• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

11 minutes ago, oinkamaraj said:

apparently the song is a power ballad with powerful lyrics and stripped down instrumental 

9I6Lz7Y.gif

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

And it's fiiled with subliminal messaging to evoke the Devil and punish Turdd for his crimes.

EW ERA OS KCAB.

9I6Lz7Y.gif

screaming :deadbanana2:

12 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

LadyGagaNow has never had any insider info. Imagine thinking they know the lead's title

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe918u5bwtupdehlvnr09u

That's not true at all

the rumor is it is similar to Million Reasons, but without the million reasons promo. a true reverse

• Haha 1

reading all this nonsense before the NO annoucement its always fun to be part of :katie2:

Just now, Pikachoo said:

the rumor is it is similar to Million Reasons, but without the million reasons promo. a true reverse

oh yikes, will it even debut in the Hot 100?

44 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

And it's fiiled with subliminal messaging to evoke the Devil and punish Turdd for his crimes.

EW ERA OS KCAB.

9I6Lz7Y.gif

This being a legitimate bop

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

This being a legitimate bop

if you into reverse songs with subliminal satanic lyrics, I highly recommend singer Beyonce Knowles' song "Halo"

she says Aaliyah a bunch of times

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Haha 1

It can't be a ballad. She just did DWAS and Happy Mistake so it has to be something that is uptempo for the gays to trash their body for halloween parties.

I cannot wait for an oontz oontz bop produced and co-written by 30 people with soft, non-screechy vocals. 

I'll never forget when one of my high school teachers used and entire lesson to show us a YouTube video that analyzed Alejandro  in reverse, claiming it had some kind of satanic or illuminati message :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I'll never forget when one of my high school teachers used and entire lesson to show us a YouTube video that analyzed Alejandro  in reverse, claiming it had some kind of satanic or illuminati message :deadbanana4:

ugh the power of her in 2010

Girls, that account is trolling.

The lead is gonna be an ominous, pop song reminiscent of her beginnings (Bad Romance)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.