• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Is Gar still in touch with Lady Starlight 

There was a rumor about a track on LG7 produced by her, idk if it's true tho 

9 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Does she have no fans in aus?

She probably has a fanbase, which will be aware of the tour since those people are following her, but if an artist doesn't go there to promote (just like Katy did before announcing) the shows might be not selling, because the GP won't be aware.

I think the lolapallooza performance was released by her team, only they had it. Not possible that some fan had this recording and suddenly decided to release it just before lg7. It's to create the hype, yesterday lgn, lolapaloza, today what? Announcement?

• Like 2

I think the lolapallooza performance was released by her team, only they had it. Not possible that some fan had this recording and suddenly decided to release it just before lg7. It's to create the hype, yesterday lgn, lolapaloza, today what? Announcement?

Just now, Daglazzo said:

I'm starting to accept that she will begin explicitly teasing closer to this Friday for next week :dancehall:

• Like 1

Just now, Daglazzo said:

I'm starting to accept that she will begin explicitly teasing closer to this Friday for next week :dancehall:

14 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Spoiler

Yes, Starlight was in Paris to support her at the Olympics. One of my friends met Starlight in the plane to Paris 2 days before Gaga was performing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The way every day we're in can realistically be announcement day 

opbranden

WE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS MOMENT AAAAA

opbranden

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Spoiler

Yes, Starlight was in Paris to support her at the Olympics. One of my friends met Starlight in the plane to Paris 2 days before Gaga was performing.

The way every we're in can realistically be announcement day 

opbranden

WE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS MOMENT AAAAA

opbranden

• Like 1

I think she should announce the single at least a week before it releases. DWAS/Harlequin was cute for side projects but this needs to be hyped up. Everyone needs to know it's coming. Give us the title, then the cover, then snippets, then mv teasers. All of it!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

20 minutes ago, opbranden said:

5 minutes ago, Arthoe said:
  Hide contents

It's good to hear that they are still close friends. Still, I want her as far away as possible from her album (what with that rumored track produced by her :biblionana:) OR from her tour 

:clack:

Edited by FailSafe
  • Haha 1

Also I've been thinking that the single wouldhave to come after Harlequin taping is out but judging by her current approach she probably dgaf and might release it during LG7 era. And I'm for this. 

20 minutes ago, opbranden said:

5 minutes ago, Arthoe said:
  Hide contents

It's good to hear that they are still close friends. Still, I want her as far away as possible from her album (what with that rumored track produced by her :biblionana:) OR from her tour 

:clack:

Edited by FailSafe

i wonder what we will get hen she will go on 5 year hiatus 

maybe some unreleased songs :gaycat6:

16 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I think she should announce the single at least a week before it releases. DWAS/Harlequin was cute for side projects but this needs to be hyped up. Everyone needs to know it's coming. Give us the title, then the cover, then snippets, then mv teasers. All of it!

Completely agree, I want to feel the hype :duca:

16 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Completely agree, I want to feel the hype :duca:

• Like 1

Every time we are approaching a new era ATRL becomes a mess :rip:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Every time we are approaching a new era ATRL becomes a mess :rip:

are we approaching a new era every day of the year?

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Also I've been thinking that the single wouldhave to come after Harlequin taping is out but judging by her current approach she probably dgaf and might release it during LG7 era. And I'm for this. 

She did say she doesn't feel the pressure to only work with the "one era at a time" approach, which is actually quite refreshing imo.

Plus Harlequin can realistically do something cute for the upcoming holidays so it'll be smart to continue to push it a little bit here and there.

• Like 4

Just now, Thin White Duke said:

She did say she doesn't feel the pressure to only work with the "one era at a time" approach, which is actually quite refreshing imo.

Plus Harlequin can realistically do something cute for the upcoming holidays so it'll be smart to continue to push it a little bit here and there.

Yep that's exactly what I thought too! Maybe if LG7 lead does well it could bring some added exposure to the taping and Harlequin, if it gets released afterward. 

• Like 2

I hope she goes to Netflix or Max for this Harlequin special, Netflix might be better with bigger audience but I guess she has better relationship with Warner. Still if her team manages to get it on Netflix, it would be one way to open her acting space on Netflix series. It's not her first since 5Ft2 did it already.

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I hope she goes to Netflix or Max for this Harlequin special, Netflix might be better with bigger audience but I guess she has better relationship with Warner. Still if her team manages to get it on Netflix, it would be one way to open her acting space on Netflix series. It's not her first since 5Ft2 did it already.

Ma'am just release it on youtube so we don't have to wait eons like for TCB special nnn

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Ma'am just release it on youtube so we don't have to wait eons like for TCB special nnn

yeah I think that's what will happen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.