• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

3 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

smallest decrease Top 10 :clap3:

This will be #1 on global Spotify until Mariah takes over

10 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Admittedly I would have liked her to have announced by now even for a release on the 18th, but maybe she wanted a quiet week post-JFAD. :skull: 

Can we blame her though? Once she posts the smegma-stinking incels will start spamming their brain-rotten "You ruined my life!!1!" comments :rip:

4 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

This will be #1 on global Spotify until Mariah takes over

And when does that usually happen? Christmas music is such a strange concept for a girl like me :gaycat4:

Every year I was fine with All I Want for Xmas until this upcoming season. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

streets are saying he's also removed jojo from his page :whistle2: what does that mean?

Hopefully Miss Siwa let him go. The way her adult debut was derailed into a meme because of his choreo needs to be studied!:bibliahh:

2024 has been a great year for ORH 

ezgif-4-50f8ec7ca9.gif

2 minutes ago, Rama said:

And when does that usually happen? Christmas music is such a strange concept for a girl like me :gaycat4:

They will start charting maybe after Halloween and then getting bigger streams as Christmas is approaching.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Every year I was fine with All I Want for Xmas until this upcoming season. 

We might get lucky this year and the Christmas slayage might stomp out any upcoming hits and give DWAS a chance to be the first #1 of 2025 :gaycat2:

DWAS will break into the top 10 of longest reigning consecutive days at  #1 global Spotify this week. Will pass Blinding Lights, Good 4 U, Flowers and Thank U Next

32 minutes ago, SUNSET BLVD said:

If I'm honest, I wish the album was coming in November. This used to be so normal and would often result in huge opening sales especially around Black Friday. The wait between Oct and February, especially knowing that the lead isn't gonna do anything on the charts, is going to be painful. 

It's not possible after covid. The Christmas freeze in the Spotify playlists makes any albums released in these two months go under the radar.

It's odd she hasn't announced. I'm not in the "delayed" camp at the moment, but do they really plan on releasing this with little to no build up? 

Announcement in 312 hours :gaycat1:

I guess the announcement won't come until after the hurricane tonight.

I'd bet this Friday announcement if it's to be released on the 18th.

I know this is fake but I love the vibes :jonnycat: I wonder what the aesthetic for this next era will be like 

• Like 1

If it was scheduled for the 18th, it's not so surprising we haven't heard about it yet. Doesn't mean it's delayed. Y'all just think that because of JFAD's performance.

• Thanks 1

Yeah leaking 2007 Lollapalooza footage tells  me they're scrambling to change the narrative away from Joker. But I'll know they're in crisis mode the day Out of Control leaks in full :gaycat5:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hexchromatica said:

gaga no!

phonto.jpg

@Badgalbriel GOOD MORNTING!!

ezgif-4-50f8ec7ca9.gif

• Haha 1

Who's releasing the 25th? sounds like a perfect date and distance from joker

6jqr4Zd.gif

Edited by Solar
  • Like 1

If it's coming 18th she's not announcing till like next Tuesday earliest... save the meltdowns for another day!

:cm:

It's either the 18th or the 25th at this point so there's a 50% chance she's releasing at the 18th. Excluding the possibility of a surprise release that means today there's a ~5.5% chance that she teases/announces her new lead single.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • Like 1

Just now, Peak Now said:

If it's coming 18th she's not announcing till like next Tuesday earliest... save the meltdowns for another day!

:cm:

I think announcing her lead single just three days before it comes out is not great to raise awareness. 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.