Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Part of me kinda gets the vibe that Gaga may actually put most her focus back on music rather than acting. So much of the JFad press has been centered around her doing music again and finding a renewed passion for music. 

With previous movie eras it sounded like she almost wanted to take a break from music to focus on acting, wheee now it kinda feels like the pendulum has swung the other way and she seems more into the music side of things

i guess that's the fun part of being multitalented !

• Like 9

• Replies 215.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

I think we shouldn't talk about what she should/shouldn't do for her own career. Let's go back to infighting instead.

:suburban:

the fights were about that exact topic lol

Damn, Gaga just needs to produce one song (that'll be released in the current 2026 Grammy period) for another artist to be eligible for Producer of the Year, Non-Classical (since she'll have more than enough producer credits for the rest of the criteria).

Let's pray she produced a Joaquin solo on the soundtrack :suburban:

25 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

AM US Pop Songs

#81. Happy Mistake (+16)
#122. Good Morning (-3)
#194. Get Happy (NEW)

HM gaining after 24 hours :clap3: 

Is it gaining traction on TikTok or something? Not surprised other tracks are falling already now that it's been over 24 hours now 

Edited by LostInStereo100

How do we know LG7 lead is darkbawp? 

What if it's another ballad 

2 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Because the snippets she played so far are? At least come up with something better to argue about, this is not even funny.

It might not be a dark bawp but an upbeat pop song(like BTW), this could be a passable argument.:lakitu:

• Like 3

One downside of Godly Mistake is that I can't casually sing it when I want to, the head voice is so hard to do I sound like a broken record:gaycat7:I can easily belt out ARUTW.

49 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

she ain't wearing that unwashed hair and sundress for lg7, let's be real 

:suburban:

Lmao dude I dunno who you are but your replies have me loling

Happy Mistakes needed some drums starting from the second verse to explode more, I need the live version with drums :jonny5:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

that precisely the issue tbh. She does so few films. I get she is also a pop star and business woman but i'd love for her to do some tv series or small indie films too between these bigger roles. Yes she is busy but she has had a lot of "empty" gaps throughout her career that could have been filled doing a supporting role in a solid ensemble cast tv show or movie tbh

I think she really needs to do something with more personality or humor. Something light hearted. Her career has gone from such joyful fun music to murder (HOG), and dark mental illness. Even the themes of chromatica were Dark and depressing. Hell she even turned a song called FUN TONIGHT into "I'm not having fun tonight" hahahah like girl we get it you're traumatized - we all are - just dua lipa and have some fun I swear it doesn't always have to be about the trauma of your high school years 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

I think she really needs to do something with more personality or humor. Something light hearted. Her career has gone from such joyful fun music to murder (HOG), and dark mental illness. Even the themes of chromatica were Dark and depressing. Hell she even turned a song called FUN TONIGHT into "I'm not having fun tonight" hahahah like girl we get it you're traumatized - we all are - just dua lipa and have some fun I swear it doesn't always have to be about the trauma of your high school years 

Gaga's music has ALWAYS been very dark, even when it didn't look like it at first. If u want mindless pop music go listen to 143

G9BDm0V.gif

34 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

I swear it doesn't always have to be about the trauma of your high school years 

The way you downplay her trauma to her highschool bully is concerning.:biblionny:

25 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

At least she has Traditional Pop Vocal Album lockedT at the Shammys

spacer.png

Dont think it will be nominated tbh. Not that it's not good. But having Happy Mistake and The Joker in it will make the Grammys have the reason not to nominate it.

7 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Dont think it will be nominated tbh. Not that it's not good. But having Happy Mistake and The Joker in it will make the Grammys have the reason not to nominate it.

Eh, I doubt it's enough for the panel to move it and pop voters love her. 

I must admit, I wish she didnt have to always show her voice power in every jazz song. I am not talking about Smile and Closr to You. I was talking about other jazz songs on the album. Some songs she uses complete strong chest register / belting from the beginning to the end and it may become a bit tiring for the ears sometimes. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Eh, I doubt it's enough for the panel to move it and pop voters love her. 

The category is no longer in the pop field, so it'll be interesting to see how actual jazz voters feel about it. Luckily the category is still the same description so they shouldn't be too opposed to it (assuming they like it). Not like it's competing for Best Jazz Vocal Album where she'd probably get a big fat NO

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

She can actually go Top3 or even #1 this week with about 70-85k units.

Sabruna still got like 110k last week right? I think Sab will be in the range of 90-100k this week.

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Sabruna still got like 110k last week right? I think Sab will be in the range of 90-100k this week.

She did like 95-97k but her streams are going down every week.

1 hour ago, LostInStereo100 said:

It's not. It's a catchy pop with light undope'd vocals that has a massive potential to be a viral TikTok song and will spend multiple weeks at #1 and will only be toppled by Mariah on BBH100 on December 25. And no I'm not talking about Noisycapotsandpans but the massive mega-smash that is waiting to happen, Garden of Smashery @opbranden

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

She can actually go Top3 or even #1 this week with about 70-85k units.

Not bad for an album of jazz covers :clap3:

Just now, Archetype said:

Not bad for an album of jazz covers :clap3:

I'm surprised they didnt ship physicals to record stores to be honest, i thought she was planning this era since mid 2023? They should've been more prepared. But anyway Lg7 is coming soon, dont really care much. Just enjoying what she gave us. 

:gayalipacat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.