Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Choose your group, if you listen to the Jazzy/rock part it actually sounds better 

Jazzy/Rock

World On a String

Smile

The Joker

Close To You

Happy Mistake 

That's Life

Church

Get Happy

Oh, When the saints

Gonna Build A Mountain

Musical 

Good Morning

If My Friends Could See Me Now

That's Entertainment

Folie à Deux

• Like 1

• Replies 215.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

The way she´s like the only thing in the movie not getting panned by critics, but at the same time getting panned by her fans about everything she has made regarding the movie. lmao

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, UnRayuki said:

The way she´s like the only thing in the movie not getting panned by critics, but at the same time getting panned by her fans about everything she has made regarding the movie. lmao

Liddos will never be satisfied. They are just demanding. Watch liddos complaints when she releases LG7 too. 

but of course not all, but most of them. 

Edited by kwek_kwek
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, FailSafe said:

It's not. It's a catchy pop with light undope'd vocals that has a massive potential to be a viral TikTok song and will spend multiple weeks at #1 and will only be toppled by Mariah on BBH100 on December 25. And no I'm not talking about Noisycapotsandpans but the massive mega-smash that is waiting to happen, Garden of Smashery @opbranden

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend, but you have to sell your soul to keep me

spacer.png

Anyone know what his current debut is, is DWAS in danger for today's update? 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hair said:

Anyone know what his current debut is, is DWAS in danger for today's update? 

spacer.png

#1. DFY (R) — 8.93M

so yeah, could be a threat.

Spoiler

I'm surprised it's doing so good, because I listened to it and thought it's the worst THe Weeknd song in ages :rip:

• Like 2

Just now, Zaram said:
#1. DFY (R) — 8.93M

so yeah, could be a threat.

Hide contents

I'm surprised it's doing so good, because I listened to it and thought it's the worst THe Weeknd song in ages :rip:

The debut has nothing to do with how good it is. He is collaborating with a hot rapper whose last single debuted even higher than him in streams. So this debuting high isn't that surprising.

OT: 

The Weeknd's new song dethroned DWAS on AM global charts, be ready for it to do the same on Spotify as well.

:suburban:

We'll see how the week goes but they need to give it their all the following week to get DWAS to #1 considering it's the biggest song in the country.

Send those vinyls, merch, discount the song to the pits of hell, release that supposedly recorded performance in Vegas etc

Sorry but whoever posts the #2 (-1) update you're getting downvoted! 

Spoiler

:suburban: jk

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Will this even go top 10 💀

Giving that even most liddos panned and didn't support this jazz album, probably not.

Edited by GipJo

1 hour ago, satnosaint said:

Choose your group, if you listen to the Jazzy/rock part it actually sounds better 

Jazzy/Rock

World On a String

Smile

The Joker

Close To You

Happy Mistake 

That's Life

Church

Get Happy

Oh, When the saints

Gonna Build A Mountain

Musical 

Good Morning

If My Friends Could See Me Now

That's Entertainment

Folie à Deux

I choose death 

• Haha 2

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Oh don't worry, the music is getting panned by the critics too 

Nah, it has a good chance to end above 70 on MC, that´s hardly being panned, especially for a covers album.

Y'all love to complain my god. This album is very clearly a labor of love and sounds quite great with her vocals being the best they've ever been. Of course, a cover album / more jazzy body of work isn't for everyone, but calm down with all the vitriol towards both the music and Gaga. Even if the genre isn't something that you care for, I think we can all universally agree that it's better for her and her mental health to experiment and pursue passion projects like this to fall back in love with music than become a shell of herself churning out generic pop songs all for the sake of pleasing the masses like another certain mid-2010s pop star…

Anyways, she legit knew most of y'all didn't want it and that's why it was essentially a surprise release that is being marketed as a half-era. Anyone hating will have to wait less than 30 days for the start of LG7, so go blast some of her other "dark bawps" until the day comes. :coffee2:

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Y'all love to complain my god. This album is very clearly a labor of love and sounds quite great with her vocals being the best they've ever been. Of course, a cover album / more jazzy body of work isn't for everyone, but calm down with all the vitriol towards both the music and Gaga. Even if the genre isn't something that you care for, I think we can all universally agree that it's better for her and her mental health to experiment and pursue passion projects like this to fall back in love with music than become a shell of herself churning out generic pop songs all for the sake of pleasing the masses like another certain mid-2010s pop star…

Anyways, she legit knew most of y'all didn't want it and that's why it was essentially a surprise release that is being marketed as a half-era. Anyone hating will have to wait less than 30 days for the start of LG7, so go blast some of her other "dark bawps" until the day comes. :coffee2:

I blame DWAS's commercial success on alienating a fanbase addicted to drama. DWAS charts performance has been so boring that people are taking any chance to suffer a little.

Can you imagine a tranquil and successful rollout for the next 2 Gaga singles? I mean I´m not talking about smashing like DWAS but being cute top 5 in BB and having some longevity, reaching the 1000M in Spotify in like 4-6 months or so? It would be devastating for a lot of fans here. People would probably die.

Edited by UnRayuki
I want to add more text

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.