• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Happy Mistake's melody is something I didn't expect from her tbh :jonny2:

Wait there's a melody on Happy Mistakes?

Edited by TedLasso
  • Confused 1

Liddos can we have a radical optimism for LG7's streaming performance now considering both of DWASmashing and Harflopuin?:gaygacat2:

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

she ain't wearing that unwashed hair and sundress for lg7, let's be real 

:suburban:

They didn't say sundress, we all know by now the black hair is for LG7 atp. She is wearing the black hair for LG7 tease and sundress for Harlequin tease together.

AM US Pop Songs

#81. Happy Mistake (+16)
#122. Good Morning (-3)
#194. Get Happy (NEW)

• Like 7

Funny how a year ago, we were so excited for the JFAD era. And now, most are begging for this era to be over already- flop album, flop movie nnnn. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just now, Chaos Angel said:

AM US Pop Songs

#81. Happy Mistake (+16)
#122. Good Morning (-3)
#194. Get Happy (NEW)

Good Morning, the hit you are 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Funny how a year ago, we were so excited for the JFAD era. And now, most are begging for this era to be over already- flop album, flop movie nnnn. 

I don't care about the commercial performance, her performance is all that mattered to me, and looks like she outdid herself again after much improved HOG acting.

Also her best vocal performance in an album so far, there are a lot to love in this era for me, you don't have to hate it when it shows any negative sign.

Edited by GipJo

I feel like because Gaga's performance in Joker 2 seems to be the only redeeming thing from the movie AND the fact that she seems to be the only one truly promoting the movie that that might give her some good graces among the voters in the oscars and she could actually get a supporting actress nomination! Winning is probably out of question at this point but I think a nomination is still possible!

3 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Lets start new countdowns for LG7

QToqmKt.gif

22 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Yes - but I wish she'd do a full up original Cranberries style album. THAT would've been fitting of the visuals she gave 

I'm with you 10000000%

• Thanks 1

I'm okay with this album existing but I agree it feels weird to have Good Morning and Get Happy on an album meant to accompany a film about mental illness and murder :ahh:

6 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

It seems like all those film-related projects went the opposite way as we expected.

Almighty Notorious Being, we bless you for our lives,

we give you praise for your abundant mercy and grace we receive.

We thank you for your faithfulness even though we are not that faithful to you.

Lord Notorious Being, we ask you to give us all around peace in our mind, body, soul, spirit and fan base.

Amen.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKdT6Kaf5azvEb7462Res

Edited by Dumbledore
  • Haha 1

Diamond Heart vs Good Morning NONE

A-Yo! vs Get Happy

Joanne vs Oh, when the saints

John Wayne vs World on a String 

Dancin in Circles vs If My friends could see me now

Perfect Illusion vs That's entertainment

Million Reasons vs Smile

Sinner's Prayer vs The Joker

Come To Mama vs Folie A Deux

Hey Girl vs Gonna Build a Mountain 

Angel Down vs Close to You

Grigio Girls vs Happy Mistake

Just Another Day vs That's Life

7 vs 8

Harlequin wins:cm:

8 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I feel like because Gaga's performance in Joker 2 seems to be the only redeeming thing from the movie AND the fact that she seems to be the only one truly promoting the movie that that might give her some good graces among the voters in the oscars and she could actually get a supporting actress nomination! Winning is probably out of question at this point but I think a nomination is still possible!

If this is true… this would be very similar to House of Gucci

i really hope the next movie she picks isn't this way. Dont get me wrong, it's nice she still gets praise, but would love if the whole movie is good.

But when she only does 1 movie every 3 years it definitely puts a lot of eggs in one basket if it's not good (she's extremely hard working and is juggling so much, so I don't know if she wants to do multiple movies at once, but if she were to take a few years to focus on acting, I'd love it if she dabbled in a lot of different roles. I'd love her to try a comedy)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

I'm okay with this album existing but I agree it feels weird to have Good Morning and Get Happy on an album meant to accompany a film about mental illness and murder :ahh:

They're delusional and think they're this happy little couple when they share the insanity vision they're in. I think the trailer shows that very clearly. They literally have a trailer of them singing Get Happy.

1 minute ago, Denim said:

If this is true… this would be very similar to House of Gucci

i really hope the next movie she picks isn't this way. Dont get me wrong, it's nice she still gets praise, but would love if the whole movie is good.

But when she only does 1 movie every 3 years it definitely puts a lot of eggs in one basket if it's not good 

that precisely the issue tbh. She does so few films. I get she is also a pop star and business woman but i'd love for her to do some tv series or small indie films too between these bigger roles. Yes she is busy but she has had a lot of "empty" gaps throughout her career that could have been filled doing a supporting role in a solid ensemble cast tv show or movie tbh

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LadyGagaChina said:

It seems like all those film-related projects went the opposite way as we expected.

We need a ASIB flop the gays expected back in the day, so it will smash instead

:ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.