• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• sunbathinganimal

32 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Mess. It's insane how quickly the base dropped Joker and stopped talking about it once we started getting these weekend opening predictions nnnnn. Especially after we've been talking about it nonstop for the past two years.

Is there going to be anymore promo or premieres? Or was Venice it?

spacer.png

I mean, we've gotten no news about it since.. I don't think anyone has dropped it, there's just nothing to discuss.

Minus the news that it increased on RT to 63% today.

:ryan3:

• Like 1

Abracadabra sounds like a loud mess that I'll never listen to, but it could be amazing in HQ.

On the other hand, the tease on GCB sounded great, so I'm optimistic.

:lakitu:

Checking further Spotify numbers u can tell DWAS will go back to #4 in the UK tomorrow. And Enter the top 20 in Germany. :WAP:

4 minutes ago, DockDock said:

not yall giving material for threads to OGH:rip:

a tale as old as time 

:clack:

2 hours ago, Hair said:

Imagine making us wait from May until February to hear the full song, someone could make a whole baby and birth it in that time :bibliahh:

Rumours she's pregnant? Yeah, pregnant with LG7

• Haha 2

@Almighty Gaga

Hey, just another question about IFPI. I just checked the latest TOTC predictions (as of week 36), and they have I Had Some Help with 1,490,000,000 streams (projected). I remember you told me that Die With a Smile needed around a billion streams on Spotify to reach #10. Do you think Apple Music and the other streaming services can pull more than 500 million streams? :confused:

Edited by Summer Boy

8 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

@Almighty Gaga

Hey, just another question about IFPI. I just checked the latest TOTC predictions (as of week 36), and they have I Had Some Help with 1,490,000,000 streams. I remember you told me that Die With a Smile needed around a billion streams on Spotify to reach #10. Do you think Apple Music and the other streaming services can pull more than 500 million streams? :confused:

Yeah I think so. The total being approx 1.5x Spotify is the average for the other songs.

Beautiful Things: 1.46x

I Had Some Help: 1.67x

Lose Control: 1.59x

In a couple of weeks, DWAS will appear in the top 50 in TOTC's predictions, so we'll have a clearer picture.

• Thanks 1

Man, I just rewatched that Swine performance for the first time in years and holy **** no one does it like her.

No pop girl has ever done anything more punk then that and no one ever will probably.

She was so deranged at that time, and I say that with a lot of appreciation and quite a bit of sadness. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

That German YouTuber who stans tf out of Gaga finally listened to Chromatica… and he is tearing it to shreds :coffee: saying it's like a rollercoaster at Disney land for kids while BTW and ARTPOP are "incredible albums" that feel like actual rollercoasters. "It's too basic Gaga I'm sorry"

On a positive note, I feel like LG7 will deliver that Gaga pop sound we've been missing for over a decade. 

4 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

Mess. It's insane how quickly the base dropped Joker and stopped talking about it once we started getting these weekend opening predictions nnnnn. Especially after we've been talking about it nonstop for the past two years.

Is there going to be anymore promo or premieres? Or was Venice it?

spacer.png

I moved on when I found out they relegated her to a supporting role after marketing her as a lead for ******* two years. So damn stupid when Gaga is the known BISMS. But it actually helps us. It's just a side project for Gaga to no dragging will be justified. :eli: 

40 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

On a positive note, I feel like LG7 will deliver that Gaga pop sound we've been missing for over a decade. 

There are multiple songs on Chrome that have a quintessential Gaga sounds to them... if you don't like those then I'm afraid you don't know what "Gaga pop sound" is. :jonny: 

Edited by Sannie
  • Like 2

I hope Interscope lets her cook this time. Let ABRA be the lead! 

giphy.gif

Gaga gave them a hit already with DWAS. 

17 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

Cardiff, Dublin, Scotland, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Warsaw, Vienna, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Lyon, Milan, Barcelona, Toronto, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, Santa Clara, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Denver, Dallas, Mexico City, Bogota, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul, Tokyo

This sounds TOO good to be true :jonny:

@Gangbaby do you have some inside tea about the venues being discussed or are you just speculating like the rest of us? :biblio:

I hope Interscope lets her cook this time. Let Notorious Being be the lead! 

giphy.gif

Gaga gave them a hit already with DWAS.

2 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I thought The Weeknd's song would be bigger. :suburban:

Well, his song could end up bigger than LG7 lead. Weirder things have happened.

:suburban:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.