Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

19 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

This is how harlequin sounds to many of us 

This is how it sounds to your non-English ears. The songs are classics. :laugh:

I think that most people not enjoying Harlequin are people who are from the anglosphere. People who probably already know the songs covered well or think they're overused/tired.

+ it not being poppers gay club music. 

4 hours ago, pablozedd said:

Do yall think she'll reveal de album title with the lead announcement/release? Or leave to reveal closer to its release?

I think she will since we all already know the release month 

If she threw Happy Mistake on HQ, imagine the ballads she kept for LG7 :alexz2: ARUTW's, aka Gaga's absolute best ballad, wig is not safe I fear.

I'm starting to believe first lg7 single might be released October 4. She said herself she's fantasizing about releasing her music all at once… it's very possible now especially with this one user speaking facts about radios having the song already…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kwek_kwek said:

They really to pick a strong lead single that will smash because the wait for the album is a bit long. 

We'll probably have 3 pre-singles before the album, which could guarantee 3 hits before the album's release.

I was thinking today.. and not to get in her personal life like that.. but LG7 is the first album she's made while in love in a very long time.

She's obviously an artist who's heavily inspired by her love/relationships. Her best work tends to come out when she's in this state too. TF/TFM/BTW were her time with Lüc. Though that relationship was obvs dysfunctional she was very inspired. ARTPOP was a different story. She was with Taylor Kinney but she was vocal about being lost during that time so it affected the output. Still, we got good food out of that album. Joanne was written during a time of love lost that's why grief was the underlying theme. Chromatica as we know it .. she was deep in the trenches too. She was just fresh off another failed engagement & just overall burnt out.

But LG7… she's happy & in love. She seems to be making music from a more positive, grounded, and refreshed space so I'm genuinely curious how this time in her life affected the quality of her work. One could assume that the songs could be more positive/mushy but her recent hints about how darkness and duality heals her is a more interesting subject matter. Like.. What is LG7 about!

This is the first time since BTW era I'm heavily invested in her next project. :bird:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Janet said:

Only the Bruno part tho.. I'm bitter. But more streams for Miss Gaga i guess :DWAS:

Edited by FameIsForever

3 hours ago, Darkroth said:

That's not insider info, that's not fake bullshit, since US Radios triple-confirmed a single of Gaga is coming on October, it's coming real soon, not Gaga soon. 

So expect it start of October 

I'm shaking 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, FameIsForever said:

I was thinking today.. and not to get in her personal life like that.. but LG7 is the first album she's made while in love in a very long time.

She's obviously an artist who's heavily inspired by her love/relationships. Her best work tends to come out when she's in this state too. TF/TFM/BTW were her time with Lüc. Though that relationship was obvs dysfunctional she was very inspired. ARTPOP was a different story. She was with Taylor Kinney but she was vocal about being lost during that time so it affected the output. Still, we got good food out of that album. Joanne was written during a time of love lost that's why grief was the underlying theme. Chromatica as we know it .. she was deep in the trenches too. She was just fresh off another failed engagement & just overall burnt out.

But LG7… she's happy & in love. She seems to be making music from a more positive, grounded, and refreshed space so I'm genuinely curious how this time in her life affected the quality of her work. One could assume that the songs could be more positive/mushy but her recent hints about how darkness and duality heals her is a more interesting subject matter. Like.. What is LG7 about!

This is the first time since BTW era I'm heavily invested in her next project. :bird:

It will be very interesting to see what topics and themes are on the album. I remember at the Chromatica Ball premiere she said something about how the  Chromatica era was essentially closing a chapter in her life where she was finally able to move past old stories and wounds and I'm just curious to see how that has impacted her writing. I have no idea what to expect with the 30 or so seconds we have heard of the album so far, but I am excited!

Edited by Onion Girl
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Nando_05 said:

We are so rude to Gaga when she's not doing amazing on charts. Imagine if release a surprise project that she truly loves with her whole heart and then read comments like "Happy Mistake can't share the same room with ARUTW" or "I just deleted Harlequin from my Spotify library, hope LG7 is good". 

Liddos can be even worse than OGHs, we've been knew 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nando_05 said:

We are so rude to Gaga when she's not doing amazing on charts. Imagine if release a surprise project that she truly loves with her whole heart and then read comments like "Happy Mistake can't share the same room with ARUTW" or "I just deleted Harlequin from my Spotify library, hope LG7 is good". 

She would then proceed to wipe her ass with a $100 bill and go on with her day 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vqz1mpjay8q40drqdh

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dumbledore said:

She would then proceed to wipe her ass with a $100 bill and go on with her day 

And continue not interacting with her fans

I love that ATRL introduced the reaction feature, I love downvoting OGHs. Can someone edit the popcorn gif so Gags throws downvotes? 

• Haha 5

IIIkaty-perry-cantando.gifII feel so crazYYYkaty-perry-cantando.gifYY

My head is filled with broken mirrors

So many, I can't look away

IIkaty-perry-cantando.gifII'm in a bad waAkaty-perry-cantando.gifAAAy

If I could fix the broken pieces

Then I'd have a happy mistake

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.