• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

2 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Katy's old tweet about Sky Ferreira resurfaces. :toofunny3:

I- :rip:

I'm speechless 

Gaga hitting new peaks on monthly listeners / daily artist chart, surpassing Bruno. DWAS hitting new peaks :clap3:

Also there's like 5 tracks I can't stop streaming and will keep me more than satisfied until LG7 comes in February.  

#ThankYouHarlequin

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Katy's old tweet about Sky Ferreira resurfaces. :toofunny3:

it was already surfaced by me (with more tweets) on my critically and commercially acclaimed (unlike 143) Sky takedown thread

(i deserve to do a bit of promo after the hits I took for godga yesterday)  :ryan3:

C-62bXjXkAExE4s.jpg

the Lifetimes singer and Dr. Luke supporter Katy Perry had been a dear friend to her, who would often joke about an underaged Sky getting pregnant or sleeping with DJs.

• Like 1

Apparently HDD not posting first predictions is because they don't have data as the only datas available are streaming numbers + digital sales because physical are only available on her website, this means Gaga's team didn't give the numbers away.

52 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Happy Mistake has peaked there:chick1:But not much to ask for an album track

how come those AM playlists support doing barely nothing for Happy Mistake tho,it's such a great song it deserves DWAS level success:khalyan2:

8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Apparently HDD not posting first predictions is because they don't have data as the only datas available are streaming numbers + digital sales because physical are only available on her website, this means Gaga's team didn't give the numbers away.

What's your prediction, sis? :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

When the contact number that Little Monster LLC gave HDD rang an expired burner phone... :suburban:

• Haha 1

The way I've listened to the entire Harlequin album during my Sunday breakfast, and it felt like the perfect way to start the day! :biggrin::heart2:

• Like 2

The shitty things charts wise for this release is really WW. The fact that physical copies don't ship until Oct 11, the first week's positions will be awful, and we'll probably remain in those awful peaks the week the physicals are released

9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

The shitty things charts wise for this release is really WW. The fact that physical copies don't ship until Oct 11, the first week's positions will be awful, and we'll probably remain in those awful peaks the week the physicals are released

On the bright side, if those copies ship on the 11th at least it's 2nd week won't have a crazy drop :suburban:

Good morning, are we ready for Happy Mistake to enter the Top 200 on Spotify today?

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.