• Replies 165k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

If you focus and zoom in that bandana video, Gaga still has (at least partially) platinun hair...I guess she was just feeling her bandana fantasy or just hiding her messy hair after wearing a wig all night long and not hiding cause she dyed it lol

Edited by Miracle
  • Like 1

Vespertine

Homogenic

Medulla

Vulnicura

Debut

Utopia

Fassora

Biophilia

Volta

WHq34w1.thumb.gif.6ed4a7b8558a09eb4fd601

Edited by Chaos Angel

GAGA RETURNS

QkX9Au4.gif

Spoiler

to Vegas

QkX9Au4.gif

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

Maybe she scalped herself listening to the finished version of LG7 :suburban:

• Haha 14

11 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

I checked the video and I thought I saw a tiny little bit of blond hair but maybe it was the bandana cause I dont see it now...

41 minutes ago, Miracle said:

If you focus and zoom in that bandana video, Gaga still has (at least partially) platinun hair...I guess she was just feeling her bandana fantasy or just hiding her messy hair after wearing a wig all night long and not hiding cause she dyed it lol

I just watched the video and I don't see any hair pieces showing. It's just the bandana. I'm not one to speculate but it sort of reminds me when she hid her  brown hair dye right before she filmed house of gucci

a7UEZca.jpeg

• Like 3

Just now, Marry The Gods said:

I just watched the video and I don't see any hair pieces showing. It's just the bandana. I'm not one to speculate but it sort of reminds me when she hid her  brown hair dye right before she filmed house of gucci

a7UEZca.jpeg

I mean tbh that bandana is fugly and I would only personally wear it if I had to hide my hair but who knows haha

45 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Maybe she scalped herself listening to the finished version of LG7 :suburban:

When will it be our turn

DwRiiZ6VYAESbLz.jpg

• Haha 8

Came here thinking we might have gotten some insider news only to see y'all ranking OGHs... 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

I have a hundred million reasons to walk away, and baby trust I don't give a **** if there's one good one (good one x30) to stay, this base is DERANGED. 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

Spoiler

The best OGH was that one member who looked at Amazon Beauty charts to allege Haus Labs was a flop. :deadbanana4: They're a diff breed these days, boring and dull.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Came here thinking we might have gotten some insider news only to see y'all ranking OGHs... 

I have a hundred million reasons to walk away, and baby trust I don't give a **** if there's one good one (good one x30) to stay, this base is DERANGED. 

Hide contents

The best OGH was that one member who looked at Amazon Beauty charts to allege Haus Labs was a flop. :deadbanana4: They're a diff breed these days, boring and dull.

O**N*****, may their account rest in PISS

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

• Haha 1

I remember reading years ago a story on old atrl about the Born Brave Bus getting into an accident with another truck, and the truck driver's name was Brandy Norwood :deadbanana: does anyone have that thread or news article?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

i don't know her

Reveal hidden contents

i miss fnooky

They were one of the most annoying ATRL users EVER, only second to AlexStexa*l

Spoiler

Rip fnooky

02c.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.