Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing Joker FD

31 minutes ago, Hair said:

Need something to happen, it's crickets in here :biblio:

Would you like another update on JFAD's box office numbers?

• Haha 13

• Replies 222.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

1 minute ago, HausOfPunk said:

Would you like another update on JFAD's box office numbers?

spacer.png

Just listened to Ariana's remix of Sympathy is a Knife and it's such a chop, Gaga would've been safe if she released this week, but oh well :chick2:

3 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Just listened to Ariana's remix of Sympathy is a Knife and it's such a chop, Gaga would've been safe if she released this week, but oh well :chick2:

Oh it's L word? I need to check out EIR

I'm mad Godga wasted her time on a bombed movie. She should've done a cameo on Gladiator II instead

Ayf8wuj.gif

10 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Oh it's L word? I need to check out EIR

Yes, the whole thing is out there :giraffe:

6 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Yes, the whole thing is out there :giraffe:

Where 

ok found it 

Edited by Daglazzo
  • Like 1

So has DWAS peaked on Spotify or have streams just been lower across the board lately? 

Just noticed how we got a massive ARTPOP photoshoot leak after fans demanded expected Act II for the album's 10th anniversary, and how we're getting Lollapalooza leaks now after the online hate the movie is getting. If we keep whining we may be able to have our hands on Frankensteined...

spacer.png

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, The Witch said:

I'm mad Godga wasted her time on a bombed movie. She should've done a cameo on Gladiator II instead

Ayf8wuj.gif

if FADley Scott delivers with that one istg

Ayf8wuj.gif

22 minutes ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Just noticed how we got a massive ARTPOP photoshoot leak after fans demanded expected Act II for the album's 10th anniversary, and how we're getting Lollapalooza leaks now after the online hate the movie is getting. If we keep whining we may be able to have our hands on Frankensteined...

spacer.png

Can't wait for her to be over for real in a decade or two to DWUW video leak finally

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Asiel posting a Gaga pic is a clear confirmaiton that Richy isn't in the Haus anymore. THE SQUIRREL HAS BEEN SMASHED

Imagine the holy trinity reuniting. Asiel, Michael Silas and Mark Kanemura :jonny3:

I know we are over it but i just came from the cinema and...

I LOVED J:F*D ?!?! LMAO what a mess i want to watch it again and miss Gaga ATE THAT.

Now that JFAD's two week long era is over, Gaga needs to announce the single. I'm BORED. :eli: 

• Like 2

I keep hearing HML used in random videos like this, and every time I feel like I finally got too gay and I'm hallucinating :rip: 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Entalan said:

I keep hearing HML used in random videos like this, and every time I feel like I finally got too gay and I'm hallucinating :rip: 

yes. hml now it's your time. we don't need no abrashit or lg7 **** your time has come  crying-happy.gif

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

You guys 

We are so back :clap3:

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

Ayf8wuj.gif

Gurl, that one is basically a JFAD shot on iPhone with cheaper CG. Another Razzi frontrunner. 

Ayf8wuj.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

16 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I know we are over it but i just came from the cinema and...

I LOVED J:F*D ?!?! LMAO what a mess i want to watch it again and miss Gaga ATE THAT.

MTE :cm: 

Honestly, the way I loved the movie makes the backlash all the more depressing and obnoxious because it's largely the butthurt fanboys calling it garbage.

1 hour ago, Universo said:

if FADley Scott delivers with that one istg

Ayf8wuj.gif

33 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Gurl, that one is basically a JFAD shot on iPhone with cheaper CG. Another Razzi frontrunner. 

Ayf8wuj.gif

We are going to FUME so hard when it smashes at the box office 

Ayf8wuj.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.