• Replies 214.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

So we're now calling it a jazz album after it failed to chart? I thought you were saying yesterday that it's not a jazz album? :eli:  whatever this album is, I hope this is her last one. 3 is enough . Let's just keep this sound inside those Vegas walls, maam. Now, bring in the bawps! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

17 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

So Harlequin is about 10m+? That isn't bad. 

Probably, but just a disclaimer though. The 33.8m include features, and the top artists chart excludes songs where the artist is only credited as feature  (not sure, someone correct me if I'm wrong):suburban:

so I wouldn't say 10m just yet. Maybe 7m-8m? :suburban:

Edited by AlGreRithm
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

It doesnt work like that; kworb numbers includes feautures, spotify artist doesnt. We are below LP which did less than 28M yesterday, so Gaga's catalogue increased by only 4-5M

Wym? For real? 

Edited by kwek_kwek

2 minutes ago, Edu said:

c2c did very well on the charts for a traditional pop album

That's more because of her fanbase back then plus the old folks. Unfortunately, the liddo fandom is not as big as it used to

• Like 1

This is a serious problem for LG7 lead. 

Because the GP don't care if HM is a Gaga lead, or a droplet, or a side project.....

People simply didn't bother to check the new Gaga song. 

Then, when LG7's lead has EXACTLY THE SAME PLAYLISTING on NMF, and a better position on TTH.....why do you think the result will be much different?

Of course it will at least debut, but if even DWAS (A duet with Bruno Mars) only debuted at #10, I fear for LG7's lead numbers.......

:suburban:

• Thumbs Down 12

If you guys aren't buying tens of copies of LG7 lead and the album, and don't have streaming farms set up after all this whining about '' jazz albums '' and ruining her momentum and how the gays only want BHAWPS...

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9527oct9e4f9tor2fgh4o

You better not let PopGa down.

15 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Happy Mistake was #1 on New Music Friday playslits + #42 on TTH and did not chart. 

Her fans truly hate low tempo ballads+jazz music. 

Anyway I hope DWAS finally hit the 12M streams on counter :WAP:

HM is not jazz.

I don't think the issue is that it's a ballad. It's more about the timing — we just got "DWAS" a month ago, and before that, "Hold My Hand," another ballad, from almost five years ago. If they had pushed "The Joker" instead, I think the numbers would have been a lil better.

She's been teasing LG7 since last December, and that's what the fandom is really waiting for, imo.

"HagGa" gave us Shallow, ARUTW & DWAS. Three contemporary classics.

Y'all talking as if the LG7 lead is about to spend 10 weeks at #1 and do numbers

:suburban:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

So we're now calling it a jazz album after it failed to chart? I thought you were saying yesterday that it's not a jazz album? :eli:  whatever this album is, I hope this is her last one. 3 is enough . Let's just keep this sound inside those Vegas walls, maam. Now, bring in the bawps! 

I hope her every other album is a flop jazz album just to spite this person.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

It doesnt work like that; kworb numbers includes feautures, spotify artist doesnt. We are below LP which did less than 28M yesterday, so Gaga's catalogue increased by only 4-5M

success cancelled, back to boatmate with Katy:camping:

• Haha 2

so the album did 4-5 M ?

that's the final nail in the coffin for Gaga to understand that NOBODY wants jazz music anymore in her fanbase :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

8 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

Not below 143

:gaycat7:

I wonder what will she perform this week. Hope Close To You is one of their choices! :duca:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BadMonster96 said:

so the album did 4-5 M ?

that's the final nail in the coffin for Gaga to understand that NOBODY wants jazz music anymore in her fanbase :rip:

It's not a jazz album, according to the cultured monsters here

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

DWAS smashing oh wow :jonny:

No comments on the numbers of that album. Got what it deserved. 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.