in November 2021
Video Games (SPS): 3,270,000 - certified 2x Platinum in November 2021
Blue Jeans (SPS): 2,559,000 - certified 2x Platinum in November 2021
Born To Die Single (SPS): 2,346,000 - certified 2x Platinum in November 2021
National Anthem (SPS): 1,551,000 - certified Platinum in November 2021
Dark Paradise (SPS): 1,500,000 - certified Platinum with the RIAA in November 2021
Ride (SPS): 1,458,000 - certified Platinum with the RIAA in November 2021
Radio (SPS): 1,454,000 - certified Platinum with the RIAA in November 2021
Diet Mountain Dew (SPS): 1,262,000 - certified Gold with the RIAA in November 2021
Off To The Races (SPS): 1,182,000 - certified Gold with the RIAA in November 2021
Fz4VOjoWIAAM-TH?format=jpg&name=360x360

Streets are saying her Hyde Park show is cancelled due to timings conflicts? Anyone know anything?

Lineup still hasn’t been announced & show is in 6 days.

I’ve heard through a friend of a friend that Etta Marcus (UK singer signed to Polydor) & Father John Misty have been booked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.