• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

Can't wait for the next week 🥹

I'm not sorry for the person I'm gonna be when Gaga releases her lead single and oh

Dear Little Managers & Monstrosities,

Please please please stop spreading negativity. Instead, please go full force and support her.

I wanna see you guys add DWAS, some Harlequin songs and LG7 lead to your playlist. 

Thank you.

Stop arguing, agree with the disagree. I don't want our fanbase divided. Y'all understand or I throw my slippers at you.

• Like 9

They really to pick a strong lead single that will smash because the wait for the album is a bit long. 

• Like 1

Y'all I went to music trivia tonight and one of the songs was Shallow and the entire bar got so excited singing along to the point where the host gave the mic to two people to sing Bradley and Gar's parts. Ahhh a classique! I was like that's my girl. :jonny5:

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Famekillers said:

Worldwide Apple Music Songs Chart

#55 (+92) Happy Mistake - Lady Gaga

little step to success

nicki.png

️Manifesting a mv for Happy Mistake

it would help more than any televised performance. 

Wish she did SNL tonight. The skits have been so good and it's for a ton of coverage because it being the premiere season episode with the election mess. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

I just hope DWAS is not Gaga's Scream and Shout:rip:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Darkroth said:

Liddos, if i were you i will be perched on that BMI site cause there are updates coming in the next days i'm feeling 

fde.gif

What does BMI have to do with Gaga? Is she launching a new foundation for obese monsters?

• Haha 7

Gar needs to add Judas on her tour setlist to get those anime fans to attend her concert. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Torturo said:

happy mistakes is better than any ASIB ballad sans ARUTW but chart driven liddos aren't ready for that conversation :giraffe:

Yikes. Shallow, ITA and INLA are obviously better, this has nothing to do with their chart performance, its common logic and taste  :rip: 

• Thanks 1

Shame on those liddos saying HM is coming for ARUTW as her best ballad. HM couldn't even sit in the same table as MTME and HMH

Edited by vince_martin88
typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, vince_martin88 said:

Shame on those liddos saying HM is coming for ARUTW as her best ballad. HM couldn't even sit in the same table as MTME and HMH

Of course HM can't sit with MTME and HMH, that's garbage bin table, HM is on the front row classic table.:fan:

Just now, GipJo said:

Of course HM can't sit with MTME and HMH, that's garbage bin table, HM is on the front row classic table.:fan:

And that is ARTUW's table. HM isn't even welcome there as well.

3 minutes ago, vince_martin88 said:

And that is ARTUW's table. HM isn't even welcome there as well.

There are a lot of room on that table but Garbage To My Eyes and Hold My Turd have a Restraining Order from that table long before HM came out.:fan:

• Haha 1

as someone who doesn't entirely love gagas HAC work, (hate HMH and SSOH), Happy Mistake is easily digestable and a great song, I don't get how anyone can say its bad:deadbanana4:

I agree ARUTW is on a league of its own but HM is a great ballad:giraffe:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

even gaga isn't dumb enough to not capitalize on the momentum, it will come way before then

8azubMr.gif

The same Gaga that released Chromatica 2 years after ASIB? I guess we'll see

8azubMr.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Can't wait for the next week 🥹

I'm not sorry for the person I'm gonna be when Gaga releases her lead single and oh

Dear Little Managers & Monstrosities,

Please please please stop spreading negativity. Instead, please go full force and support her.

I wanna see you guys add DWAS, some Harlequin songs and LG7 lead to your playlist. 

Thank you.

Stop arguing, agree with the disagree. I don't want our fanbase divided. Y'all understand or I throw my slippers at you.

We are so rude to Gaga when she's not doing amazing on charts. Imagine if release a surprise project that she truly loves with her whole heart and then read comments like "Happy Mistake can't share the same room with ARUTW" or "I just deleted Harlequin from my Spotify library, hope LG7 is good". 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.