• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• sunbathinganimal

1 hour ago, DockDock said:

OH TODD when i catch you, he knows he did gaga wrong, time to milk gaga again after the reviews huh......they have to re-release the uncut version of this movie soon or later.

GAGA THE ACTRESS THAT YOU ARE:jonny5:

hU2Qsx5.gif

Todd deserves some lashings for the misconception of the film overall, but the shafting of Gaga and potential cutting of scenes reeks of studio interference. Especially considering the earlier buzz that it was much more of a Harley film.

I could totally see Zaslav and their marketing firm running some AI models, hearing some word from test screenings that Gaga kinda outshined Joaquin, and then getting spooked and scrambling to make sure it's a total Joker film. Except the introduction of Gaga and the Joker/Lee relationship is the obvious hook for the sequel. :rip:

do you guys think we starting to see impacts for the Joker movie publicity?

Die with a smile title literally sounds like it is correlated to Joker :rip: 

Like it's starting up now in Latin America and Europe a month after its release. The next three weeks are gonna be a fun ride. 

Also, LG7 single will def benefit from this however still will likely be overshadowed by DWAS :sosad:

1 hour ago, DockDock said:

OH TODD when i catch you, he knows he did gaga wrong, time to milk gaga again after the reviews huh......they have to re-release the uncut version of this movie soon or later.

GAGA THE ACTRESS THAT YOU ARE:jonny5:

hU2Qsx5.gif

Todd deserves some lashings for the misconception of the film overall, but the shafting of Gaga and potential cutting of scenes reeks of studio interference. Especially considering the earlier buzz that it was much more of a Harley film.

I could totally see Zaslav and their marketing firm running some AI models, hearing some word from test screenings that Gaga kinda outshined Joaquin, and then getting spooked and scrambling to make sure it's a total Joker film. Except the introduction of Gaga and the Joker/Lee relationship is the obvious hook for the sequel. :rip:

• Like 6

https://collider.com/joker-2-trailer-lady-gaga-sings/

The anticipation for Joker: Folie à Deux is growing, with constant looks and teasers, the movie is showcasing a new element that excites fans. The final trailer for Todd Phillips' movie is out, and it features Lady Gaga singing Frank Sinatra's 'That's Life.' The sequel is set to entrance fans with solid performances by Joaquin Phoenix as Arthur Fleck and Lady Gaga Harley 'Lee' Quinn.

The final trailer shows Joker and Harley putting up a show as we see Arthur on a trial, and chaos engulfing Gotham. While its too soon to say what's their imagination and what's real, the trailer perfectly encapsulates the mayhem, chaos and madness the two are set to unleash. And all of it is perfectly set to the tune of 'That's Life,' which further hypes fans for the musical aspect of the film.

Joker: Folie à Deux is set in the aftermath of the original feature where Arthur kills TV show host Murray Franklin (Robert De Niro) and is now in Arkham ready for his trial. While at Arkham, he meets the love of his life, Harley Quinn. Together, they unleash more chaos in the city with the help of Joker's supporters. The early reviews of the feature are divisive as Folie à Deux stands at a less-than-stellar 61% on Rotten Tomatoes. However, mixed reviews are nothing new for the franchise as the original feature too divided the audience.

-a gaga teaser and the optimism jumped out:clap3:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

do you guys think we starting to see impacts for the Joker movie publicity?

Die with a smile title literally sounds like it is correlated to Joker :rip: 

Like it's starting up now in Latin America and Europe a month after its release. The next three weeks are gonna be a fun ride. 

Also, LG7 single will def benefit from this however still will likely be overshadowed by DWAS :sosad:

No 

People won't listen regularly to a song because they asociate it with a film that hasnt even premiered.

And I live in LATAM and nobody around me speaks about the movie there isnt that much hype.

• Thumbs Down 1

12 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

standard album cover > deluxe zoomed album cover :sorry:

296x296bf.webp  296x296bf.webp

This and the ARTPOP cover overstepped the mark. All her other covers are simple and iconic 

• Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Hair said:

I love how articulate our fave is, also sad that correcting rumors about herself sometimes can have negative affects on innocent people and that she sacrificed her own reputation at times to protect people. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

"take my picture hollywood, I wanna be a star"

truly the reverse chappell roan experience :eli: 

Omg this performance :jonnycat: she set the bar too high for the girls :jonnycat:

STAR QUALITY right there on that stage. The stamina. The vocals. The stage presence. The catching up with an all time legend like Elton John so early in her career :jonnycat: No one does it like her. This is a real artist right there. A real artists who take risks and is not afraid to hold back and give it all for the art. 

That is why after 16 years, she is on top of the world once again.

So sad that nowadays we have artists who say they hate being famous but still do things to be famous. Own that ****. There are countless people who do not have that privilege.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Like 1

Ariana? What if Ari releases her new single from the deluxe of Eternal Sunshine around the time of LG7 lead :deadbanana: not a bloodbath between 2 sisters noooooooooo

1 hour ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I don't think Interscope will be mad if DWAS is number one and the LG7 lead is somewhere else in the Top 5. They're going to aim for high streaming stats as THEE metric for LG7/Gaga moving forward. 95 - 100 million+ hopefully on lock next month.  I think we're in the midst of her third commercial re-peak, let's carry it into 2025!!! :WAP:

6 minutes ago, Hair said:

No lead performance for us yet, hopefully November? 

ooh, is Chappell releasing new music soon? Or is this going to be the carry-over from the current era? 

3 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Ariana? What if Ari releases her new single from the deluxe of Eternal Sunshine around the time of LG7 lead :deadbanana: not a bloodbath between 2 sisters noooooooooo

She's going to be stomping for Wicked. They're already pushing for her and that movie everywhere. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

ooh, is Chappell releasing new music soon? Or is this going to be the carry-over from the current era? 

I don't really keep up with Chappell but most likely perform GLB but not sure what else, she could release a new song at the end of October I guess :ninja:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.