• Replies 223k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

im sooo happy that some of u are opening up to Harlequin :jonny: it is such a fun album to listen to. 757 overall plays for me. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Someone on my TL really said she went on ozempic for nothing

4c81148b0b8d72f025956a239e1d580d.jpg

• Haha 2

And yeah I think the single is coming on the 18th with an announcement on Tuesday the 15th.

• Like 1

She can't release in the 25th. Only her tiny fanbase will play the songs on upcoming halloween parties that'd happen later that day or the day after. 

That word out mouth serve is just what's needed to authentically promote the song among peers.

If she drops it next week, the song will get it's moment, it's video, and a couple days for locals to hear about it and add it to their playlists.

This is why multiple artists like morgan wallen are dropping that day too

I think we should just get the idea of "Halloween song" out of our heads, you can't force something anyway.

• Like 5

Imagine if they decided to make Joanne an Alternative album, get rid of BloodPop, dive bar version of Sinner Prayer, Come To Mama with Father John Misty… oh the upgrade. 

Well they did push the vinyl shipping date to 10/25… maybe they think LG7 will push dwas up?

unless there was something wrong with the shipping? Or else why push it to the 25th then?

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I think we should just get the idea of "Halloween song" out of our heads, you can't force something anyway.

they did the mash,
the little monster mash

they did the mash,
it was a billboard smash

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Someone on my TL really said she went on ozempic for nothing

4c81148b0b8d72f025956a239e1d580d.jpg

she looked amazing tho

theres this haus labs tik tok where she looks so good shes in a full on black outfit 

18 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

She can't release in the 25th. Only her tiny fanbase will play the songs on upcoming halloween parties that'd happen later that day or the day after. 

That word out mouth serve is just what's needed to authentically promote the song among peers.

If she drops it next week, the song will get it's moment, it's video, and a couple days for locals to hear about it and add it to their playlists.

This is why multiple artists like morgan wallen are dropping that day too

Ew not that guy again :rip:

Who else is releasing 10/18? I already assumed she wasn't doing 10/11 as of last Friday when TTH updated and she was on the cover already this week.

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Ew not that guy again :rip:

Who else is releasing 10/18? I already assumed she wasn't doing 10/11 as of last Friday when TTH updated and she was on the cover already this week.

No one else major, I believe.

4 minutes ago, Jack! said:

No one else major, I believe.

Honestly atp I feel like its really gonna be the 25th:rip:

Hi all date only matters to a certain extent...what matters more is the actual material and the amount of promo that comes with it.

If the material is good, it will take off no matter what and let's pray for that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Honestly atp I feel like its really gonna be the 25th:rip:

To be fair to her if it is the 25th it's not a disaster. She still has time to get some decent playlisting and streams before the Christmas freeze, but I just don't get why she and her team would have settled on that date. :skull: If it's a spooky song they thought would be good for Halloween, it would have been better to have been out way before Halloween so it was solidified a bit. Idk though, we'll just need to wait and see.

26 minutes ago, devotedtoloveandart said:

they did the mash,
the little monster mash

they did the mash,
it was a billboard smash

Not you manifesting a Monster Mash cover by Ga Ga

:khalyan2:

8 minutes ago, mrhraefn said:

Hi all date only matters to a certain extent...what matters more is the actual material and the amount of promo that comes with it.

If the material is good, it will take off no matter what and let's pray for that.

I agree, I just think every week that goes by is a week closer to Thanksgiving and the US dropping any pop music for holiday songs. :rip: Granted, the bonus is that DWAS is solidifying itself on pop radio and global charts which will help the LG7 lead have some momentum.

We will see, I think there's a chance for an announcement on either Sunday (a la ROM) or just a quick turnaround with Tues/Weds next week. 

Close To God rising 40% compared to last week :jonnyknife:

still can't believe DWAS is not 2 month old yet, feel like the song was released like a year ago, because I overplayed it 

6 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

still can't believe DWAS is not 2 month old yet, feel like the song was released like a year ago, because I overplayed it 

Wow. When you out it that way… I agree 

jfad and harlequin happening inbetween definitely makes the space feel longer too

anything she releases now is gonna get Houdini'd but the REAL single will come in February. :sistrens:

To Love Somebody >> I Don't Know What Love Is

• Like 1

I tend to enjoy an album once some time has passed and everyone is already done with it. Maybe i will listen to harlequin again in 1 or 2 years for now just want LG7. Hurry up with the lead Gagz 

Some of you are more worried about the song's performance than being excited about new music. :skull:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.