Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing Joker FD

Not to dogpile and make things worse but I watched the needledrop's new music stream and he (and his stream) made fun of HAGlequin the entire time they were playing it so if he ends up reviewing it on his main YT channel expect a low score  

spacer.png

• Replies 215.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

If you don't enjoy the Harlequin album, then fine, get out.

Pretend the project never existed. Would you rather it not exist at all and us not hearing from gaga for the last few weeks?

there's a new album out next year and a new single out next month. Stop being a debbie downer. We get it.

ppaFuYQ.gif

Edited by Mariah4life

Guys I'm gonna be so embarrassed if all Gaga does in the movie is act as a decoration to Joker…like taking in that sultry seductive voice she has in all the teasers instead of a manic voice and stuff like… I literally am bringing my entire family to the theatre and before knowing Gaga was relegated to 50 minutes in a 2 and a half hour long movie I was telling them Gaga was going to be a tour de force in this movie and is co lead and will be insane and that there would be an iconic stairs scene and that there was Oscar buzz for her:suburban: I already came to peace with the idea that I'll have to walk back some of my statements about her being co lead but now I worry if she's litterally just going to be this sultry character saying "you can do anything you want…you're Joker" over and over again instead of manic and stuff like…my gosh I'm gonna hold on to my pop corn bag so I tightly in shame throughout the entire film . I hate that I did this to myself :suburban:

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

It wasn't needed at all… in terms of what? :celestial6: Y'all say stuff like this but what exactly would her deleing this project have done? We'd still have a pop era after Joker is released, we'd still have a stand alone single release last month. She would still be promoting Joker rn, etc. Gaga did this project because she wanted to, it's not like the alternative wouldn't have been more time in the Haus labs office.  

we did NOT need/want another of her jazz records while waiting for her to return to pop music

y'all are fooling yourselves if you think that she didn't just waste some of her buzz by dropping lg6.5

• Thumbs Down 9

3 minutes ago, lisavanderpump said:

Not to dogpile and make things worse but I watched the needledrop's new music stream and he (and his stream) made fun of HAGlequin the entire time they were playing it so if he ends up reviewing it on his main YT channel expect a low score  

spacer.png

Lee, get up off the dirty floor

ppaFuYQ.gif

• Haha 3

1. Bad Romance

2. Applause

3. Just Dance

4. Born This Way

5. Perfect Illusion

6. Stupid Bomb

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

1. Bad Romance

2. Applause

3. Just Dance

4. Born This Way

5. Perfect Illusion

6. Stupid Bomb

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Bad Romance

Just Dance

Applause

Born This Way

Stupid Love

Perfect Illusion

tenor.gif

21 minutes ago, Edu said:

downvote me all you want

this "special project" wasn't needed at all especially now that the movie is going to flop in the box office

spacer.png

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

This fanbase is as miserable as ever I see :giraffe:

the album is fighting for its life to debut inside top 10 and is 2 reviews away from yellow tier, life aint peaches and dwas anymore

ppaFuYQ.gif

Edited by Kimi

1. Just Dance

2. Born This Way

3. Bad Romance

4. Applause

5. Perfect Illusion

6. Stupid Bomb

i think the "she wasted her momentum" argument would make much more sense 10 years ago, but nowadays, artists throw so much stuff at the wall constantly and if it clicks it clicks. I mean look at The Weeknd, his last single bombed and theoretically ruined the hype of his comeback… and now he's #1 on Apple Music and this new single literally two weeks later looks to be a rebound.

The general public is too bombarded with headlines and new releases to be worrying about her momentum IMO. Sure, maybe in the fan/pop culture community, but I don't think this damages lg7s hype in the slightest. And if it did, she is gonna be starring in one of the biggest films of 2024 next week, if anything was going to make or break her momentum with mainstream, it's gonna be joker 2. 

most people in the gp don't even know this got released

plus… she's literally #1 WW and US with a massive lead on Spotify and likely will be all the way till the lead drops… the momentum is fine!! 

• Like 4

Anthony Baldtano has always been kind of an OGH, so I don't care what he has to say tbh

• Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, Edu said:

downvote me all you want

this "special project" wasn't needed at all especially now that the movie is going to flop in the box office

ok can you shut up already

• Like 1

Just now, Colmillo said:

Anthony Baldtano has always been kind of an OGH, so I don't care what he has to say tbh

he called tfm the best pop album of 2000s

ppaFuYQ.gif

• Like 2

Bad Romance 

Just Dance

Applause

Perfect Illusion 

born this way

stupid love 

5 minutes ago, Kimi said:

the album is fighting for its life to debut inside top 10 and is 2 reviews away from yellow tier, life aint peaches and dwas anymore

ppaFuYQ.gif

So like every other Gaga side project :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.