Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing Joker FD

Do y'all think Happy Mistake or Close to You will be able to crawl to over half a million streams daily?

• Replies 223.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

DWAS is definitely in power at KIIS… 15 spins already and two hours left to go 

• Like 3

when Dirty Ice Cream is on LG7 
indie sleaze Gaga :WAP:

wait I have an idea, LG8 should be all ballads and then she does LG8 remix where producers remix all the songs into electronic music :spin:

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Darkroth said:

Her tiktok profile was switched to default Tiktok icon 4 mins ago for some seconds and then it changed back. Someone's testing potential new profiles it seems 

qLEq7Ai.gif 

It's cause she's gonna surprise drop the song on Friday! She will announce it 12 hours before it drops :celestial4: 

#Manifesting 

Joe wants more movies and more residencies :suburban:

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Gypsy could've been a massive hit for her if they just redo some of the lyrics the lyrics and did production overhaul. What a waste of immaculate melody.

it really is beautiful

36 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Gypsy could've been a massive hit for her if they just redo some of the lyrics the lyrics and did production overhaul. What a waste of immaculate melody.

it really is beautiful

16 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

DWAS is definitely in power at KIIS… 15 spins already and two hours left to go 

Total REVERSE experience from her entire career :rip: 

KIIS always paid Gaga dust. I don't think I've ever heard Shallow or Stupid Love once when they were out. Rain on Me maybe like twice. Meanwhile I've been hearing DWAS a lot since day one nearly 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

it really is beautiful

It makes me cry! Honestly :dies: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RandomHooker said:

Some of you are more worried about the song's performance than being excited about new music. :skull:

It's called being confident I'll love it til the day I die, regardless of it's success :ryan:

10 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

it really is beautiful

Bust the rearview and fire up the jets

'cause it's you and meeeeeeeee

@babyforlife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Would you go with me?)

atrl-sebs123.gif

10 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Total REVERSE experience from her entire career :rip: 

KIIS always paid Gaga dust. I don't think I've ever heard Shallow or Stupid Love once when they were out. Rain on Me maybe like twice. Meanwhile I've been hearing DWAS a lot since day one nearly 

They played ROM some but was one of the first big stations to drop it. Last time they had Gaga in power was Million Reasons after the SB

They also don't even have A Bar Song on their playlist so bless their heart ♥️ 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:

I think we should just get the idea of "Halloween song" out of our heads, you can't force something anyway.

This. 

Even if it wasn't a halloween coded song, the 18th is a good day to release regardless. 

We need a timeless bop that gets crowned a halloween classic as a bonus - not the spooky version of AIWFCIY that won't chart for over 4 weeks ☠️

I highly doubt Garden Of Eden is Halloween-coded but I'll enjoy it anyway when it gets released a week or two from now

I do wish Gaga poked fun at Judas or BM or any other dark bawp around Halloween like how Mariah does for Christmas. Not like a whole era or anything but she really could invest in a BM video even now as it will continue to get boosts every year from here on out it looks like. 

Like it's GagaWeen :celestial4: And she starts teasing in September or early October :laugh:  But I know that will never happen. She's too big to do that right now 

Artpoop is truly THE home of Gaga's best choruses

Gypsy

Aura

Venus

Applause

Donatella

Whew

• Like 1

The music video views on Judas are literally insane :dies: 

it will cross 1B on YouTube and 1B on Spotify eventually at this rate 

Like lowkey she should promote it at this point. Give it a lil boost :dies: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, opbranden said:

he better stfugun-gunshot.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't want ANYTHING legacy coming from her, no greatest hits tours, no putting on a Fame wig and saying vote for Kamala, no career retrospectives

hearing her distance herself from an "era" concept in order to keep releasing reliably and not worry about stan imaginations and fantasies is a GOOD THING

you're not RETIRING, get up! 

ezgif-com-resize-3.gif 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, opbranden said:

He wasn't saying anything offensive or political so let's not act stupid about a father wanting to be close to his daughter (even though he obviously couldn't and I hope it stays that way:coffee2:).

• Thanks 1

I'm screaming :ahh:

There's a local article in my country 'A scene were Lady Gaga is kissing a woman cut from the new Joker movie'

Everyone in the comments is praising the director and some are even pushing a theory that the movie bombed because the 'director didnt wanna bow down to the gay lobys of Hollywood' :skull:

Maybe we should use this as an excuse aswell :eli:

Edited by Hot Volcano

6 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

I'm screaming :ahh:

There's a local article in my country 'A scene were Lady Gaga is kissing a woman cut from the new Joker movie'

Everyone in the comments is praising the director and some are even pushing a theory that the movie bombed because the 'director didnt wanna bow down to the gay lobys of Hollywood' :skull:

Maybe we should use this as an excuse aswell :eli:

If only they saw the movie and know it isn't true because

Spoiler

Joker kissed a man

:suburban:

That's why these incel or homophobic people's opinions can't be taken seriously.

3 hours ago, opbranden said:
  Hide contents

:bibliahh:

It's kinda good this movie is coming out, gp will move faster from joker just like I did as soon as I left the cinema.

Not this bootleg Bloody Mary reaching 500 Million views and none for its BB Hot 100 Chart points.

All the lost streams.

IMG_8701.thumb.jpeg.5e31669023c0b256e884

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.