Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing Joker FD

Just now, Peak Now said:

If it's coming 18th she's not announcing till like next Tuesday earliest... save the meltdowns for another day!

:cm:

I think announcing her lead single just three days before it comes out is not great to raise awareness. 

• Like 3

• Replies 222.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

Real talk this movie is bombing historically. It's kind of iconic. The best thing she can do is brush it off and keep going. She should definitely make a comment regarding the studio execs shading her. 

Gaga is among the most iconic celebrities of our generation and will never be irrelevant, even when she's flopping. 

That being said, I hope y'all remember your 2013 lessons and;

1. Stay humble so you don't get yourself and Gaga dragged for filth

2. Enjoy her art for what it is and not how well it performs with the general public

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Since they moved the release of DWAS vinyls on the 25th. Might as well to do a Spotify payola on Halloween and put DWAS on their Halloween playlist since it is in the end of tracking week. :eli: Die With A Smile title screams a Halloween song.

11 minutes ago, luiznordi said:

I guess the announcement won't come until after the hurricane tonight.

I'd bet this Friday announcement if it's to be released on the 18th.

Ga does love announcing the lead during a national disaster 

2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Someone start a countdown again…

spacer.png

nobody-got-time-for-that-a-intnobody-got

Spoiler

32 minutes :ryan3:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I think announcing her lead single just three days before it comes out is not great to raise awareness. 

Agree- she should at least release a snippet to tiktok or something. Stupid love had only 3 days but it also had the leak

• Like 1

I don't think most people who listen to her music care about JFAD lol

Like I don't think her team cares that much that it bombed, especially if she got praise

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's either the 18th or the 25th at this point so there's a 50% chance she's releasing at the 18th. Excluding the possibility of a surprise release that means today there's a ~5.5% chance that she teases/announces her new lead single.

74MW.gif

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Since they moved the release of DWAS vinyls on the 25th. Might as well to do a Spotify payola on Halloween and put DWAS on their Halloween playlist since it is in the end of tracking week. :eli: Die With A Smile title screams a Halloween song.

I wonder if this tells us anything about the lead release date. Would it make more sense to ship all the vinyls at the same time? Or space them out? I'm assuming LG7 lead's vinyls will be ready to go since they had a lot of time to plan this. 

She needs to build a little hype before this time I'd like at least a week of teasing and promo before it drops :tornado:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fromi said:

Agree- she should at least release a snippet to tiktok or something. Stupid love had only 3 days but it also had the leak

Besides with the amount of stuff she's been releasing it runs the risk of getting lost in the mix and people not even realizing she's starting a new era. I think they should put a lot of emphasis on this release. 

22 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

DWAS will break into the top 10 of longest reigning consecutive days at  #1 global Spotify this week. Will pass Blinding Lights, Good 4 U, Flowers and Thank U Next

I'm surprised it's doing so well…obviously I'm happy for Gaga's success but the GP love the blandest songs 

Lead will bomb harder than J*** if they raw vocals thing is true

IMG_8701.thumb.jpeg.5e31669023c0b256e884

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

She needs to build a little hype before this time I'd like at least a week of teasing and promo before it drops :tornado:

DWAS did well without hype

1 minute ago, charot said:

Where did that come from?

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

DWAS did well without hype

The debut was just okay though. Not particularly great for a GagaxBruno collab. 

• Like 1

Joker flopping feels bigger online bc of the DC audience and OGH festivities, in reality is not that deep and evry1 else will move on in 2 weeks

6jqr4Zd.gif

Just now, Bad News said:

Where did that come from?

Insider info

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, charot said:

We got Stupid Bomb and that recent album that shall not be named, we don't deserve this.

Just now, charot said:

Insider info

that was fake

Spoiler

i hope

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.