Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Not a good morning for those who f*nger themselves to numbers it seems

spacer.png

They'll come back crawling from their holes when the numbers can be used for kiis and bragging

1*tyqopJJE-yGf5yKzkgkdzw.gif

Edited by RandomHooker

Anyways, which songs do you think she's performing next week? I think Happy Mistake and The Joker

1*tyqopJJE-yGf5yKzkgkdzw.gif

20 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Exploring her versatility doesn't mean releasing the same old jazz album THRICE. One is great, two is ok we got your point you're a talented traditional singer, three is ffs enough already and do something else. 

I thought it was a well known fact within this fanbase that Gaga will never stop releasing Jazz albums and Jazz related projects. Some of you don't seem to understand that she will be releasing a fourth, fifth and sixth too. She's not letting go of her pop/experimental stuff either, she's so much bigger than that, like I know the album is not your thing, but well, don't listen to it I guess?

• Like 3

I understand that some of y'all prefer her pop songs only and that is fine. We will get her next pop song within 4 weeks and a pop album in few months. Let people who enjoy Gaga's voice and artistry, no matter the genre, enjoy Harlequin :skull: And those who stan Gaga for numbers, enjoy DWAS and its slayage.   

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

YES

C2C did great commercially & critically

L4S did great critically

Someone has to tell her no one wants JAZZ Records from her

:ryan3:

We have been telling her though. 

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I understand that some of y'all prefer her pop songs only and that is fine. We will get her next pop song within 4 weeks and a pop album in few months. Let people who enjoy Gaga's voice and artistry, no matter the genre, enjoy Harlequin :skull: And those who stan Gaga for numbers, enjoy DWAS and its slayage.   

what about those of us who don't stan her pop, her artistry or her numbers?

shade.thumb.gif.c3a9e6028084c13891acfc00

Edited by sunbathinganimal
  • Haha 2

Most days above 10M filtered streams on Spotify Global Charts:

#1. Flowers - 29 days

#2. Die With A Smile - 26 days

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Her jazz songs have never been streamed why are we acting brand new ---

Happy Mistake is far from jazz. It was treated as a brand new Gaga single, #1 on NMF,  80m playlist reach. The GP did not bother to press play.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Happy Mistake is far from jazz. It was treated as a brand new Gaga single, #1 on NMG,  80m playlist reach. The GP did not bother to press play.

can't remember if you're a fan

stephm.png

• Haha 2

I felt very free making LG7 and all the music I've been working on. It's kind of like realizing you can take even more risks than the ones you've already taken. I loved celebrating things in myself as a character in Lee that I was actually really feeling privately ashamed of. I think I brought that into my studio album as well, to create something unapologetic.

So excited :duca:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

what about those of us who don't stan her pop, her artistry or her numbers?

There's enough space on Kukai's boat for you to join

• Haha 3

Happy Mistake is far from jazz. It was treated as a brand new Gaga single, #1 on NMF,  80m playlist reach. The GP did not bother to press play.

It's so interesting with Gaga.

Whenever she releases good music (Shallow, ARUTW, DWAS) -> SMASH (with some exceptions like Applause)

Whenever she releases meh music -> FLOP

There is not much in between

BIGGEST UPDATES EVER

Paparazzi +663.019

Telephone +572.226

Make The Best Out of The Worst. The epic shit show of 2020 continues… | by  Joel Philip | Medium

• Like 8

It's so interesting with Gaga.

Whenever she releases good music (Shallow, ARUTW, DWAS) -> SMASH (with some exceptions like Applause)

Whenever she releases meh music -> FLOP

There is not much in between

• Like 1

my boyfriend is humming good morning while he makes us lunch 

i guess jazz is for the str8 boys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.